• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8444 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 517 518 519 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 02 2014 16:49 GMT
#81
Expecting a glorious bomber vs taeja finals
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 02 2014 16:50 GMT
#82
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 02 2014 16:51 GMT
#83
On November 03 2014 01:49 Dodgin wrote:
Expecting a glorious bomber vs taeja finals

I'm afraid herO and Inno are going to ruin it
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 02 2014 16:51 GMT
#84
Oh and also Bomber vs Life the dream
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 02 2014 16:55 GMT
#85
On November 03 2014 01:50 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.

But none of this is relevant since he'll meet another Terran in the RO4
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 02 2014 16:57 GMT
#86
On November 03 2014 01:55 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:50 Zealously wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.

But none of this is relevant since he'll meet another Terran in the RO4

Maybe if they convince Inno that this is a teamleague
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 02 2014 16:58 GMT
#87
On November 03 2014 01:55 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:50 Zealously wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.

But none of this is relevant since he'll meet another Terran in the RO4


If he faces Innovation he can just follow the original plan:


[18:35:52] 이승현: easy
[18:35:57] 이승현: think..... just roach
[18:38:13] 이승현: win 3-1 maybe
[18:38:28] 이승현: soon champion


AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 16:58 GMT
#88
On November 03 2014 01:55 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:50 Zealously wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.

But none of this is relevant since he'll meet another Terran in the RO4

PirateTerran?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 02 2014 16:59 GMT
#89
On November 03 2014 01:58 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:55 TheDwf wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:50 Zealously wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.

But none of this is relevant since he'll meet another Terran in the RO4


If he faces Innovation he can just follow the original plan:

Show nested quote +

[18:35:52] 이승현: easy
[18:35:57] 이승현: think..... just roach
[18:38:13] 이승현: win 3-1 maybe
[18:38:28] 이승현: soon champion



Hyun just didn't believe enough
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 02 2014 17:01 GMT
#90
On November 03 2014 01:58 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 01:55 TheDwf wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:50 Zealously wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:44 Yorkie wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 01:35 Deathstar wrote:
OKAY NVM



LIFE> EVERYONE


THE DREAM

Nah, he'll crush San before getting obliterated by TaeJa as he wins blizzcon, dropping 1 map total

Lol this guy thinks Taeja is gonna 3-0 Innovation, 3-0 Life, and 4-0 whoever comes from the top bracket. Fanboying soooo hard

I'm pretty sure he can 3-0 Life considering how he did against soO.
3-0 INnoVation is a little more questionable but INnoVation doesn't usually change it up... and his mentality is weak, so who knows.
He'll probably not 4-0 the finals though , I'll give it 4-1 or 4-2


I feel like Life is a pretty huge wild card in this tournament. I admit I thought he was out of his depth against Zest, then he went up 2-0 like it was no one's business. He's struggled against Taeja in the past but usually made it close, and if he's on as big of a roll as he makes it seem then I wouldn't be super shocked to see him edge out Taeja. Upset? Sure, but I think he can do it.

But none of this is relevant since he'll meet another Terran in the RO4


If he faces Innovation he can just follow the original plan:

Show nested quote +

[18:35:52] 이승현: easy
[18:35:57] 이승현: think..... just roach
[18:38:13] 이승현: win 3-1 maybe
[18:38:28] 이승현: soon champion



Talking about that I was really surprised HyuN didn't try to smother Bogus with Roaches. It seems he changed his style in ZvT lately
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 17:22:06
November 02 2014 17:13 GMT
#91
Updated my sig according to my lost sigbets, which means that now there are two best players in the world, don't ask me how.
On-topic though I really think Life has a chance to win it all, I'd place him like fourth favorite to win behind herO, INno and Bomber (no particular order). But I feel if TaeJa eliminates INno then Life will get eliminated by TaeJa
edit : also do you know any place where I could find the players' intros from yesterday? They're not in the OP of Day1
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
norterrible
Profile Joined October 2009
United States618 Posts
November 02 2014 17:18 GMT
#92
watching the vods from yesterday:

"i don't care if soo got 100 second places in a row. anyone who doesnt think that he is gonna win blizz con after watching this series is a fool."

-artosis
kekeke
Erik.TheRed
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 17:23:24
November 02 2014 17:23 GMT
#93
MMA vs Taeja finals incoming? Would be pretty sick...
"See you space cowboy"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 17:24 GMT
#94
On November 03 2014 02:13 OtherWorld wrote:
Updated my sig according to my lost sigbets, which means that now there are two best players in the world, don't ask me how.
On-topic though I really think Life has a chance to win it all, I'd place him like fourth favorite to win behind herO, INno and Bomber (no particular order). But I feel if TaeJa eliminates INno then Life will get eliminated by TaeJa
edit : also do you know any place where I could find the players' intros from yesterday? They're not in the OP of Day1

Dunno, I'll look for them
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 02 2014 17:26 GMT
#95
On November 03 2014 02:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 02:13 OtherWorld wrote:
Updated my sig according to my lost sigbets, which means that now there are two best players in the world, don't ask me how.
On-topic though I really think Life has a chance to win it all, I'd place him like fourth favorite to win behind herO, INno and Bomber (no particular order). But I feel if TaeJa eliminates INno then Life will get eliminated by TaeJa
edit : also do you know any place where I could find the players' intros from yesterday? They're not in the OP of Day1

Dunno, I'll look for them

I found them all ! WCS Starcraft channel on YT
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 17:28 GMT
#96
On November 03 2014 02:26 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 02:24 The_Templar wrote:
On November 03 2014 02:13 OtherWorld wrote:
Updated my sig according to my lost sigbets, which means that now there are two best players in the world, don't ask me how.
On-topic though I really think Life has a chance to win it all, I'd place him like fourth favorite to win behind herO, INno and Bomber (no particular order). But I feel if TaeJa eliminates INno then Life will get eliminated by TaeJa
edit : also do you know any place where I could find the players' intros from yesterday? They're not in the OP of Day1

Dunno, I'll look for them

I found them all ! WCS Starcraft channel on YT

I haven't even started looking D:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 02 2014 17:30 GMT
#97
On November 03 2014 02:23 Erik.TheRed wrote:
MMA vs Taeja finals incoming? Would be pretty sick...

Even if MMA wins Bomber I don't see him winning the winner of Classic vs herO, who are on another PvT level compared with StarDust.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
November 02 2014 17:31 GMT
#98
catching up the last 3 series from yesterday, oh my god they are fucking amazing.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
November 02 2014 17:53 GMT
#99
this year, MMA beats Bomber
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 02 2014 17:54 GMT
#100
bomber will beat MMA

people will underestimate Classic AGAIN but it's 50-50 him vs herO

life will destroy san

taeja vs innovation will be close but the winner's fanboys will be like "ez win, if you didn't predict it you don't know sc2"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 517 518 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2262
EffOrt 1064
Soma 752
Mini 743
ggaemo 380
Horang2 371
Light 358
Rush 339
BeSt 308
Stork 292
[ Show more ]
Larva 267
Snow 234
hero 174
Barracks 155
Killer 134
firebathero 114
Zeus 109
JYJ 89
Mong 58
Sharp 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 36
Aegong 36
Sexy 34
Bale 25
zelot 24
sorry 19
Terrorterran 15
Rock 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
actioN 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1516
Dendi769
XaKoH 481
420jenkins35
Counter-Strike
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_345
edward32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4567
Khaldor336
Other Games
gofns46614
singsing1720
B2W.Neo855
byalli559
Lowko402
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck185
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe80
Chillindude19
amsayoshi19
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV350
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1881
• TFBlade542
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 34m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.