• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:51
CEST 01:51
KST 08:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8408 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 473

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 471 472 473 474 475 519 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#9441
On November 08 2014 14:46 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>


I thought you said tournament downtime related stuff was okay? But you're right, sorry. I'm kind of a pathetic prick, aren't I?


Nah you're fine, you just get a little irrational a little to quickly when things go wrong haha


A little? Lol, I go crazy over nothing.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#9442
On November 08 2014 14:49 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 royalroadweed wrote:
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.


Wow, your up to 1AM. Sick....

im lucky i live in canada :s only 10:50pm here
Moderatorlickypiddy
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#9443
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?


Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#9444
So uuuh mma vs bomber guys that was fun rite? Rite?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#9445
On November 08 2014 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
[quote]

In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?


Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

quick, change that to english
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#9446
On November 08 2014 14:50 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 Hider wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 royalroadweed wrote:
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.


Wow, your up to 1AM. Sick....

im lucky i live in canada :s only 10:50pm here


Where you at that it's that time? You must be in the same time zone as me, and by Canada terms same time zone = fucking close
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9447
On November 08 2014 14:49 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:45 NarutO wrote:
I wont leave until I did cast those LotV matches, its 6:45AM now and I am here since 8:30PM.


If you collapse from exhaustion know that your gravestone will say fuck Protoss.


I take your silence as consent.
Moderator
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9448
On November 08 2014 14:50 KtJ wrote:
So uuuh mma vs bomber guys that was fun rite? Rite?


NO! NO IT WASN'T ><
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9449
One of you fine folks will do a proper LR of the showmatches, right?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9450
On November 08 2014 14:49 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
[quote]

In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?

Nazgul.


Nazgul doesn't meddle in KBB's moderation at all lol
AdministratorBreak the chains
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9451
On November 08 2014 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
[quote]

In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?


Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I don't speak spanish
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9452
On November 08 2014 14:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?


Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

quick, change that to english


No French allowed here.

I'm excited for this but not so excited I'm going to not fall asleep before they start lol
In Inca we trust
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9453
On November 08 2014 14:50 KtJ wrote:
So uuuh mma vs bomber guys that was fun rite? Rite?


I vaguely remember MMA winning.
Moderator
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9454
Ok time to watch that over, euh overwatch cinematic again :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9455
On November 08 2014 14:49 Weavel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 Hider wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 royalroadweed wrote:
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.


Wow, your up to 1AM. Sick....
Hahaha

Its pretty late for me. I usually wake up at 5 am. I'm just glad I don't have classes tomorrow.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9456
On November 08 2014 14:51 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 Aeromi wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:49 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:48 lichter wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


dont worry i keep zealously in check

yeah and kbb keeps you in check :D

Who keeps Kadaver in check?

Nazgul.


Nazgul doesn't meddle in KBB's moderation at all lol

That...that..that was a joke :'(
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9457
On November 08 2014 14:51 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:49 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:45 NarutO wrote:
I wont leave until I did cast those LotV matches, its 6:45AM now and I am here since 8:30PM.


If you collapse from exhaustion know that your gravestone will say fuck Protoss.


I take your silence as consent.

Yes means yes.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
November 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#9458
On November 08 2014 14:49 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 royalroadweed wrote:
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.


Wow, your up to 1AM. Sick....


And on a friday night, dude is hard core
swag_bro
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
Japan782 Posts
November 08 2014 05:52 GMT
#9459
I can't believe people actually thought that Taeja would lose to Innovation.
They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 05:52 GMT
#9460
On November 08 2014 14:51 Circumstance wrote:
One of you fine folks will do a proper LR of the showmatches, right?


Game starts....


[10 hours of technical difficulties]

Your welcome.
Moderator
Prev 1 471 472 473 474 475 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 471
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam698
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv529
PiGStarcraft177
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm68
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Scarra564
• Day9tv529
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
OSC
9m
CranKy Ducklings0
Stellar Fest
13h 9m
OSC
22h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.