• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8246 users

[S2SL] Ro8 Day 1 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 83 Next
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
May 21 2015 08:14 GMT
#141
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.


Ouch
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 21 2015 08:17 GMT
#142
On May 21 2015 17:01 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.

Wow your mother sounds like a wonderful person <.<


She really is a nice person in a lot of ways, she just has very conservative viewed of sleep schedules and doesn't understand esports at all despite my efforts.

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
May 21 2015 08:33 GMT
#143
Hello everyone, I haven't watched the Starleague in a while (atleast not live). Can someone tell me when the actual games start usually? Because I've been planing on going outside to pickup some food to eat while I'm watching.. :p
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
voltz_sc2
Profile Blog Joined April 2015
22 Posts
May 21 2015 08:34 GMT
#144
On May 21 2015 17:33 REyeM wrote:
Hello everyone, I haven't watched the Starleague in a while (atleast not live). Can someone tell me when the actual games start usually? Because I've been planing on going outside to pickup some food to eat while I'm watching.. :p

Game usually starts about 15 minutes after the broadcast goes live. So probably 1 hour and 15 minutes from right now.
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
May 21 2015 08:36 GMT
#145
On May 21 2015 17:34 voltz_sc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 17:33 REyeM wrote:
Hello everyone, I haven't watched the Starleague in a while (atleast not live). Can someone tell me when the actual games start usually? Because I've been planing on going outside to pickup some food to eat while I'm watching.. :p

Game usually starts about 15 minutes after the broadcast goes live. So probably 1 hour and 15 minutes from right now.


Great thanks, I mean I watch the youtube stream anyway so I could just rewind but want to be active in the LR aswell ^^
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-21 08:52:47
May 21 2015 08:52 GMT
#146
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.


Phone - wifi - under covers - headphones - twitch app .... ?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 21 2015 08:53 GMT
#147
I like this undercovers idea Ketch
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
May 21 2015 08:55 GMT
#148
On May 21 2015 17:52 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.


Phone - wifi - under covers - headphones - twitch app .... ?


What is this? 1969?
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 21 2015 09:02 GMT
#149
Undercovers + 69 = illuminati confirmed?!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
fastr
Profile Joined February 2011
France902 Posts
May 21 2015 09:11 GMT
#150
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.


Dude, I don't know anything about your life or your mother as a person, but staying up late to watch Starcraft certainly does not make you a "fucking loser". Unless you have no choice, you should move out :D

Oh boy, am I excited for today's games! As much as I respect herO, I don't see him taking more than one game from Maru, whose TvP has been on a whole another level for several months now. Maru 3-1.
Dream vs Life should be absolutely fantastic, I expect a strong showing from Dream as I feel his TvZ is definetely top3 in Korea right now, but Life stays Life. He 3-1 Dream in Kespa cup. Life 3-2 this time.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-21 09:22:36
May 21 2015 09:21 GMT
#151
On May 21 2015 17:53 Pandemona wrote:
I like this undercovers idea Ketch


Don't want the light to alert someone

On May 21 2015 17:55 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 17:52 Ketch wrote:
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.


Phone - wifi - under covers - headphones - twitch app .... ?


What is this? 1969?


For me it used to be ~1996 - reading a book with a flashlight
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
May 21 2015 09:23 GMT
#152
My body is ready for this amazing pool!
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 21 2015 09:26 GMT
#153
Hype
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
seom
Profile Joined January 2013
South Africa491 Posts
May 21 2015 09:27 GMT
#154
such a sick lineup!
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
May 21 2015 09:27 GMT
#155
Probably cant watch it all. Work in 2hrs
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 21 2015 09:28 GMT
#156
I can watch it Live. Living the dream
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
May 21 2015 09:29 GMT
#157
On May 21 2015 17:55 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 17:52 Ketch wrote:
On May 21 2015 16:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I would watch this tonight, but according to my mother I'm a "fucking loser" for staying up late and I need to "get a life" for watching Starcraft so I guess I shouldn't. Fuck living at home man.

Have fun everyone.


Phone - wifi - under covers - headphones - twitch app .... ?


What is this? 1969?


"It's 1969 okay! There's a war across the USA!"
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
May 21 2015 09:31 GMT
#158
HYPE OMG.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
May 21 2015 09:31 GMT
#159
THE HYPE TRAIN HAS ARIVED
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 21 2015 09:32 GMT
#160
MaruPrime Time
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9879
StarCastTV_EN223
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings42
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5825
Jaedong 2428
EffOrt 1718
actioN 880
BeSt 661
Soma 444
Killer 438
Horang2 438
Pusan 296
ZerO 265
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Zeus 144
Rush 90
soO 76
HiyA 67
JYJ 56
Mong 32
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 31
Barracks 28
Bale 28
NaDa 23
Sexy 22
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Terrorterran 20
JulyZerg 12
Noble 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc2731
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
edward67
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes978
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns46311
singsing1308
olofmeister1189
ceh9549
byalli295
Livibee201
Pyrionflax156
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream412
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 153
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• StrangeGG 44
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.