MCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
He ate him
Oh my sides
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
MCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC He ate him Oh my sides | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
THAT HYPE WAS PERFECT. | ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
| ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On November 02 2014 05:44 Video2000 wrote: Does anyone believe that MC can take ONE single game? I mean, I could take the time to make more food and a beer run etc while Hero walks over him ![]() Of course I do. It's PvP and we all know MC has that killer instinct | ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
| ||
|
Nirel
Israel1526 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Ufnal
Poland1435 Posts
| ||
|
Jazzman88
Canada2228 Posts
On November 02 2014 05:44 Yorkie wrote: MC assuming that if he can beat herO he can make the final for sure. Don't make me laugh MC just has to hope MMA beats Bomber. I say that if MC beats herO and MMA beats Bomber, MC has a decent shot in that bracket. | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On November 02 2014 05:45 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 05:44 Video2000 wrote: Does anyone believe that MC can take ONE single game? I mean, I could take the time to make more food and a beer run etc while Hero walks over him ![]() I predicted 3-1. I think MC in his best shape could take a map. I think PvP results in MC getting 1 map maybe we'll see our first 3-0 | ||
|
munch
Mute City2363 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On November 02 2014 05:45 Lorning wrote: MC's greatest moment of all time xD. | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On November 02 2014 05:43 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 05:42 royalroadweed wrote: On November 02 2014 05:39 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 02 2014 05:38 pure.Wasted wrote: On November 02 2014 05:35 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 05:33 pure.Wasted wrote: Is the current map pool considered Terran-favored in TvZ or just TvP? Depends if you ask Terrans or Zergs^ OK, follow-up question: people have been saying for years that the bigger a map, the harder it is for Terran because of reinforcing distance. This is by far the biggest map pool we've ever had, with only one map being smaller than Whirlwind... so is map size not that big a deal after all? Those maps aren't that huge, and huge maps like Deadwing are indeed hard for T. I don't think deadwing is that bad for T. The ledges and the seige spots make it pretty good close spawn. The Gumiho build makes it imba for terran! Yep. Its also good for battlecruisers. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On November 02 2014 05:44 Video2000 wrote: Does anyone believe that MC can take ONE single game? Of course. But just one. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8117 JimRising Day[9].tv454 WinterStarcraft336 C9.Mang0272 Livibee146 Sick136 Maynarde124 ViBE83 ArmadaUGS45 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|