• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

[WCS] EU Challenger - Day 3 Season 1 2015 - Page 71

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 83 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 24 2015 20:37 GMT
#1401
On January 25 2015 05:37 KingofdaHipHop wrote:

I'm legitimately worried for my liquibet
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DethAdder
Profile Joined September 2010
United States164 Posts
January 24 2015 20:37 GMT
#1402
Good to see Nani back. Wasn't really expecting to fight his way back into premier right off the bat though. Also respect to Nerchio for not using SHs and trying to fight it out like a man.
"When there's no privacy, seperate will never be seen. Attached at the hip to me"-CKY
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1403
On January 25 2015 05:36 joshie0808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


Thanks for dropping by and giving us your take on the series Nerchio! ggs gl next quals!


On January 25 2015 05:36 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


>hello, my name s Idra and I only lost cause the other player played like shit~~

Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1404
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


Thanks for the post Nerchio! Really cool to read your thoughts. GG hope to see you again soon!
baldgye
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1114 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1405
On January 25 2015 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:33 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe anyone thought Nerchio had a chance to beat the best foreign sc2 player of all time, get real people.

Jinro ro4 though


The only real foreign hope! <3
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1406
On January 25 2015 05:37 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
https://twitter.com/NbPtitDrogo/status/559086147226583041

Damn nothing against this dude but I was hoping he'd be like "I haven't played the game in a week and I have specific builds prepared" I'd be sad to see Bunny get knocked out, especially if it was to fromage
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
joshie0808
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1024 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1407
On January 25 2015 05:37 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
https://twitter.com/NbPtitDrogo/status/559086147226583041


Good luck PtitDrogo, good to see new up and comers in the scene always...

I hope good games are played but my heart is still with Bunny
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1408
It's bunny time!
Neosteel Enthusiast
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#1409
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


Hopefully you will get a better draw next challenger season
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1410
On January 25 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:35 Penev wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:32 uThermal wrote:
Nerchio probably the worst player to qualify for WCS this season

SHOTS FIRED

Well I think Nerchio said he was unlucky with his draw while watching uThermal - Bly, so I guess it's only retaliation

Oh yeah you're right, nice: Twitter wars in the LR thread!
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1411
Who's the next bad boy Naniwa can face? Firecake?
You're now breathing manually
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1412
i still think naniwa should forfeit and let MlorD play in PL ahaha
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1413
On January 25 2015 05:39 Sent. wrote:
Who's the next bad boy Naniwa can face? Firecake?

Kane!
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2665 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 20:39:34
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1414
On January 25 2015 05:38 baldgye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:33 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe anyone thought Nerchio had a chance to beat the best foreign sc2 player of all time, get real people.

Jinro ro4 though


The only real foreign hope! <3


People still forget Bunny won a tournament in a year when only 2 foreigners won tournaments against koreans
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-24 20:40:12
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1415
On January 25 2015 05:37 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:35 Shellshock wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:33 Yorkie wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:32 Muffloe wrote:
KING IN THE NORTH BOIS
[image loading]

Snute and Bunny are both better than him. Also he's a lot more like Joffrey than Robb LOL

Welmu!?!

serral > welmu

Serral is the son of the Nicolas Cage.

#elfiisgod
[image loading]

Elfi isn't really a contest for king in the north. He's the god in the north

Did I say elfi is the King? Dude that is insulting. elfi is the GOD, and that is way more than King
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
pms
Profile Joined April 2008
Poland611 Posts
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1416
On January 25 2015 05:37 DethAdder wrote:
Good to see Nani back. Wasn't really expecting to fight his way back into premier right off the bat though. Also respect to Nerchio for not using SHs and trying to fight it out like a man.


WP both Naniwa and Nerchio, was fun to watch!
joshie0808
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1024 Posts
January 24 2015 20:39 GMT
#1417
On January 25 2015 05:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:36 joshie0808 wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


Thanks for dropping by and giving us your take on the series Nerchio! ggs gl next quals!


Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:36 Ammanas wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


>hello, my name s Idra and I only lost cause the other player played like shit~~



Juxtaposition
Vertigro
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom261 Posts
January 24 2015 20:40 GMT
#1418
On January 25 2015 05:37 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:35 Big J wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:33 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe anyone thought Nerchio had a chance to beat the best foreign sc2 player of all time, get real people.

Jinro ro4 though

[image loading]


that guy is worse than ensnare, he couldn't even make ro16


Why do people assume that beyond GSL we should simply ignore results? Guy was prolific and went to Korea when he was on the down swing before retirement.
"..." - Greg 'IdrA' Fields +++ DeMuslim, Naniwa, Jaedong, Hero, Suppy! <3 <3
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 24 2015 20:40 GMT
#1419
How i feel right now



cya WCS
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 24 2015 20:40 GMT
#1420
Surprised at how many casters root for Naniwa when it's well documented how he treats tourney organizers/casters in chat and how much he criticizes casters publicly
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1377
ComeBackTV 530
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
ProTech151
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34536
Shuttle 2574
EffOrt 895
Horang2 841
Light 761
Soma 654
Mini 596
BeSt 342
Stork 312
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 242
Rush 225
Snow 218
ggaemo 203
ZerO 193
Zeus 138
Leta 103
Pusan 82
Killer 77
hero 75
sorry 74
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 36
Mind 36
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 22
Free 18
NotJumperer 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi948
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 164
Other Games
singsing1985
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS146
Mew2King108
QueenE98
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV163
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 35m
Stellar Fest
22h 35m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.