• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:34
CEST 11:34
KST 18:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6555 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 214

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4261
On November 02 2014 06:06 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:06 Darkhorse wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Yorkie wrote:
More proxies coming for sure on KSS

Me vs lichter:

lichter - "Ok lets go to Sejong"
Me in my head - "If I was down 0-1 in a PvT and I was on King Sejong what would I do? Proxy Oracle next to his main"

EZ scout

The taunts are real

He ended up going six gate DT or something and beating me anyway even though he had to cancel the Stargate

because I suck
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4262
On November 02 2014 06:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:06 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Lorning wrote:
MC is literally 10 times the player herO is

It's actually disgusting there were people calling herO the favorite


Man, do you ever say stuff that isn't wrong?

How am I wrong?

herO is a choker. And don't tell me that's not true

Not this early in the tournament it isn't

Once a choker, always a choker

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about players who choke
Community News
TL+ Member
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4263
On November 02 2014 06:07 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:06 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Lorning wrote:
MC is literally 10 times the player herO is

It's actually disgusting there were people calling herO the favorite


Oh god, which tournament was this from.
Was it DLO on HerO before he got rekt by someone I can't remember?

Impact at DH Bucharest


Good times, that LR was fun
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4264
On November 02 2014 06:08 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:06 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Lorning wrote:
MC is literally 10 times the player herO is

It's actually disgusting there were people calling herO the favorite


Man, do you ever say stuff that isn't wrong?

How am I wrong?

herO is a choker. And don't tell me that's not true

Not this early in the tournament it isn't

Once a choker, always a choker

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about players who choke

Like Terror

Or MKP
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4265
On November 02 2014 06:07 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:06 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Lorning wrote:
MC is literally 10 times the player herO is

It's actually disgusting there were people calling herO the favorite


Oh god, which tournament was this from.
Was it DLO on HerO before he got rekt by someone I can't remember?

Impact at DH Bucharest

And nobody remembers what asshats the Axiom fans (and members of their organization) were being to bait that out of DLO after HerO won the first series they played. RIP DLO :/
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4266
On November 02 2014 06:08 Superbanana wrote:
Last 3-1 i predicted started with a 0-1 too

Exactly, I believe too
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4267
On November 02 2014 06:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:06 Darkhorse wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Yorkie wrote:
More proxies coming for sure on KSS

Me vs lichter:

lichter - "Ok lets go to Sejong"
Me in my head - "If I was down 0-1 in a PvT and I was on King Sejong what would I do? Proxy Oracle next to his main"

EZ scout

Everyone watching "HACKS OMG"

Reasonable people, "The Mind Games going on here"
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4268
On November 02 2014 06:05 The_Templar wrote:
      
[image loading]


[image loading]
––––––––––––––––––––––––
[image loading] [image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] MC              [image loading]herO


[image loading]
–––––––––––
1-0


Map: King Sejong Station

MC spawns in the top left
herO spawns in the bottom right

2:00
Gateway for both players.
Two assimilators for both players.
Cybernetics core for both players, faster for herO.

3:00
Mothership core for both players, again faster for herO.
Both players get a stalker.
Both players getting the third pylon in their main.

4:00
Sentry for MC.
Twilight council for herO.
herO's first stalker goes across the map.
MC expands.
herO getting blink.

5:00
herO pressuring the natural of MC.
herO warping in a proxy pylon.
Blink being chronoboosted.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#4269
On November 02 2014 06:06 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:04 Boucot wrote:



Guess Artosis' soul stayed in Korea but had to invade another body.

Also a candidate for that position, but I currently favor pengwin as the cursed one. He already rooted for JD and Stardust and has shown to root for herO as well.

idk I wouldnt really hold Stardust against him. He's on his team. He would have rooted for him if he was playing like soO or INnoVation or something
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#4270
Funny how similar Rotterdam's talk about herO's smile is to that article I wrote once. What a coincidence!
AdministratorBreak the chains
Talaris
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland766 Posts
November 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#4271
On November 02 2014 06:07 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:05 royalroadweed wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:03 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:02 Darkhorse wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:01 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Damn MC gettin fat!!!!

LOL MC eatin too much MCdonalds!!!!!

he doesn't look like he's really gained that much weight since the beginning of this year. Would've thought everyone would be used to MC's weight

He's definitely trying to lose weight, I don't think he's happy about it

I heard he's been going to the gym in an interview. Although he may be going mainly to watch german girls.

Didn't he mention before that he only likes Korean girls?
Or did that change since then?

"When I in the gym I don't know what should I see because german girls body is so hot... making me Excitement." - MC


lol

Got a link to that interview ? ^_^
-= Jaedong // HerO // HasuObs // Best // Rush =-
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#4272
On November 02 2014 06:08 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:08 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:06 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Lorning wrote:
MC is literally 10 times the player herO is

It's actually disgusting there were people calling herO the favorite


Man, do you ever say stuff that isn't wrong?

How am I wrong?

herO is a choker. And don't tell me that's not true

Not this early in the tournament it isn't

Once a choker, always a choker

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about players who choke

Like Terror

Or MKP


Fight Fight Fight
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
November 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#4273
On November 02 2014 06:06 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:05 Muffloe wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
MC is weird, because he doesn't have the best micro or the best macro. It seems like all he knows how to do is win. Funnily enough, I guess that is what matter most.

Yh MC such scrub micro, hurr durr

"If you don't have the best micro in the world, you have scrub micro" is not what he was saying. he was saying there are players who micro better, and macro better, but nobody has the killer instinct of MC

Well, idno, I've always regarded MC as one of the best micro
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 21:09 GMT
#4274
On November 02 2014 06:08 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:07 Yorkie wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:06 Darkhorse wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Yorkie wrote:
More proxies coming for sure on KSS

Me vs lichter:

lichter - "Ok lets go to Sejong"
Me in my head - "If I was down 0-1 in a PvT and I was on King Sejong what would I do? Proxy Oracle next to his main"

EZ scout

Everyone watching "HACKS OMG"

Reasonable people, "The Mind Games going on here"

It's how I beat DLO on Nimbus. "If I was a protoss and my zerg opponent just picked nimbus what would I do? Nexus First" Ten pool ez win
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#4275
On November 02 2014 06:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 06:08 Darkhorse wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:08 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:06 Lorning wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 06:04 Lorning wrote:
MC is literally 10 times the player herO is

It's actually disgusting there were people calling herO the favorite


Man, do you ever say stuff that isn't wrong?

How am I wrong?

herO is a choker. And don't tell me that's not true

Not this early in the tournament it isn't

Once a choker, always a choker

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about players who choke

Like Terror

Or MKP


Fight Fight Fight

No, that was my point
Community News
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#4276
I come back to herO winning, how'd the game go down?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#4277
herO doing okay this game...
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#4278
herO 3-2 en route.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#4279
muh boy herO
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
November 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#4280
2 more herO!!
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1382
Bisu 961
Soma 436
EffOrt 179
hero 174
Pusan 106
HiyA 82
ZerO 49
sorry 40
Killer 38
[ Show more ]
soO 35
Bale 26
Rush 24
Mong 23
Shinee 21
Sharp 18
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Dota 2
Gorgc68
Counter-Strike
edward52
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft824
crisheroes651
Other Games
gofns44759
olofmeister1243
singsing1141
ceh9539
Livibee218
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream557
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 35
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Jankos1567
• Rush1497
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
26m
Afreeca Starleague
26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.