• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 416

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 414 415 416 417 418 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 02 2014 02:17 GMT
#8301
On November 02 2014 11:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... Zest is gonna lose. I just know it now. Fuck me

calm down :D
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 02:17 GMT
#8302
On November 02 2014 11:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... Zest is gonna lose. I just know it now. Fuck me


No way ! Keep believing !
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 02 2014 02:17 GMT
#8303
don't care about silver surfer. only life matters
rip passion
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
November 02 2014 02:17 GMT
#8304
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 02 2014 02:17 GMT
#8305
On November 02 2014 11:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... Zest is gonna lose. I just know it now. Fuck me

chill
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 02 2014 02:17 GMT
#8306
On November 02 2014 11:17 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... Zest is gonna lose. I just know it now. Fuck me

calm down :D

I'm gonna lose a bet to templar, I can't be calm.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 02:18 GMT
#8307
On November 02 2014 11:17 Silvana wrote:
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies

Well that seems like a rational and proportional response
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
November 02 2014 02:18 GMT
#8308
Thats 3 times Artosis.

Can only use that line so many times before I stone you for it.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 02 2014 02:18 GMT
#8309
that jurassic park analogy
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 02:18 GMT
#8310
On November 02 2014 11:17 Silvana wrote:
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies

its ok, you're not killing cats
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 02:18 GMT
#8311
On November 02 2014 11:15 The_Templar wrote:
      
[image loading]


[image loading]
––––––––––––––––––––––––
[image loading] [image loading] [image loading]
[image loading]Zest                    [image loading]Life


[image loading]
–––––––––––
0-1


Map: Overgrowth

Zest spawns in the bottom left
Life spawns in the top right

2:00
Life goes hatchery first versus nexus first.
Gateway for Zest.
Two assimilators for Zest.
Life getting a third base before a spawning pool.

3:00
Zest harassing a mineral field with his probe.
Two queens for Life.
Stalker for Zest.

4:00
Third queen for Life.
Forge for Zest.
Zest hiding a probe.

5:00
+1 attack for Zest.
Life getting two extractors.
Two more gateways at Zest's wall.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
November 02 2014 02:18 GMT
#8312
On November 02 2014 11:18 Jer99 wrote:
that jurassic park analogy

That is one big pile of shit.
don't wall off against random
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8313
On November 02 2014 11:18 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:17 Silvana wrote:
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies

its ok, you're not killing cats

Kittens > puppies
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8314
On November 02 2014 11:17 Silvana wrote:
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies


Is your internet connection dependant on blood sacrifice? 'Cause I used to have one of those.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8315
On November 02 2014 11:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Sigh... Zest is gonna lose. I just know it now. Fuck me


doubting KESPAAAAAAAA? unacceptable
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8316
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd actually rather have Rotterdam, Nathanias, or Apollo sitting there instead of Tasteless.

my young adulthood just died.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Deleted User 26513
Profile Joined February 2007
2376 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8317
Zest has a chance of coming back, because the sequels of Jurassic park sucked. Sick analysis !
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8318
On November 02 2014 11:19 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:18 JamesT wrote:
On November 02 2014 11:17 Silvana wrote:
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies

its ok, you're not killing cats

Kittens > puppies

that is most definitely the case
How are you doing today?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8319
Artosis keeps trying to stifle yawns haha such passion
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 02 2014 02:19 GMT
#8320
On November 02 2014 11:19 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:17 Silvana wrote:
I'm missing parts of the games due to lag T_T I want to kill puppies


Is your internet connection dependant on blood sacrifice? 'Cause I used to have one of those.

Of course you do, you're in Canada.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 414 415 416 417 418 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 571
Rain 340
White-Ra 121
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever564
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv57
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe114
PPMD73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9076
Liquid`Hasu1243
Trikslyr98
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam602
JimRising 423
C9.Mang0263
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream302
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 18m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.