• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7353 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 468

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 466 467 468 469 470 519 Next
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 08 2014 05:36 GMT
#9341
On November 08 2014 14:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:32 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:31 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..

we haven't seen them in THIS thread, and there's a reason for that, yes they still exist


I would argue that it isn't even Kespa hate, more like parodying the ridiculous bullshit that BW elitists were spewing in the past. Personally I was rooting for Innovation, but there's plenty of silver lining in Taeja winning haha

yea, I don't hate kespa players, I like a lot of them, but there was some ridiculous overhyping/fanboying/shittalking/whatever when they were switching...


I hated how it went all the way till Casters just straight called the old players bad. "Third Rate Terran" Bomber. ESF players are the foreigners of Korea. They will never win a major individual championship again.

the casters almost all came from BW, so yea they were biased as shit as always, was pretty annoying
"Expert" mods4ever.com
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3552 Posts
November 08 2014 05:36 GMT
#9342
This game is too easy for TaejA... Humanity is kind of pathetic to not even be able to challenge this guy.
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 05:36 GMT
#9343
On November 08 2014 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So does anyone else just not care anymore? I don't care who wins now.

i want classic to win for trolling purposes or life because zzeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrggggg

but yeah if taeja or MMA win then literally only terrans will be interested
TL+ Member
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
November 08 2014 05:36 GMT
#9344
On November 08 2014 14:36 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So does anyone else just not care anymore? I don't care who wins now.

Root for Innovation's SKT and STX team-mate .


Bingo.
STX Fighting!
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 08 2014 05:36 GMT
#9345
On November 08 2014 14:36 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So does anyone else just not care anymore? I don't care who wins now.

Root for Innovation's SKT and STX team-mate .

Yeah no. Thats the only person I don't want to win.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
November 08 2014 05:36 GMT
#9346
I fell asleep just as Taeja vs Inno started. Was there massive delays? Everybody seems rather unhappy, why?
ModeratorFather of bunnies
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9347
On November 08 2014 14:32 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:31 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..

we haven't seen them in THIS thread, and there's a reason for that, yes they still exist


I would argue that it isn't even Kespa hate, more like parodying the ridiculous bullshit that BW elitists were spewing in the past. Personally I was rooting for Innovation, but there's plenty of silver lining in Taeja winning haha

yea, I don't hate kespa players, I like a lot of them, but there was some ridiculous overhyping/fanboying/shittalking/whatever when they were switching...


Yeah same. TBH the Toss fanboy in me wouldn't mind seeing Classic take it ;D Though between him, MMA, and Life, I'd be down for any of those 3. Taeja I feel pretty neutral about.
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9348
On November 08 2014 14:35 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:35 Tamagoshi wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:34 goody153 wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better

The salt was amazing when JD got second place

I am still salty about that

Saltier about JD's 9th place finish here

JD winning Blizzcon last year was my dream in 2013.

Shattered, man... Shattered
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9349
On November 08 2014 14:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Innovation was like "fuck this bs, blizzcon? Never again!"
I mean sure, taeja clearly deserves to win, he is an amazing player, but not this way man...
Last year blizzcon (tournament) was like 1000 times better


In the end I think its safe to say that this day has been the worst day in history of SC2 as a eSport.
This IS the biggest stage in SC2, there SHOULDN'T be this many problems happening.
The total amount of downtime is just insane and the way it interfered with the players is below every possible standard.

And above everything else I really don't know how many problems was because of the internet but seriously... how about a LAN client in 2014 Blizzard?
The curse is real
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9350
On November 08 2014 14:35 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:30 brickrd wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 redviper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..


Because they were all crowing over kespa and saw all but one kespa player knocked out.

Life to take it all!

its an extension of korean hate in general, if you cant just hate on koreans since theyre all korean then you just hate on kespa because they're slightly more korean


I can't even begin to describe how wrong you are

i don't know what it is about high profile tournaments that makes everyone romanian but it really makes these threads an amazing adventure
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9351
On November 08 2014 14:32 ZAiNs wrote:
Imagine if these showmatches weren't LotV like some people thought. Everybody would leave and nobody would give a shit :p.

I already added it to the OP, it has to happen now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9352
On November 08 2014 14:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:32 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:31 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..

we haven't seen them in THIS thread, and there's a reason for that, yes they still exist


I would argue that it isn't even Kespa hate, more like parodying the ridiculous bullshit that BW elitists were spewing in the past. Personally I was rooting for Innovation, but there's plenty of silver lining in Taeja winning haha

yea, I don't hate kespa players, I like a lot of them, but there was some ridiculous overhyping/fanboying/shittalking/whatever when they were switching...


I hated how it went all the way till Casters just straight called the old players bad. "Third Rate Terran" Bomber. ESF players are the foreigners of Korea. They will never win a major individual championship again.


Whoa, who said that?

Only caster I've noticed who has an absurd hardon for Kespa is Wolf....and maybe Artosis but nobody takes hims serious xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9353
On November 08 2014 14:36 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I fell asleep just as Taeja vs Inno started. Was there massive delays? Everybody seems rather unhappy, why?


Massive massive delays. This series started 5-6 hours ago. At best there have been 1.5 hours of gameplay.
Moderator
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 08 2014 05:37 GMT
#9354
Classic is literally the only one I don't want to see win, and I'm a Protoss player.

Have a Terran win it so I can stop hearing about SC2 for a while
In Inca we trust
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
November 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#9355
On November 08 2014 14:36 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I fell asleep just as Taeja vs Inno started. Was there massive delays? Everybody seems rather unhappy, why?


I dare you to watch that entire series from start to finish, then get back to us.
STX Fighting!
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
November 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#9356
On November 08 2014 14:36 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I fell asleep just as Taeja vs Inno started. Was there massive delays? Everybody seems rather unhappy, why?

Yes, massive delays, and lots of pausing during games which pissed the players off. And Innovation's keyboard broke.
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
November 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#9357
On November 08 2014 14:36 Weavel wrote:
''Starting shortly'' I wonder what that means...


You fucking know what it means lol.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#9358
I'm okay with either cla$$ic or life taking this
rip passion
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
November 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#9359
On November 08 2014 14:37 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:35 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:30 brickrd wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 redviper wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..


Because they were all crowing over kespa and saw all but one kespa player knocked out.

Life to take it all!

its an extension of korean hate in general, if you cant just hate on koreans since theyre all korean then you just hate on kespa because they're slightly more korean


I can't even begin to describe how wrong you are

i don't know what it is about high profile tournaments that makes everyone romanian but it really makes these threads an amazing adventure


I don't know anything about your posting history so it's hard to detect sarcasm Especially since some people are deluded enough to legitimately think that
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#9360
On November 08 2014 14:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 14:35 stuchiu wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:32 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:31 HolyArrow wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:29 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 08 2014 14:28 Silvana wrote:
what's up guys with all the kespa hate... I haven't seen a kespa fanboy today in this thread yet you're hating..

we haven't seen them in THIS thread, and there's a reason for that, yes they still exist


I would argue that it isn't even Kespa hate, more like parodying the ridiculous bullshit that BW elitists were spewing in the past. Personally I was rooting for Innovation, but there's plenty of silver lining in Taeja winning haha

yea, I don't hate kespa players, I like a lot of them, but there was some ridiculous overhyping/fanboying/shittalking/whatever when they were switching...


I hated how it went all the way till Casters just straight called the old players bad. "Third Rate Terran" Bomber. ESF players are the foreigners of Korea. They will never win a major individual championship again.


Whoa, who said that?

Only caster I've noticed who has an absurd hardon for Kespa is Wolf....and maybe Artosis but nobody takes hims serious xD

anyone remember Wolf's tweets during the OSL finals Maru vs Rain? lol he really was trying to shit on Maru for being a cheeser and non-kespa and everything, was great to see him shutdown
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 466 467 468 469 470 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
Shuttle 1567
Artosis 569
Bale 74
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 21
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
PiGStarcraft310
C9.Mang0310
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta17
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo591
Other Games
• Scarra858
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 51m
OSC
18h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.