• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9714 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 470

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 468 469 470 471 472 519 Next
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9381
It's soon 7 am here, please start these LotV-matches now...
hundred thousand krouner
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9382
On November 08 2014 14:40 las91 wrote:
Real talk though, what was the best series out of today since it clearly wasn't the one I just attempted to watch?


MMA vs Bomber probably
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9383
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


Don't most people only play the campaign or something? I mean I think they're trying to fix that with new co-op modes but yeah.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9384
On November 08 2014 14:36 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I fell asleep just as Taeja vs Inno started. Was there massive delays? Everybody seems rather unhappy, why?


It's been called the worst tournament ever... yes... even with Eagles MLG and NASL.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9385
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?

they make most of their money from david kim repeatedly streaming playthroughs of the single player campaign on twitch and getting donations
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9386
On November 08 2014 14:40 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 brickrd wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:35 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:30 brickrd wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 redviper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..


Because they were all crowing over kespa and saw all but one kespa player knocked out.

Life to take it all!

its an extension of korean hate in general, if you cant just hate on koreans since theyre all korean then you just hate on kespa because they're slightly more korean


I can't even begin to describe how wrong you are

i don't know what it is about high profile tournaments that makes everyone romanian but it really makes these threads an amazing adventure

Romanian?


Don't know the history of the term but I think it's what you call someone who fails to detect sarcasm

Oh... I was thinking of this Romanian...

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9387
On November 08 2014 14:40 las91 wrote:
Real talk though, what was the best series out of today since it clearly wasn't the one I just attempted to watch?

Bomber vs MMA.. Or TaeJa vs INnoVation game 1 if you consider that to be an entire series, it felt like it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9388
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


I thought it was common knowledge that WCS is run at a loss
AdministratorBreak the chains
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 08 2014 05:41 GMT
#9389
On November 08 2014 14:40 las91 wrote:
Real talk though, what was the best series out of today since it clearly wasn't the one I just attempted to watch?

if someone could edit out the downtime for Innovation vs Taeja then it would be great lol, Bomber vs MMA was also great with no editing needed
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 08 2014 05:42 GMT
#9390
On November 08 2014 14:41 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


Don't most people only play the campaign or something? I mean I think they're trying to fix that with new co-op modes but yeah.


yeah this is true


which makes the f2p argument even stronger. let people pay for the campaign if they want, but to make the esports section strong, make battlenet f2p
rip passion
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 05:42 GMT
#9391
Classic vs herO g4 was like watching a greek tragicomedy. You knew it was coming, but herO could do nothing to stop it.
Moderator
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 08 2014 05:42 GMT
#9392
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 08 2014 05:42 GMT
#9393
I could really go for some metalica right now
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 08 2014 05:42 GMT
#9394
On November 08 2014 14:41 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


I thought it was common knowledge that WCS is run at a loss

Is it really? Did not know that.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 08 2014 05:43 GMT
#9395
On November 08 2014 14:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:41 Zealously wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

nigga esports it the source of all their money, you think this game sells that much after about a year?


I thought it was common knowledge that WCS is run at a loss

Is it really? Did not know that.


Yeah. Most of their money on SC comes from units sold pretty sure. Tournaments for these games are all run at a loss from what I remember (including LCS and other stuff)
In Inca we trust
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 05:43 GMT
#9396
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.

go relax, no one is mad at you, take care of your brain and think about something else for a while, have a glass of water
TL+ Member
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9397
On November 08 2014 14:41 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:40 las91 wrote:
Real talk though, what was the best series out of today since it clearly wasn't the one I just attempted to watch?

if someone could edit out the downtime for Innovation vs Taeja then it would be great lol, Bomber vs MMA was also great with no editing needed

Dont edit out the downtime, you will miss the true blizzcon feeling
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Ben-
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom210 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9398
On November 08 2014 14:40 las91 wrote:Real talk though, what was the best series out of today since it clearly wasn't the one I just attempted to watch?


bomber vs mma i think

taeja vs innovation g1 was best game of the day, rest wouldve been good if not for non stop pauses and technical difficulty
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9399
And now a delay for the showmatches. Its 1 am, I ran out of coffee 2 hours ago, not sure how much more of this I can take. Redbull should take over the organization of sc2 part of blizzcon.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2014 05:44 GMT
#9400
On November 08 2014 14:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:37 Tobblish wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?


Blizzard isn't gonna give us LAN. It would cut into there profits too much and that is ALL THAT MATTERS. esports doesnt matter, fans dont matter, the game doesnt matter to them. profit does. we need to get over it and stop acting like blizzard thinks more of us or the game than dogshit on the ground.

OMG you are the most pessimistic guy ever. Sometimes i really don't know what to say when i read your comments...^^

I am 100% the most pessimistic person ever. I'm so sorry. I really don't try, I'm sorry.


I would have banned you according to our deal but yeah this last series was kinda shit so I wont >.>
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 468 469 470 471 472 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 573
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g8356
JimRising 723
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft120
NeuroSwarm77
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
21m
Stellar Fest
13h 21m
OSC
22h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.