• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6712 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 471

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 469 470 471 472 473 519 Next
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9401
On November 08 2014 14:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:41 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


I thought it was common knowledge that WCS is run at a loss

Is it really? Did not know that.


Erm how do they get money from running the shows?
Twitch subs and ads?
The curse is real
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9402
On November 08 2014 14:43 las91 wrote:
Yeah. Most of their money on SC comes from units sold pretty sure.

is that why they started making 3base macro maps? so they would make more money on players buying tons of colossus and swarm hosts? bli$$ard... so sinister...
TL+ Member
ninjamyst
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1903 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9403
there were some delays but please stop making it such a big deal...you entitled snobs...
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9404
A little too easy for TaeJa. Hope Life gives him a good fight.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9405
On November 08 2014 14:44 ninjamyst wrote:
there were some delays but please stop making it such a big deal...you entitled snobs...

Yeah, it's just 7 AM in France, everything is good !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9406
On November 08 2014 14:38 DwD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:36 Weavel wrote:
''Starting shortly'' I wonder what that means...


You fucking know what it means lol.
True that
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9407
On November 08 2014 14:44 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:43 las91 wrote:
Yeah. Most of their money on SC comes from units sold pretty sure.

is that why they started making 3base macro maps? so they would make more money on players buying tons of colossus and swarm hosts? bli$$ard... so sinister...


It took me far longer than it should have to realize what your joke was.

-.-
In Inca we trust
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9408
So any guesses on how long we'll be presented this image and "starting shortly" ?
The curse is real
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9409
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>


I thought you said tournament downtime related stuff was okay? But you're right, sorry. I'm kind of a pathetic prick, aren't I?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#9410
I wont leave until I did cast those LotV matches, its 6:45AM now and I am here since 8:30PM.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#9411
short·ly (shôrtl)
adv.

1. In a short time; soon.
2. In a few words; concisely.
3. In an abrupt manner; curtly.

4 Too fucking long
Neosteel Enthusiast
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#9412
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#9413
On November 08 2014 14:44 Tobblish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


I thought it was common knowledge that WCS is run at a loss

Is it really? Did not know that.


Erm how do they get money from running the shows?
Twitch subs and ads?


Especially when they don't do awesome advertising like UFC for example:

"Is brought to you by the only motorcycle worthy of being in the octogon, Harley Davidson"

"UFC 178 is brought to you by CORN NUTS! Its corn to the core!"
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#9414
On November 08 2014 14:46 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>

You're a mod? O_O With the amount of shit talking you do whenever life is playing, if you ban people it makes you a huge hypocrite.


He's been a mod for ages lol
In Inca we trust
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#9415
On November 08 2014 14:45 NarutO wrote:
I wont leave until I did cast those LotV matches, its 6:45AM now and I am here since 8:30PM.

passion!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#9416
On November 08 2014 14:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>


I thought you said tournament downtime related stuff was okay? But you're right, sorry. I'm kind of a pathetic prick, aren't I?


Nah you're fine, you just get a little irrational a little to quickly when things go wrong haha
AdministratorBreak the chains
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#9417
Now its 4 pcs that something can go wrong with.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
November 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#9418
On November 08 2014 14:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:44 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>


I thought you said tournament downtime related stuff was okay? But you're right, sorry. I'm kind of a pathetic prick, aren't I?


I like you guy
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#9419
On November 08 2014 14:47 NarutO wrote:
Now its 4 pcs that something can go wrong with.

2v2 !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Treetime
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany393 Posts
November 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#9420
On an unrelated note EG just won 2-0 and Idra looks crazy buff Oo
Prev 1 469 470 471 472 473 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
910 822
Hyuk 677
ggaemo 656
actioN 388
Mong 235
Shuttle 105
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9365
Happy324
PiGStarcraft227
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS33
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2344
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h
OSC
15h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.