• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:46
CEST 09:46
KST 16:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8720 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 243

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 01 2014 21:53 GMT
#4841
On November 02 2014 06:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I didn't even have enough passion to make a bracket for the competition

did you watch the Temple game today?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-01 21:53:53
November 01 2014 21:53 GMT
#4842
Plz win herO! I can't stand MC at Blizzcon.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4843
On November 02 2014 06:52 wrier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Nice series. Win or Lose I think MC proved some of the doubters in this very thread wrong, no?


I'm just amazed at how long MC has been able to stay relevant and very competitive.

yea absolutely amazing career
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4844
On November 02 2014 06:53 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Plz win herO! I can't stand MC at Blizzcon.

MC would be so hype though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4845
On November 02 2014 06:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I didn't even have enough passion to make a bracket for the competition

Did they do a bracket contest for Hearthstone?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4846
On November 02 2014 06:52 Xxio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:51 Deathstar wrote:
no dunkirk moment for the colossus


hahaha, nice

that reference
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4847
If herO doesn't win, I have no faith in Kespa anymore. There, I said it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4848
On November 02 2014 06:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
I had Stardust beating MMA and herO beating MC 3-1

See you guys in the bottom half of the rankings

I have the exact same thing ;_;

I didn't even bother making a bracket. I knew that I would be 0/8.
kiss kiss fall in love
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13424 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4849
On November 02 2014 06:49 travis wrote:
I gotta stop selling MC short. This dude can still play.


His performance is strong, but herO's PvP is very weak.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
tar
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany991 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4850
there are no good PvPs on this map
whoever I pick for my anti team turns gosu
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4851
I bet on herO but now I want MC to win. I didn't expect him to be on this level and I want him to make a deep run really bad now ! Come on MC, you freakin beast, you rock star !!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4852
On November 02 2014 06:53 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I didn't even have enough passion to make a bracket for the competition

did you watch the Temple game today?

No but I saw the result. We get smoked by unranked Houston and UCF but we beat the Top 25 East Carolina. Still that's pretty cool.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4853
On November 02 2014 06:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
I had Stardust beating MMA and herO beating MC 3-1

See you guys in the bottom half of the rankings

I have the exact same thing ;_;

I didn't even bother making a bracket. I knew that I would be 0/8.

Hey, I predicted Bomber. Better than usual already :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4854
MC's prize list is longer than most players liquipedia entries. He can do this
Neosteel Enthusiast
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
November 01 2014 21:54 GMT
#4855
On November 02 2014 06:50 Yorkie wrote:
We did it 70k on the main stream! Gonna drop again between games but oh well


Soon lots of Europeans will most likely leave. It's 22:54 now. I don't think the viewer count will get much higher than it is right now.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
November 01 2014 21:55 GMT
#4856
gogo hero!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
DaRKMaTT3r
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil553 Posts
November 01 2014 21:55 GMT
#4857
So far what people said would be a stomp was a close 3:2 and what should have been a close game, MMA Vs SDust, was almost a stomp. Logic thrown out of the window by now!
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 01 2014 21:55 GMT
#4858
On November 02 2014 06:53 Darkhorse wrote:
I didn't even have enough passion to make a bracket for the competition


lol same
too much work typing in the player names, race, zzzzzz


but I would have put herO v Zest finals anyway and i would have lost haha
rip passion
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 01 2014 21:55 GMT
#4859
On November 02 2014 06:53 The_Templar wrote:
Game 5 on deadwing... incoming even better PvP? :p


Both players go for Storm.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
November 01 2014 21:55 GMT
#4860
On November 02 2014 06:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
If herO doesn't win, I have no faith in Kespa anymore. There, I said it

it was hero's game the last one,i am so mad at him for throwing it tt
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 146
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 909
HiyA 160
Mong 50
Shine 46
Bale 31
NotJumperer 28
Noble 8
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 825
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft774
Other Games
summit1g9051
olofmeister644
ceh9453
Happy370
PiGStarcraft358
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream535
Other Games
gamesdonequick512
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt473
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.