• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

[WCS] Premier Ro32 Group H - Season 2 2015 - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 92 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 31 2015 20:45 GMT
#1241
On June 01 2015 05:44 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:43 SC2Towelie wrote:
Lmao why do I even bother reading these threads, everyone is so negative about these games. That was honestly the most entertained I've been from watching sc2 in a long time, and I come on TL and everyone is just shitting on both of them for being terrible...

Its the starcraft elitist. Nothing else is good than korean vs korean

top korean vs top korean man, don't give me none of that low-tier korean shit.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 31 2015 20:45 GMT
#1242
This map is so horrible
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Thax
Profile Joined July 2014
Belgium1060 Posts
May 31 2015 20:45 GMT
#1243
On June 01 2015 05:32 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:27 Heartland wrote:
I adore stupid strategies, I love mind games, I think weird games are great, all of that shit. But these games were filled with horrible, horrible mistakes

well yeah, that's exactly the same reason why NA LCS is better then Korean LoL. The games of SC2 (imo) are the best either when two players are playing so well it's mind-boggling (Dream vs Life, Maru vs Dear etc) or when there are mistakes and throws everywhere (while still maintaining somewhat high level of play). Average Proleague game for example is usually much higher level but more boring then these games.


Exactly. Most of the Proleague games I've seen are more boring than the games I've seen tonight. 2 High level players executing clean builds, which usually results in the one slightly stronger player accumulating advantages and steamrolling the other one. Give me scrappy slugfests like tonight over that any day.
Apoteosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile820 Posts
May 31 2015 20:45 GMT
#1244
On June 01 2015 05:44 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:43 SC2Towelie wrote:
Lmao why do I even bother reading these threads, everyone is so negative about these games. That was honestly the most entertained I've been from watching sc2 in a long time, and I come on TL and everyone is just shitting on both of them for being terrible...

Its the starcraft elitist. Nothing else is good than korean vs korean


Don't worry, the people bashing group H games are all Artosis's accounts.
Life won like 200k and didn't hire a proper criminal lawyer.
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
May 31 2015 20:46 GMT
#1245
On June 01 2015 05:43 SC2Towelie wrote:
Lmao why do I even bother reading these threads, everyone is so negative about these games. That was honestly the most entertained I've been from watching sc2 in a long time, and I come on TL and everyone is just shitting on both of them for being terrible...


I don't know why you are saying that. Everyone is enjoying these series.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 31 2015 20:46 GMT
#1246
On June 01 2015 05:45 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:44 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 05:43 SC2Towelie wrote:
Lmao why do I even bother reading these threads, everyone is so negative about these games. That was honestly the most entertained I've been from watching sc2 in a long time, and I come on TL and everyone is just shitting on both of them for being terrible...

Its the starcraft elitist. Nothing else is good than korean vs korean

better than finnish elitists


Finland is the best country in the starcraft (if korea is not counted)
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 31 2015 20:46 GMT
#1247
On June 01 2015 05:45 Heartland wrote:
It's like everything I've written on this forum has been ignored or forgotten...

Who are you? Have I seen you before?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
May 31 2015 20:47 GMT
#1248
On June 01 2015 05:43 SC2Towelie wrote:
Lmao why do I even bother reading these threads, everyone is so negative about these games. That was honestly the most entertained I've been from watching sc2 in a long time, and I come on TL and everyone is just shitting on both of them for being terrible...


Did you see the votes? So many games were getting 4/5 stars
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 31 2015 20:47 GMT
#1249
On June 01 2015 05:45 Thax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:32 Ammanas wrote:
On June 01 2015 05:27 Heartland wrote:
I adore stupid strategies, I love mind games, I think weird games are great, all of that shit. But these games were filled with horrible, horrible mistakes

well yeah, that's exactly the same reason why NA LCS is better then Korean LoL. The games of SC2 (imo) are the best either when two players are playing so well it's mind-boggling (Dream vs Life, Maru vs Dear etc) or when there are mistakes and throws everywhere (while still maintaining somewhat high level of play). Average Proleague game for example is usually much higher level but more boring then these games.


Exactly. Most of the Proleague games I've seen are more boring than the games I've seen tonight. 2 High level players executing clean builds, which usually results in the one slightly stronger player accumulating advantages and steamrolling the other one. Give me scrappy slugfests like tonight over that any day.


Has and Elfi always give really scrappy games. They arent representative of Foreign players.
Moderator
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
May 31 2015 20:47 GMT
#1250
On June 01 2015 05:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:45 Heartland wrote:
It's like everything I've written on this forum has been ignored or forgotten...

Who are you? Have I seen you before?


No :/
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 31 2015 20:48 GMT
#1251
On June 01 2015 05:45 Apoteosis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:44 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On June 01 2015 05:43 SC2Towelie wrote:
Lmao why do I even bother reading these threads, everyone is so negative about these games. That was honestly the most entertained I've been from watching sc2 in a long time, and I come on TL and everyone is just shitting on both of them for being terrible...

Its the starcraft elitist. Nothing else is good than korean vs korean


Don't worry, the people bashing group H games are all Artosis's accounts.

You know, before the GSL Ro16 started I'd have made fun of that and said "Artosis doesn't have enough passion to even have 1 account on TL, and if he does it's only for liquidhearth."
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 31 2015 20:48 GMT
#1252
nah you don't hold 7gate with lings
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
May 31 2015 20:48 GMT
#1253
I feel like gungfu is doing this to try and outmeta JD but JD is so next level he's getting speed instead of burrow
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
May 31 2015 20:49 GMT
#1254
On June 01 2015 05:48 Ej_ wrote:
nah you don't hold 7gate with lings


+1 lings is a whole other thing
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 20:49 GMT
#1255
On June 01 2015 05:48 Ej_ wrote:
nah you don't hold 7gate with lings

if it was nexus first, it's an 8-gate

learn the difference ;;
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 31 2015 20:49 GMT
#1256
On June 01 2015 05:49 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 05:48 Ej_ wrote:
nah you don't hold 7gate with lings

if it was nexus first, it's an 8-gate

learn the difference ;;

he added 6 gates didn't he
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 31 2015 20:49 GMT
#1257
So anyone know the map order beyond Iron Fortress or was everyone collectively asleep?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 31 2015 20:50 GMT
#1258
Gunfu building stalkers, did he think that Jaedong does same burrow tactic again what he did vs elfi?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 31 2015 20:50 GMT
#1259
Kaelaris just said it's a 6 gate

Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
May 31 2015 20:50 GMT
#1260
Why would you play so greedy against a protoss on a map like this
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.