• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 265

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2014 22:29 GMT
#5281
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

Find that person
Community News
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 22:29 GMT
#5282
On November 02 2014 07:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 07:28 Yorkie wrote:
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

Get rekt Templar you are forever alone

It was you, wasn't it?!

Huehuehue jk I don't even know what state you go to school in
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-01 22:30:16
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5283
On November 02 2014 07:29 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

Find that person


Make a reddit thread.

edit: @templar, not @lorning.
Video2000
Profile Joined April 2012
Denmark517 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5284
Proxy 2rax incoming! Calling it!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5285
On November 02 2014 07:29 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

Find that person

I don't know what he looked like.. >_>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-01 22:30:24
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5286
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

..........

MAYBE HE WAS JUST GHOST?

YOU WAS DREAMING?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5287
Classic is gonna lose 0-3, don't know why you all think otherwise.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5288
Polts reminds me of Firebat who plays Heart of the Storm
Snijjer
Profile Joined September 2011
United States989 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5289
Go Polt. Snipe those Nexi!
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5290
I have Classic winning 2 to 3.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5291
On November 02 2014 07:29 Shellshock wrote:
Classic gonna stomp. Pandemona decreed it

The Wizard to falter for the first time here
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5292
On November 02 2014 07:26 Video2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 07:25 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 02 2014 07:24 Fionn wrote:
I feel like you can't be a GSL champion if your final was held in the same studio as the rest of the tournament was held in.

Classic is 1/2 GSL champion.

Did you see his Ro32 games against Life and Hydra?

1/4 gsl champion.

Did you see him destroy Maru?


Honestly he did not destroy him. Game on Frost he gets away with stupid greed and still barely wins because of really bad engages. Then it goes 1-1 MGR Waystation with his phoenix colossi build. Alterzim was a freewin for Classic with phoenix colossi and he abused timewarp + blink on KSS. It was a close series at the pinnacle of Protoss imbaness. With the new patches and the new maps I'm pretty sure he'll have to play really fucking well to go past Polt.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5293
On November 02 2014 07:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

..........

Well I mean, there is a SC2 team at this school. But I actually can not find them.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Striker.superfreunde
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany1120 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5294
GOOOOOOOO CAPTAIN AMERICA
BEAT THAT protoss SCRUB
'Your ak is pretty... uhm... dank!'
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5295
On November 02 2014 07:30 Video2000 wrote:
Proxy 2rax incoming! Calling it!

Once a Prime terr...

Oh you know the drill

Although Polt barely ever goes 2rax
Community News
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#5296
On November 02 2014 07:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 07:29 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

Find that person

I don't know what he looked like.. >_>

Templar doesn't give others the time of day to even notice what they look like. Smh
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 22:31 GMT
#5297
      
[image loading]


[image loading]
––––––––––––––––––––––––
[image loading] [image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] Polt              [image loading]Classic


[image loading]
–––––––––––
0-0


Map: King Sejong Station

Polt spawns in the top left
Classic spawns in the bottom right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
November 01 2014 22:31 GMT
#5298
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...

maybe he is a tl user as well
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 01 2014 22:31 GMT
#5299
let's go classic!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 01 2014 22:31 GMT
#5300
On November 02 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
God damn it.
I was preparing the LR for this series and some random stranger walked up to me, asking if MC won. I wasn't paying attention, said no, he expressed disappointment that MC hadn't managed to win game 5, I agreed, and he walked away. By the time I realized someone else in this school watches SC2 and turned around to see who it was, he was gone...


Coming this Christmas - a new romantic comedy by Blizzard
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Yoon 43
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor400
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee166
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 31m
Stellar Fest
5h 31m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.