ACL Melbourne StarCraft II Online Round 1
ACL is proud to announce the third of four Online Rounds for 2015. This is your first opportunity to earn valuable points towards seeding for ACL Melbourne. So what are you waiting for? Practice up and compete against the best Oceania and South East Asia has to offer in one of the most competitive tournaments for SEA StarCraft II!
This tournament will award ACL Melbourne points. After ACL Melbourne Online Round 2 has been completed, Melbourne points (ACL Melbourne OR1 & OR2) will be added up and used to seed and invite players to ACL Melbourne.
To register please fill out a registration form (Click the red Join button - you will require a Battlefy account)
Registrations close at 11:59PM AEST Friday 24th July 2015.
Date: Sunday the 26th of July
Time: 11:00AM AEST
Check-in: 10:30AM - 11:00AM AEST
10.30PM is the latest the tournament will be played to unless all players left agree to continue. If players do not agree to continue matches will be rescheduled at the earliest possible convenience. Players entering and competing in this tournament are obligated to play until AT LEAST 10.30PM AEST and if you choose to leave before this time you will be penalised.
This tournament will host a typical One Day Competition format featuring a straight up Double Elimination bracket. This means no pool play will be played for this tournament and all seeding for the Double Elimination bracket will be based off ACL Sydney 2015 points (ACL Sydney OR1 & OR2 + ACL Sydney). Each registered player will have their total ACL Sydney 2015 points added up which will be the points used to seed the bracket. All players without ACL Sydney 2015 points will be seeded randomly after all players that do have points, so the more points you have the better position you will have in the bracket.
The current ladder map pool will be used.
- Iron Fortress
- Cactus Valley
- Dash and Terminal
- Moonlight Madness
Ruleset & Gametypes:
- Any inappropriate behavior/map hacking/any other form of cheating or abuse will result in a disqualification and potential banning from future ACL events.
- Games are to be played on SEA unless both players agree to play their match on an alternative server. If one player wants to play on SEA, and their opponent wants to play on an alternative server, the games are to be played on SEA.
- If a player experiences technical issues, pause the match immediately and resolve the concern.
- If disconnection occurs during a match due to an accidental error such as server outage or loss of power players are to resume from replay.
- Do not talk excessively in global chat in-game, especially when requested by the other player. Abusive language can result in an immediately disqualification.
- All participants must use their own valid accounts for the duration of the event. Exceptions need to be approved by a tournament administrator in advance.
- Participants are required to notify and receive permission from a tournament admin when taking breaks longer than 5 minutes.
The higher seed of each series will decide if they are player A or B for veto purposes
- Player A removes one map from the pool (6 maps remain)
- Player B removes one map from the pool (5 maps remain)
- Player A removes one map from the pool (4 maps remain)
- Player B removes one map from the pool (3 maps remain)
- Player A picks the map played if they lose game 1 (2 maps remain)
- Player B picks the map played if they lose game 1 (1 map remains)
- Remaining map is played game 1