On March 13 2015 23:11 Elentos wrote:
I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.<
I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.<
I am racist. I hate Terran in current map pool and meta game

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:11 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:10 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:08 sibs wrote: hopefully someone can beat a terran so the tournament doesnt end up being a TvT madness. TvT means I am not watching, more time for playing games, sports or sleeping ![]() I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.< I am racist. I hate Terran in current map pool and meta game ![]() | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:15 deacon.frost wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:11 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 23:10 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:08 sibs wrote: hopefully someone can beat a terran so the tournament doesnt end up being a TvT madness. TvT means I am not watching, more time for playing games, sports or sleeping ![]() I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.< I am racist. I hate Terran in current map pool and meta game ![]() Are you my long lost brother I never had? | ||
|
SackOfWetMice
United States288 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
Solar is the coinflip bonjwa | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Lexender
Mexico2665 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:15 deacon.frost wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:11 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 23:10 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:08 sibs wrote: hopefully someone can beat a terran so the tournament doesnt end up being a TvT madness. TvT means I am not watching, more time for playing games, sports or sleeping ![]() I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.< I am racist. I hate Terran in current map pool and meta game ![]() Wow dude we are very alike. Except I hate protoss in every meta and every map pool ever. | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:16 Ej_ wrote: he got cross Solar is the coinflip bonjwa But is it enough? | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16101 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
Poll: # of dead drones this game 30+ BBQs (7) None! Solar fighting! (3) 0-10 (3) 10-20 (2) 20-30 (0) 15 total votes Your vote: # of dead drones this game (Vote): None! Solar fighting! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:16 Deathstar wrote: But is it enough? probably just going to die to hellbats again | ||
|
Alucen-Will-
United States4054 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:17 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Poll: # of dead drones this game 30+ BBQs (7) None! Solar fighting! (3) 0-10 (3) 10-20 (2) 20-30 (0) 15 total votes Your vote: # of dead drones this game (Vote): None! Solar fighting! Where's the obligatory "Over 9000" option? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:18 Alucen-Will- wrote: You fundamentally wonder how we could be 5 years into this game and we are playing a map like inferno pools. There is an incredibly dedicated and hardworking group of map makers who are consistently ignored. Embarrassing well you're saying that and someone at Blizzard who worked hard on SS, Inferno Pools and Vaani is really upset | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:16 OsaX Nymloth wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:15 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:11 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 23:10 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:08 sibs wrote: hopefully someone can beat a terran so the tournament doesnt end up being a TvT madness. TvT means I am not watching, more time for playing games, sports or sleeping ![]() I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.< I am racist. I hate Terran in current map pool and meta game ![]() Are you my long lost brother I never had? I am your father! ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:18 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:18 Alucen-Will- wrote: You fundamentally wonder how we could be 5 years into this game and we are playing a map like inferno pools. There is an incredibly dedicated and hardworking group of map makers who are consistently ignored. Embarrassing well you're saying that and someone at Blizzard who worked hard on SS, Inferno Pools and Vaani is really upset Inferno Pools wouldn't suck as bad if it had Deadwing spawns only. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:19 deacon.frost wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:16 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On March 13 2015 23:15 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:11 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 23:10 deacon.frost wrote: On March 13 2015 23:08 sibs wrote: hopefully someone can beat a terran so the tournament doesnt end up being a TvT madness. TvT means I am not watching, more time for playing games, sports or sleeping ![]() I find your lack of SC2 passion disturbing <.< I am racist. I hate Terran in current map pool and meta game ![]() Are you my long lost brother I never had? I am your father! ![]() racism starts at the home | ||
|
Alucen-Will-
United States4054 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:18 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:18 Alucen-Will- wrote: You fundamentally wonder how we could be 5 years into this game and we are playing a map like inferno pools. There is an incredibly dedicated and hardworking group of map makers who are consistently ignored. Embarrassing well you're saying that and someone at Blizzard who worked hard on SS, Inferno Pools and Vaani is really upset It's a bit weird when you you provide community tools to create maps, encourage the development of new maps, and then ignore them when they are offered to you. At least Spotv/Gom are smart enough to understand which maps are proper competitive maps. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 13 2015 23:20 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 23:18 Ej_ wrote: On March 13 2015 23:18 Alucen-Will- wrote: You fundamentally wonder how we could be 5 years into this game and we are playing a map like inferno pools. There is an incredibly dedicated and hardworking group of map makers who are consistently ignored. Embarrassing well you're saying that and someone at Blizzard who worked hard on SS, Inferno Pools and Vaani is really upset Inferno Pools wouldn't suck as bad if it had Deadwing spawns only. it would still suck more than Deadwing, it's a free win for Zerg in cross and a free win for Terran in non cross | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|