On July 28 2015 04:38 fmod wrote:
Noticed only now the probes explode with confetti.
Noticed only now the probes explode with confetti.
I enjoyed the party hats last year more lol
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:38 fmod wrote: Noticed only now the probes explode with confetti. I enjoyed the party hats last year more lol | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:39 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul that's a fair assessment Why aren't you posting more on LD? ![]() | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:40 Boucot wrote: ShoWTimE is an EPS champion. NaNIwa is not. Shouldn't be close. Nani went to Blizzcon once. Showtime went to Blizzcon zero times. You're right. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:39 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:39 Shellshock wrote: On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul that's a fair assessment Why aren't you posting more on LD? ![]() Waiting for puppey to win the final | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:42 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On July 28 2015 04:39 Shellshock wrote: On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul that's a fair assessment Why aren't you posting more on LD? ![]() Waiting for puppey to win the final I'll keep you posted on whether he even wins the coming game... | ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:43 Heartland wrote: very good stalker movement from nani Yeah... haha | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul I think having no soul is a prerequisite for playing passionstone | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
KingAlphard
Italy1705 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:42 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On July 28 2015 04:39 Shellshock wrote: On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul that's a fair assessment Why aren't you posting more on LD? ![]() Waiting for puppey to win the final isn't that the former navi player? | ||
|
Yiome
China1687 Posts
*headdesk* | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:45 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:42 Shellshock wrote: On July 28 2015 04:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On July 28 2015 04:39 Shellshock wrote: On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul that's a fair assessment Why aren't you posting more on LD? ![]() Waiting for puppey to win the final isn't that the former navi player? I guess. I dont care about what team he is on. I just know puppey is the greatest player | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:47 Larkin wrote: showtime just looks better ![]() he plays PvP better too | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft520
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|