• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8002 users

[HomeStory Cup X] Day 2 - Page 62

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 90 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#1221
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

Well Stephano is a semipro now so
Neosteel Enthusiast
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#1222
Why is camera stuck on casters? I want to see what is happening in the background.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
November 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#1223
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?


I'd say Grubby is favored against Stephano... so yeah, kinda.
you live and you learn
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
November 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#1224
Yoda vs. Stephano now for second place.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
November 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#1225
On November 15 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

I'm sure he would have liked to get third at least.

Against a semi-retired med student but I guess Stephano has always been talented regardless of practice.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#1226
On November 15 2014 05:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

I'm sure he would have liked to get third at least.

Against a semi-retired med student but I guess Stephano has always been talented regardless of practice.

Even as a pro, he spent a lot more time thinking about the game and less time actually practicing, I thought?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
November 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#1227
On November 15 2014 05:12 illsick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?


I'd say Grubby is favored against Stephano... so yeah, kinda.


You mean since Stephano retired? Yeah I wonder how much HotS Stephano has been playing recently.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
November 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#1228
Great commentary for that match. I sense a bit of alcohol was ingested before the cast Keep it up Miniraser, you're awesome.
Don't be asshats
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#1229
Oh man the joys of being a dutch starcraft fan T_T

Sjaak better be training hard
Neosteel Enthusiast
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
November 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#1230
So the caster really sound like the wanted to see Stephano go SH, are they nut?
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#1231
On November 15 2014 05:14 Gwavajuice wrote:
So the caster really sound like the wanted to see Stephano go SH, are they nut?

This is HSC, of course we want to see hour long swarmhost games at least once or twice
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#1232
BLING! :D :D Now is the time for another call with Bling and his mom!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#1233
On November 15 2014 05:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

I'm sure he would have liked to get third at least.

Against a semi-retired med student but I guess Stephano has always been talented regardless of practice.

Even as a pro, he spent a lot more time thinking about the game and less time actually practicing, I thought?


I thought this was a myth but I didn't really follow Stephano that closely
AdministratorBreak the chains
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
November 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#1234
On November 15 2014 05:12 illsick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?


I'd say Grubby is favored against Stephano... so yeah, kinda.


Even then you need top two to advance. Parting and Yoda are just monsters compared to the average european pros.
But I also would have loved Grubby to advance, so no bad words. Only that it was a hard group and a uphill battle from the start.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
November 14 2014 20:15 GMT
#1235
On November 15 2014 05:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

I'm sure he would have liked to get third at least.

Against a semi-retired med student but I guess Stephano has always been talented regardless of practice.


Is he actually a med student? He's definitely a student, and he said he hasn't gone to school in over a month and just parties now... was he at least studying medicine before?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2014 20:15 GMT
#1236
On November 15 2014 05:14 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:13 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

I'm sure he would have liked to get third at least.

Against a semi-retired med student but I guess Stephano has always been talented regardless of practice.

Even as a pro, he spent a lot more time thinking about the game and less time actually practicing, I thought?


I thought this was a myth but I didn't really follow Stephano that closely

Well, I don't really know either. I heard it from someone else...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 14 2014 20:15 GMT
#1237
Well Stephano better crush Yoda now.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2014 20:15 GMT
#1238
On November 15 2014 05:14 deacon.frost wrote:
BLING! :D :D Now is the time for another call with Bling and his mom!


I follow Bling's mom on Twitter since way back, HSC3 or something (when he tried to tell people her Twitter on stream but couldn't spell it for shit)
AdministratorBreak the chains
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
November 14 2014 20:16 GMT
#1239
Please crush him, YoDa.
KTY
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
November 14 2014 20:16 GMT
#1240
On November 15 2014 05:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 05:14 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:13 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:12 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:11 Caladan wrote:
On November 15 2014 05:10 PhoenixVoid wrote:
D'aww Grubby.


Grubby is a cool dude, but well, it wasn't really surprising in a group with PartinG, Yoda and Stephano, was it?

I'm sure he would have liked to get third at least.

Against a semi-retired med student but I guess Stephano has always been talented regardless of practice.

Even as a pro, he spent a lot more time thinking about the game and less time actually practicing, I thought?


I thought this was a myth but I didn't really follow Stephano that closely

Well, I don't really know either. I heard it from someone else...

Stephano truly was a legend :D
Don't be asshats
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2481
Rain 1595
FanTaSy 418
Yoon 95
Soma 92
Mong 60
Killer 49
NotJumperer 44
Bale 41
Hm[arnc] 28
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 20
Shinee 18
yabsab 14
Stork 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 45m
INu's Battles
2h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 45m
OSC
14h
Replay Cast
14h 45m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.