• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8816 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 472

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 470 471 472 473 474 519 Next
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 05:48:35
November 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#9421
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.

He's objective dw
he wouldn't be a mod if he wasn't :D
Moderatorlickypiddy
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9422
On November 08 2014 14:46 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


He's been a mod for ages lol


Plus the red name is kind of a give away.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9423
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9424
On November 08 2014 14:47 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.

He's objective dw

Yeah, Zealously is very unbiased when it comes to moderation
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9425
On November 08 2014 14:47 NarutO wrote:
Now its 4 pcs that something can go wrong with.

lol
...
...
...
"Expert" mods4ever.com
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9426
Looks like they are only about 3.5 hours behind schedule
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9427
On November 08 2014 14:47 Treetime wrote:
On an unrelated note EG just won 2-0 and Idra looks crazy buff Oo

Wasn't he always pretty buff? He just stood next to incontrol too much which makes comparison hard lol
Neosteel Enthusiast
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 08 2014 05:48 GMT
#9428
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D
Moderatorlickypiddy
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9429
Starting shortly meaning sometime Monday right?
In Inca we trust
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9430
On November 08 2014 14:44 royalroadweed wrote:
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.


Wow, your up to 1AM. Sick....
bourne117
Profile Joined May 2010
United States837 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9431
Why is everyone saying the Taeja Innovation games weren't good. Game 1 was fucking awesome (most people agree on this at least) but game 4 was VERY good as well. People just seem so annoyed by what happened before it that they can't even enjoy the game at hand.
QO Feasting
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9432
On November 08 2014 14:48 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:47 Treetime wrote:
On an unrelated note EG just won 2-0 and Idra looks crazy buff Oo

Wasn't he always pretty buff? He just stood next to incontrol too much which makes comparison hard lol

Are you sure you're looking at idra and not machine?
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9433
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9434
On November 08 2014 14:45 NarutO wrote:
I wont leave until I did cast those LotV matches, its 6:45AM now and I am here since 8:30PM.


If you collapse from exhaustion know that your gravestone will say fuck Protoss.
Moderator
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9435
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?

Nazgul.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9436
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


I dont think I actively balance whine or shit on people other than very clearly in jest. Except when people shit on Life first, then it's fair play.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 05:49:59
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9437


believe..!
The curse is real
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9438
On November 08 2014 14:49 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 royalroadweed wrote:
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.


Wow, your up to 1AM. Sick....
Hahaha
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9439
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

i wonder who's kept in check since you're in prison . . .
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2014 05:49 GMT
#9440
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?

Mani
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 470 471 472 473 474 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 652
JuggernautJason68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16208
Dewaltoss 106
Bale 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Khaldor1879
crisheroes1214
Liquid`Hasu795
Other Games
summit1g4547
fl0m1172
FrodaN741
Beastyqt718
shahzam395
byalli279
ArmadaUGS172
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe171
UpATreeSC98
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• WagamamaTV266
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 12m
Stellar Fest
17h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.