• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

[WCS] EU Challenger - Day 3 Season 1 2015 - Page 69

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 83 Next
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1361
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.

Thanks for that insight ! I was a bit disappointed by his level too even if he managed to win, I won't be expecting too much from him in that season.
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1362
On January 25 2015 05:31 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:29 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:29 Incognoto wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:26 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:25 Incognoto wrote:
"i don't know if i like that decision"

well, random commentator, nerchio is a pro and you are not

such terrible casting

Isn't that a fairly common thing for most casters to say though? Just my experience from having listened to LOTS of WCS/IEM/GSL....


the good casters will back up what they're saying

this cast is really random

That I cannot deny. Madals/PenGWin not so good...

madals... well if you have nothing positive to say...

I mean he does have passion.
why even
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1363
clicking "new" on reddit sc2 is pointless. all naniwa crap
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1364
On January 25 2015 05:33 Makro wrote:
holy shit aeromi is 16 ?

Wtf? That's impossible, nobody can be that passionate at age 16.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
joshie0808
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1024 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1365
On January 25 2015 05:32 Valikyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:31 Luolis wrote:
Sigh, the most cancerous SC2-player is back.

Cancerous to the scene? Viewer numbers says otherwise.


This. Also at least Naniwa is good at the game, a lot of other "drama" filled personalities in sc2 history weren't even good players either
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1366
On January 25 2015 05:33 Captain Peabody wrote:
I still don't get all the Naniwa drama. It seems like 90% of it comes from the community. GJ Naniwa, good to have you back.

the community didn't tell him to lose a bo5 after one game.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1367
On January 25 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:31 Die4Ever wrote:
why does WCS have such bad music during breaks? T_T

Sick 10k post though

LOL
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Girondelle
Profile Joined December 2010
France969 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1368
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


Too bad, I felt that you had last game, until you headbutted your army up the ramp, your 5 bases would have done the job in the long run
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
January 24 2015 20:34 GMT
#1369
On January 25 2015 05:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:32 Valikyr wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:31 Luolis wrote:
The most cancerous SC2-player is back.

Cancerous to the scene? Viewer numbers says otherwise.

Cancer grows tumors, that's growth too.

i love how the default defense is "VIEWERS!!!"

last time i checked tragedies have been pulling viewers since newspapers were invented
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1370
On January 25 2015 05:33 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:32 Muffloe wrote:
KING IN THE NORTH BOIS
[image loading]

Snute and Bunny are both better than him. Also he's a lot more like Joffrey than Robb LOL

Welmu!?!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1371
On January 25 2015 05:33 Makro wrote:
holy shit aeromi is 16 ?

18-19 I think.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1372
On January 25 2015 05:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:33 Yorkie wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:32 Muffloe wrote:
KING IN THE NORTH BOIS
[image loading]

Snute and Bunny are both better than him. Also he's a lot more like Joffrey than Robb LOL

Welmu!?!

serral > welmu
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Abradix1
Profile Joined November 2012
Netherlands609 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1373
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.


You guys made for a great series to watch regardless, good luck in requalifying next season!
Vertigro
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom261 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1374
On January 25 2015 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:33 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe anyone thought Nerchio had a chance to beat the best foreign sc2 player of all time, get real people.

Jinro ro4 though


Hmm... Nani was ro8 twice in a more difficult time I would argue. Surely an equaliser at the very least?
"..." - Greg 'IdrA' Fields +++ DeMuslim, Naniwa, Jaedong, Hero, Suppy! <3 <3
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1375
I love talking to naniwa fanboys "Your favorite player has been empirically proven to be a whiny brat/dick who happens to be very good at a video game" "LOL SALT"
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Blargh
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2103 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1376
On January 25 2015 05:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:32 Valikyr wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:31 Luolis wrote:
Sigh, the most cancerous SC2-player is back.

Cancerous to the scene? Viewer numbers says otherwise.

Cancer grows tumors, that's growth too.

Zerg makes tumors. Zerg is cancer...?
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1377
On January 25 2015 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:33 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe anyone thought Nerchio had a chance to beat the best foreign sc2 player of all time, get real people.

Jinro ro4 though

[image loading]
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1378
On January 25 2015 05:32 Nerchio wrote:
Hello LR
to sum up the games : I expected Naniwa to play a lot better than he did, I think he would've lost against any decent european zerg that knows how to play ZvP

He didn't choose proper response on foxtrot and I shoud've won but I didnt research burrow fast enough to stop his push and then I would be able to use the gold against his barely working 2nd base. From that point it should be a clear win, even when i didn't do that it was close.

King Sejong didn't make any sense either, my brain forgot that viper exist and decided to go broodlords instead that I only use in like 5% of the games. If i went vipers into ultras that should be my game as well probably.

Last game he actually did a good response for what I did and even with bad phoenix micro I lost, not much to say about that game.



get rekt
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 24 2015 20:35 GMT
#1379
On January 25 2015 05:32 uThermal wrote:
Nerchio probably the worst player to qualify for WCS this season

SHOTS FIRED
I Protoss winner, could it be?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 24 2015 20:36 GMT
#1380
On January 25 2015 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:33 Dodgin wrote:
I can't believe anyone thought Nerchio had a chance to beat the best foreign sc2 player of all time, get real people.

Jinro ro4 though

seriously tho i wasn't watching sc2 then but why don't people talk about jinro in great foreigner discussions? That seems like such an impressive result.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1118
ComeBackTV 360
SteadfastSC318
TaKeTV 286
LamboSC2245
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 40
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 318
LamboSC2 245
ProTech139
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 75
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39931
Shuttle 2713
Horang2 884
Bisu 882
Mini 734
Jaedong 732
EffOrt 656
Light 518
Soma 397
Hyuk 344
[ Show more ]
BeSt 332
firebathero 322
Stork 273
Snow 192
ZerO 164
Zeus 154
Rush 153
ggaemo 140
Last 93
Leta 86
Pusan 75
Killer 70
sorry 67
hero 65
Sea.KH 58
Sharp 49
Mong 39
Mind 38
Shinee 29
soO 28
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Free 22
Sexy 21
NotJumperer 20
Terrorterran 19
Yoon 18
HiyA 16
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7514
qojqva1576
Dendi922
Fuzer 141
420jenkins92
Counter-Strike
markeloff146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1109
XaKoH 179
Other Games
gofns33496
singsing2307
olofmeister1229
B2W.Neo1054
Mlord266
DeMusliM201
Hui .154
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King111
QueenE90
ToD22
Chillindude19
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1849
League of Legends
• Jankos2268
• Nemesis1852
• TFBlade790
Other Games
• WagamamaTV165
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 24m
Stellar Fest
23h 24m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.