• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8246 users

[S2SL] Ro8 Day 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 81 82 83 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 20 2015 20:03 GMT
#21
On May 21 2015 05:01 GumBa wrote:
DREAMJWA FIGHTINGGGGGG

Gumba kiss of death
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-20 20:05:59
May 20 2015 20:05 GMT
#22
On May 21 2015 05:03 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:01 GumBa wrote:
DREAMJWA FIGHTINGGGGGG

Gumba kiss of death

U mean blessing mate
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
May 20 2015 20:05 GMT
#23
Wow, all of last season's semifinalists made it back to the quarterfinals!
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-20 20:09:09
May 20 2015 20:05 GMT
#24
On May 21 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:00 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:54 GumBa wrote:
SUCH A GOOD RO8
And making me proud Elentos :')

Heh.

Also since there was no template in the resources thread I had to manually edit this stuff. That was way more work than I hoped it would be <.<

Lorning in slump?

Probably unaware the hype happens this week. I actually searched the internet to confirm this actually happens tomorrow and I wasn't hallucinating <.<

Another reason I hadn't already made it.

In the end I used this to confirm date and participants and I even had trouble finding that, knowing 0 Korean <.<:


(edited because better version on Youtube)
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 20 2015 20:06 GMT
#25
On May 21 2015 05:05 Yonnua wrote:
Wow, all of last season's semifinalists made it back to the quarterfinals!

SCTOO GOT THE CONISTENCY BOYS WE MADE IT AS AN ESPORTS
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 20 2015 20:08 GMT
#26
On May 21 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:00 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:54 GumBa wrote:
SUCH A GOOD RO8
And making me proud Elentos :')

Heh.

Also since there was no template in the resources thread I had to manually edit this stuff. That was way more work than I hoped it would be <.<

Lorning in slump?

Probably unaware the hype happens this week. I actually searched the internet to confirm this actually happens tomorrow and I wasn't hallucinating <.<

Another reason I hadn't already made it.

Sounds like you're losing passion. =/

Nice job making the LR thread, Elentos!
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 20 2015 20:08 GMT
#27
On May 21 2015 05:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:00 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:54 GumBa wrote:
SUCH A GOOD RO8
And making me proud Elentos :')

Heh.

Also since there was no template in the resources thread I had to manually edit this stuff. That was way more work than I hoped it would be <.<

Lorning in slump?

Probably unaware the hype happens this week. I actually searched the internet to confirm this actually happens tomorrow and I wasn't hallucinating <.<

Another reason I hadn't already made it.

Sounds like you're losing passion. =/

Nice job making the LR thread, Elentos!

The_Slump confirmed
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-20 20:10:05
May 20 2015 20:09 GMT
#28
On May 21 2015 05:08 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:00 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:54 GumBa wrote:
SUCH A GOOD RO8
And making me proud Elentos :')

Heh.

Also since there was no template in the resources thread I had to manually edit this stuff. That was way more work than I hoped it would be <.<

Lorning in slump?

Probably unaware the hype happens this week. I actually searched the internet to confirm this actually happens tomorrow and I wasn't hallucinating <.<

Another reason I hadn't already made it.

Sounds like you're losing passion. =/

Nice job making the LR thread, Elentos!

The_Slump confirmed

The_Slumper sounds better for The_Templar, I'd say.

Also, I got some sweet polls, don't you guys think?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 20 2015 20:10 GMT
#29
On May 21 2015 05:08 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:00 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:54 GumBa wrote:
SUCH A GOOD RO8
And making me proud Elentos :')

Heh.

Also since there was no template in the resources thread I had to manually edit this stuff. That was way more work than I hoped it would be <.<

Lorning in slump?

Probably unaware the hype happens this week. I actually searched the internet to confirm this actually happens tomorrow and I wasn't hallucinating <.<

Another reason I hadn't already made it.

Sounds like you're losing passion. =/

Nice job making the LR thread, Elentos!

The_Slump confirmed

Not all of us have Shellshock levels of consistency. I think I entered a ~4-month posting hiatus as well, so I can't be too quick to judge.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#30
On May 21 2015 05:09 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:08 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2015 05:00 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:58 Elentos wrote:
On May 21 2015 04:54 GumBa wrote:
SUCH A GOOD RO8
And making me proud Elentos :')

Heh.

Also since there was no template in the resources thread I had to manually edit this stuff. That was way more work than I hoped it would be <.<

Lorning in slump?

Probably unaware the hype happens this week. I actually searched the internet to confirm this actually happens tomorrow and I wasn't hallucinating <.<

Another reason I hadn't already made it.

Sounds like you're losing passion. =/

Nice job making the LR thread, Elentos!

The_Slump confirmed

The_Slumper sounds better for The_Templar, I'd say.

Also, I got some sweet polls, don't you guys think?

As by proxy callin you out to do this and taking credit for this. I approve Elentosjwa
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#31
Guys, I was pretty sure that the RO8 started on the 28th and so were you. There was also no Lorning post (I subscribe to that thread), so I just made assumptions.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
neutralrobot
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia1025 Posts
May 20 2015 20:13 GMT
#32
Wait... is this on in like just over an hour??? I'm confused.
Maru | Life | PartinG || I guess I like aggressive control freaks... || Reynor will one day reign supreme || *reyn supreme
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 20 2015 20:13 GMT
#33
On May 21 2015 05:13 neutralrobot wrote:
Wait... is this on in like just over an hour??? I'm confused.

No, 13 and a half hours.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 20 2015 20:14 GMT
#34
On May 21 2015 05:12 The_Templar wrote:
Guys, I was pretty sure that the RO8 started on the 28th and so were you. There was also no Lorning post (I subscribe to that thread), so I just made assumptions.

I suspect that Lorning also thought that it was on the 28th.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 20 2015 20:15 GMT
#35
On May 21 2015 05:12 The_Templar wrote:
Guys, I was pretty sure that the RO8 started on the 28th and so were you. There was also no Lorning post (I subscribe to that thread), so I just made assumptions.

These excuses man.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
neutralrobot
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia1025 Posts
May 20 2015 20:16 GMT
#36
On May 21 2015 05:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:13 neutralrobot wrote:
Wait... is this on in like just over an hour??? I'm confused.

No, 13 and a half hours.


Ahh, that makes a lot more sense. Ok!
Maru | Life | PartinG || I guess I like aggressive control freaks... || Reynor will one day reign supreme || *reyn supreme
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 20 2015 20:16 GMT
#37
On May 21 2015 05:12 The_Templar wrote:
Guys, I was pretty sure that the RO8 started on the 28th and so were you. There was also no Lorning post (I subscribe to that thread), so I just made assumptions.

Yeah, I can see that. They're doing a pretty poor job advertising it. That one 45 second video and a streaming notice for tomorrow on their Youtube channel, None of Team Salmon had advertised it on Twitter at the time I checked either. The hypest day of SC2 in weeks is its best kept secret.

Also, let's see how my editing skills hold up during the broadcast. And if someone decides to live report.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 20 2015 20:18 GMT
#38
the RO8 was actually yesterday. it wasnt streamed and no one saw it. they are skipping straight to the final. Maru vs Zest
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 20 2015 20:18 GMT
#39
On May 21 2015 05:16 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 05:12 The_Templar wrote:
Guys, I was pretty sure that the RO8 started on the 28th and so were you. There was also no Lorning post (I subscribe to that thread), so I just made assumptions.

Yeah, I can see that. They're doing a pretty poor job advertising it. That one 45 second video and a streaming notice for tomorrow on their Youtube channel, None of Team Salmon had advertised it on Twitter at the time I checked either. The hypest day of SC2 in weeks is its best kept secret.

Also, let's see how my editing skills hold up during the broadcast. And if someone decides to live report.

"If"? I'm live reporting.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 20 2015 20:19 GMT
#40
herO and Life ez
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 81 82 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2863
Shuttle 1450
EffOrt 923
BeSt 709
Light 424
Mini 407
ggaemo 334
Stork 278
ZerO 245
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Rush 171
Barracks 138
Sea.KH 80
Zeus 64
Dewaltoss 63
Killer 60
Shine 52
Hyun 40
Yoon 31
Shinee 30
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 27
Aegong 25
sorry 23
Bale 22
soO 19
Terrorterran 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
910 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3705
Dendi1667
BananaSlamJamma415
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes538
Other Games
singsing2255
hiko1253
Liquid`RaSZi1185
B2W.Neo916
Lowko391
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick182
ArmadaUGS134
Rex98
Trikslyr32
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2225
• Nemesis2136
• TFBlade583
Other Games
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.