• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6988 users

[HomeStory Cup X] Day 2 - Page 66

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 90 Next
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2014 21:00 GMT
#1301
Thanks Yoda, now we get Jaedong on the mainstream I'd guess .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 14 2014 21:01 GMT
#1302
On November 15 2014 05:58 vult wrote:
Who thinks qxc will beat JD?

Not me. He will either lose or go full foreigner.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 14 2014 21:02 GMT
#1303
On November 15 2014 06:00 Musicus wrote:
Thanks Yoda, now we get Jaedong on the mainstream I'd guess .


I'm more excited for qxc being on mainstream xD
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
HEADD
Profile Joined June 2014
Czech Republic611 Posts
November 14 2014 21:02 GMT
#1304
On November 15 2014 05:58 vult wrote:
Who thinks qxc will beat JD?

If qxc play his best game he have chance win
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 14 2014 21:02 GMT
#1305
On November 15 2014 06:01 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:58 vult wrote:
Who thinks qxc will beat JD?

Not me. He will either lose or go full foreigner.


By full foreigner, do you mean full HasuObs?
Cogito, ergo toss.
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
November 14 2014 21:03 GMT
#1306
Wait what.

I just tuned into the B-stream to see a black American guy with a stuffed animal or something on his head. Who is he? Have I been this out of touch with the scene to not recognise him? All I know is he said he played for IVD.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 14 2014 21:03 GMT
#1307
Goswser said that ~7/9 koreans are going to play WCS EU/NA, who's going to play with Polt and viOLet ? :o
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2014 21:04 GMT
#1308
On November 15 2014 06:02 vult wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 06:00 Musicus wrote:
Thanks Yoda, now we get Jaedong on the mainstream I'd guess .


I'm more excited for qxc being on mainstream xD


If qxc wins I will be happy for him. I don't want him to retire in January and Jaedong's year will be 2015.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-14 21:05:12
November 14 2014 21:04 GMT
#1309
On November 15 2014 06:02 ClueClueClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 06:01 HolydaKing wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:58 vult wrote:
Who thinks qxc will beat JD?

Not me. He will either lose or go full foreigner.


By full foreigner, do you mean full HasuObs?

Not necessarily. With that I mean that he seems to win easily and then makes a terrible engagement and loses.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
November 14 2014 21:04 GMT
#1310
On November 15 2014 06:03 Mikau wrote:
Wait what.

I just tuned into the B-stream to see a black American guy with a stuffed animal or something on his head. Who is he? Have I been this out of touch with the scene to not recognise him? All I know is he said he played for IVD.

Temp0
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2014 21:04 GMT
#1311
On November 15 2014 06:03 Mikau wrote:
Wait what.

I just tuned into the B-stream to see a black American guy with a stuffed animal or something on his head. Who is he? Have I been this out of touch with the scene to not recognise him? All I know is he said he played for IVD.


He is Temp0, maybe you know his songs?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 14 2014 21:06 GMT
#1312
On November 15 2014 06:03 Mikau wrote:
Wait what.

I just tuned into the B-stream to see a black American guy with a stuffed animal or something on his head. Who is he? Have I been this out of touch with the scene to not recognise him? All I know is he said he played for IVD.


Temp0, starcraft music maker and personality since waaay back in the day. I don't think I've seen him involved in a tournament since the WCS finals in Toronto though.
Cogito, ergo toss.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 14 2014 21:06 GMT
#1313
On November 15 2014 06:04 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 06:03 Mikau wrote:
Wait what.

I just tuned into the B-stream to see a black American guy with a stuffed animal or something on his head. Who is he? Have I been this out of touch with the scene to not recognise him? All I know is he said he played for IVD.


He is Temp0, maybe you know his songs?

i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 14 2014 21:06 GMT
#1314
How good is Yoda's English? He seemed to have understood that last question well.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 14 2014 21:09 GMT
#1315
On November 15 2014 06:06 Hier wrote:
How good is Yoda's English? He seemed to have understood that last question well.

it's quite the norm when dealing with a second language to understand or read much more comfortably than you speak or write
TL+ Member
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 14 2014 21:09 GMT
#1316
On November 15 2014 06:06 Hier wrote:
How good is Yoda's English? He seemed to have understood that last question well.


A lot of the koreans speak english pretty well, but are hindered by shyness and insecurity. Living in Europe with MC probably gives him some motivation to learn the language as well.
Cogito, ergo toss.
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
November 14 2014 21:10 GMT
#1317
Loving this tournament but is the audio weirdly desynched for anyone else?

Not a huge deal since I have it on in the background 90% of the time anyway, just trying to make sure I'm not going crazy lol
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 14 2014 21:11 GMT
#1318
On November 15 2014 06:10 eieio wrote:
Loving this tournament but is the audio weirdly desynched for anyone else?

Not a huge deal since I have it on in the background 90% of the time anyway, just trying to make sure I'm not going crazy lol



THIS IS HOW MADNESS BEGINS.

No, but yeah, I get that too. Not all the time tho!
Cogito, ergo toss.
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
November 14 2014 21:11 GMT
#1319
--- Nuked ---
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
November 14 2014 21:12 GMT
#1320
On November 15 2014 06:11 ClueClueClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 06:10 eieio wrote:
Loving this tournament but is the audio weirdly desynched for anyone else?

Not a huge deal since I have it on in the background 90% of the time anyway, just trying to make sure I'm not going crazy lol



THIS IS HOW MADNESS BEGINS.

No, but yeah, I get that too. Not all the time tho!

Yeah it's inconsistent for me too, which is half of why I thought I was going mad...

Thanks :D I'm officially as sane as someone else on TL. Not that that's saying much tt
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 6m
INu's Battles
14h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 6m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.