On July 28 2015 04:22 stuchiu wrote:
Looks like Lichter knew all about the scene after all
Looks like Lichter knew all about the scene after all
All that hearthstone teaching him how to coinflip
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
munch
Mute City2363 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:22 stuchiu wrote: Looks like Lichter knew all about the scene after all All that hearthstone teaching him how to coinflip | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:27 IntoTheheart wrote: Is nobody ballsy enough to say Showtime 1-0? ![]() You willing to back that statement up with a sigbet? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Rehio
United States1718 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:27 IntoTheheart wrote: Is nobody ballsy enough to say Showtime 1-0? ![]() it wasn't even an option | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
SharkStarcraft
Austria2275 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:29 Noonius wrote: who's gonna be watching naniwa's twitter? probably his twitter followers | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it Personally I want to see Naniwa vs Polt in the ro8 or better | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse | ||
|
Rehio
United States1718 Posts
| ||
|
fmod
Cayman Islands330 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 28 2015 04:38 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 04:36 Noonius wrote: On July 28 2015 04:32 Shellshock wrote: I hope naniwa wins. He has more potential to have future good showings in WCS and I'd like for him to do it is this some sort of twisted aberration of the artosis curse no, Shellshock doesn't have a soul that's a fair assessment | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft520
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|