Map: Foxtrot Labs
Bbyong spawns in the bottom left
Solar spawns in the top right| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Map: Foxtrot Labs Bbyong spawns in the bottom left Solar spawns in the top right | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Were Dream's games against Solar good btw? Cause I've loved the kid for a while and I want to see those games if they were good. Just to echo this - yes. Dream was amazing. Also watch Classic vs Cure. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:56 DarkLordOlli wrote: KT players are generally terrible to anti. They play their core 4 all the time, the others aren't worth much and KT will probably win a lot. I've always wanted to anti Zest or Flash or Stats even, but my head manages to stop me even though I almost always listen to my heart. | ||
|
KingAlphard
Italy1705 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:56 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Were Dream's games against Solar good btw? Cause I've loved the kid for a while and I want to see those games if they were good. Just to echo this - yes. Dream was amazing. Also watch Classic vs Cure. Dream ls gonna rek this year | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
I am slightly disappointed | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:56 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:55 boxerfred wrote: On December 22 2014 20:54 GumBa wrote: Go Solar Go Bbyong Normally I cheer for Bbyong. But dae fpl cheering for FPL over plays you like is wrong | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
Keeps dieing on me.. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:56 DarkLordOlli wrote: KT players are generally terrible to anti. They play their core 4 all the time, the others aren't worth much and KT will probably win a lot. I've always wanted to anti Zest or Flash or Stats even, but my head manages to stop me even though I almost always listen to my heart. If only overrated players would actually make good anti-teamers, Flash would be my first pick + Show Spoiler + BANTER | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:57 Ej_ wrote: Solar and Bbyong look identical wat | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:57 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:56 GumBa wrote: On December 22 2014 20:55 boxerfred wrote: On December 22 2014 20:54 GumBa wrote: Go Solar Go Bbyong Normally I cheer for Bbyong. But dae fpl cheering for FPL over plays you like is wrong I like Solar as well though | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:58 Undead1993 wrote: wat the glasses, the fringe the facial expression. if only bbyong would open his mouth | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Were Dream's games against Solar good btw? Cause I've loved the kid for a while and I want to see those games if they were good. Dream was sick good. On December 22 2014 20:55 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Were Dream's games against Solar good btw? Cause I've loved the kid for a while and I want to see those games if they were good. Dream played like a god On December 22 2014 20:56 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Were Dream's games against Solar good btw? Cause I've loved the kid for a while and I want to see those games if they were good. Just to echo this - yes. Dream was amazing. Also watch Classic vs Cure. Thanks guys, will find the time to watch. Dream's my man to root for this season I think since he had to knock out Solar and Scarlett is out. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
| ||
|
kyomezzo
57 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
boxerfred
Germany8360 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:56 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:55 boxerfred wrote: On December 22 2014 20:54 GumBa wrote: Go Solar Go Bbyong Normally I cheer for Bbyong. But dae fpl Haha normally I cheer for Solar. But dae tvz. I want terran to win somehow. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|