• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7928 users

[HomeStory Cup X] Day 2 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 90 Next
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 14 2014 19:31 GMT
#1081
Is Kane wasted?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
November 14 2014 19:32 GMT
#1082
On November 15 2014 04:29 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Sparkling be like, I'm not even German. Americans 0/2 in geography so far, first Destiny now Geoff.


If you rule the occident in both freedom and arm-wrestling, you don't need to know geography.
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
November 14 2014 19:32 GMT
#1083
On November 15 2014 04:31 Musicus wrote:
Is Kane wasted?

I don't know, but I want a goddamn waffle so bad right now.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 14 2014 19:32 GMT
#1084
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2014 19:33 GMT
#1085
On November 15 2014 04:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:31 shabby wrote:
My JD-being-praised-sarcastically senses are tingling from this thread.

I'm just imitating shellshock

If that's your newest strategy to become a banling I doubt it will work
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 14 2014 19:33 GMT
#1086
On November 15 2014 04:30 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:28 Musicus wrote:
I just want to remind everyone that he was Bulgarian! We need Khaldor for some realy USA vs Germany action.

But how honorable to not take the shirt, after he lost :D.

Honestly Khaldor would get rekt. Only Slivko can compete against Incontrol I feel.

They'd be stuck at it for 3 hours before Slivko conceded.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 14 2014 19:33 GMT
#1087
On November 15 2014 04:32 HolydaKing wrote:
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?

MC sings pretty good IIRC, he was in some karaoke already or he has some video where he sings. At least I think it was MC... well, someone will fix me here if I am wrong :D
(and probably I am)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
November 14 2014 19:34 GMT
#1088
On November 15 2014 04:33 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:32 HolydaKing wrote:
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?

MC sings pretty good IIRC, he was in some karaoke already or he has some video where he sings. At least I think it was MC... well, someone will fix me here if I am wrong :D
(and probably I am)


JYP best voice though :D
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 14 2014 19:34 GMT
#1089
Any Miniraser caster combo is pretty epic.
Cogito, ergo toss.
KaneMX
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany151 Posts
November 14 2014 19:34 GMT
#1090
On November 15 2014 04:33 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:32 HolydaKing wrote:
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?

MC sings pretty good IIRC, he was in some karaoke already or he has some video where he sings. At least I think it was MC... well, someone will fix me here if I am wrong :D
(and probably I am)


MC was singing some korean song at the end of HSC 6 or 7. It was really well performed!
TokO: "Starcraft 2 is after all a game of 'being the bigger dick' to the opponent."
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 14 2014 19:35 GMT
#1091
On November 15 2014 04:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:33 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 15 2014 04:32 HolydaKing wrote:
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?

MC sings pretty good IIRC, he was in some karaoke already or he has some video where he sings. At least I think it was MC... well, someone will fix me here if I am wrong :D
(and probably I am)


JYP best voice though :D

What am I missing? oO
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
November 14 2014 19:35 GMT
#1092
get your waffles for christs sake guys
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
November 14 2014 19:35 GMT
#1093
GRRRRRABBBYYY
Cogito, ergo toss.
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
November 14 2014 19:35 GMT
#1094
On November 15 2014 04:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:33 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 15 2014 04:32 HolydaKing wrote:
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?

MC sings pretty good IIRC, he was in some karaoke already or he has some video where he sings. At least I think it was MC... well, someone will fix me here if I am wrong :D
(and probably I am)


JYP best voice though :D

Select begs to differ.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
November 14 2014 19:36 GMT
#1095
pretty sure both slivko and khaldor would get destroyed by inc

slivko and khaldor are slim and nice but incontrol is a real cave bear. The guy has been bulking all his life
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2014 19:36 GMT
#1096
On November 15 2014 04:33 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:31 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2014 04:31 shabby wrote:
My JD-being-praised-sarcastically senses are tingling from this thread.

I'm just imitating shellshock

If that's your newest strategy to become a banling I doubt it will work

I'm not trying to employ any trickery though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
November 14 2014 19:36 GMT
#1097
On November 15 2014 04:35 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 15 2014 04:33 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 15 2014 04:32 HolydaKing wrote:
I hope there will be another Karaoke today. Maybe with MC and Smix or something?

MC sings pretty good IIRC, he was in some karaoke already or he has some video where he sings. At least I think it was MC... well, someone will fix me here if I am wrong :D
(and probably I am)


JYP best voice though :D

What am I missing? oO


He actually has an incredibly resonant and great voice.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 14 2014 19:36 GMT
#1098
LOL GRUBBY
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
danteafk
Profile Joined May 2011
307 Posts
November 14 2014 19:37 GMT
#1099
On November 15 2014 04:18 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 04:15 danteafk wrote:
where did twitch put the 'past broadcasts' link ? i am looking to re-watch a game from today?


Click on the channel, then to past broadcasts. No direct link anymore from the stream


where? I do not see that.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
November 14 2014 19:37 GMT
#1100
On November 15 2014 04:36 nkr wrote:
pretty sure both slivko and khaldor would get destroyed by inc

slivko and khaldor are slim and nice but incontrol is a real cave bear. The guy has been bulking all his life


Yeah I dunno if anyone could beat iNcontroL... Slivko or Targa would be closest I think.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 13m
Replay Cast
2h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.