• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9539 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 425

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 423 424 425 426 427 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 02 2014 02:26 GMT
#8481
On November 02 2014 11:26 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:25 hansonslee wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 TheAnarchy wrote:
Zest is chocking so hard. He looks like the denvers against the Seahawks

I'm surprised that someone would make that reference.


What games were those again? Somehow, I cannot remember...

I think that it was the Superbowl...

Yeah, don't you remember that famouos NFL team, "the Denvers"?

Somehow, I didn't catch that.
kiss kiss fall in love
Wein
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil452 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8482
Gogo life 3-0.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8483
What's the potential two maps after this?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8484
On November 02 2014 11:25 hansonslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 TheAnarchy wrote:
Zest is chocking so hard. He looks like the denvers against the Seahawks

I'm surprised that someone would make that reference.


What games were those again? Somehow, I cannot remember...

I assume he's referencing the super bowl.. not the preseason game the broncos won or the regular season game that went into overtime... (they've managed to play 3 times in the past year)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8485
On November 02 2014 11:25 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:24 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
This is the hardest fuckign tilt I've ever seen. AS SOON AS I LIKE SOMEONE THEY SUCK


This is Life being fucking brilliant, not Zest sucking


Life's brilliance depends on luck most of the time though, he had zero scouting.


What was there he needed to scout? Either Zest was doing a 2 base attack or he was doing a 3 base defensive macro build. Either way he presrues with roach ling cause he got away with triple hatch pool build.
Moderator
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8486
Holy crap Zest is getting knocked out by zerglings.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8487
On November 02 2014 11:24 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
This is the hardest fuckign tilt I've ever seen. AS SOON AS I LIKE SOMEONE THEY SUCK


This is Life being fucking brilliant, not Zest sucking


No, this is Zest making basic mistakes. He moved out and stopped looking at his army, which got surrounded by lings and got killed off. He also didn't pylon block his natural when he moved out, so the lings just ran right in. The other game he left his natural unblocked repeatedly.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8488
On November 02 2014 11:24 hansonslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:23 Whitewing wrote:
I'm blaming this on jetlag. This same thing happened the last time he traveled.


I'm with you!

Yep. I mean it isn't as if Life had to fly in from korea as well...
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8489
On November 02 2014 11:27 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What's the potential two maps after this?


Catellana is one I can't remember the other one.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8490
Now the filthy protoss forces zerg to go pool first and gets to go nexus first for free ARE YOU NOT HAPPY DLO?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8491
Pool first :O
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 02 2014 02:27 GMT
#8492
On November 02 2014 11:27 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What's the potential two maps after this?

Merry Go Round and Catallena.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8493
On November 02 2014 11:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:25 hansonslee wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 TheAnarchy wrote:
Zest is chocking so hard. He looks like the denvers against the Seahawks

I'm surprised that someone would make that reference.


What games were those again? Somehow, I cannot remember...

I think that it was the Superbowl...


FU, bro

I need to go visit a therapist again....
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
swag_bro
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
Japan782 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8494
How can Tastosis say that Life beating Zest would be an upset? Life is a better player than Zest. Zest obviously isn't bad, he just isn't a better player than Life. Now, if Zest beats Life, I'd say that it would be the upset of HoTS.
They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8495
Life has never lost 2-0 into 2-3
AdministratorBreak the chains
Grizvok
Profile Joined August 2014
United States711 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8496
On November 02 2014 11:25 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:24 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
This is the hardest fuckign tilt I've ever seen. AS SOON AS I LIKE SOMEONE THEY SUCK


This is Life being fucking brilliant, not Zest sucking


Life's brilliance depends on luck most of the time though, he had zero scouting.


You don't need to scout when you open triple hatch and your opponent doesn't punish it.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8497
On November 02 2014 11:27 Yorkie wrote:
Now the filthy protoss forces zerg to go pool first and gets to go nexus first for free ARE YOU NOT HAPPY DLO?

brilliant mindgame by Zest, fantastic execution of nexus first
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8498
On November 02 2014 11:27 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:24 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
This is the hardest fuckign tilt I've ever seen. AS SOON AS I LIKE SOMEONE THEY SUCK


This is Life being fucking brilliant, not Zest sucking


No, this is Zest making basic mistakes. He moved out and stopped looking at his army, which got surrounded by lings and got killed off. He also didn't pylon block his natural when he moved out, so the lings just ran right in. The other game he left his natural unblocked repeatedly.


Yeah, this is neither the Zest I know neither the one I expected. I expected him to be even better than what we're used to, and now he's playing like shit. What's going on ????
extinctosaurus
Profile Joined April 2014
101 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8499
On November 02 2014 11:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:26 Circumstance wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:25 hansonslee wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:23 TheAnarchy wrote:
Zest is chocking so hard. He looks like the denvers against the Seahawks

I'm surprised that someone would make that reference.


What games were those again? Somehow, I cannot remember...

I think that it was the Superbowl...

Yeah, don't you remember that famouos NFL team, "the Denvers"?

Somehow, I didn't catch that.


I didn't, either.

And I live next to Denver
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#8500
Would be funny if we got all 3-0s in this half of bracket. I mean, we already got San 3-0 jjakji, Life can 3-0 Zest now and then 2 more stomps (TaeJa 3-0 HyuN 3-0 for lulz).
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Prev 1 423 424 425 426 427 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 123
ViBE104
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 581
Artosis 506
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever409
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5676
Liquid`Hasu1302
Other Games
summit1g8271
shahzam547
byalli376
C9.Mang0268
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 6m
Stellar Fest
14h 6m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.