• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7636 users

[IEM] San Jose Asia Qualifiers - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 39 Next All
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 23 2014 12:53 GMT
#601
On October 23 2014 21:52 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
How did MC take a game of Rain?


oGsInCa made an appearance.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 12:53 GMT
#602
Rooting for Gumigod here
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 23 2014 12:53 GMT
#603
On October 23 2014 21:52 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
How did MC take a game of Rain?


Rain was in control but somehow missed the dark shrine in MC's base with his oracle. 3 DTs walked into Rain's base and killed the robo and his main nexus.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 23 2014 12:54 GMT
#604
On October 23 2014 21:34 Weavel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:30 Ketch wrote:
Why do they not allow basetrade TV to stream the Life-Gumiho match... meh
That's ESL for you...

You know.. You two COULD apologize. But I guess that's just not the internet way (while smack talking people without any information is)..
I Protoss winner, could it be?
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 13:01:48
October 23 2014 12:59 GMT
#605
On October 23 2014 21:53 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:52 DJHelium wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:51 Undead1993 wrote:
actually do we know the casters line up for the blizzcon?


No I don't think so. Was released around this time last year, so should be announced soon.

Hope Kaelaris finally gets to go, don't think so though

ye that's why i am asking would be a shame if kaelaris missed out on the experience again

Honestly, I hope that Kaelaris and Tod stay at home. I do not like them lately, Tod has wrong calls, maybe wronger than Wolf and French accent and Kaelaris... I just don't like his overhyping of some situations. I think it would be for the best to take one caster from each region, then some host(I am looking at your ReDeYe!) and some 4th caster, I would appreciate someone who actually plays Terran(QXC?) because there will be a lot of really good Terrans
Edit> So my list would be Apollo, Artosis or Tasteless(frankly the only casting duo I like), Nathanias or Rotti(I don't care who of them) and QXC, then Redeye as a host. Bam!

Go soO!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 23 2014 13:02 GMT
#606
On October 23 2014 21:59 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:53 Undead1993 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:52 DJHelium wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:51 Undead1993 wrote:
actually do we know the casters line up for the blizzcon?


No I don't think so. Was released around this time last year, so should be announced soon.

Hope Kaelaris finally gets to go, don't think so though

ye that's why i am asking would be a shame if kaelaris missed out on the experience again

Honestly, I hope that Kaelaris and Tod stay at home. I do not like them lately, Tod has wrong calls, maybe wronger than Wolf and French accent and Kaelaris... I just don't like his overhyping of some situations. I think it would be for the best to take one caster from each region, then some host(I am looking at your ReDeYe!) and some 4th caster, I would appreciate someone who actually plays Terran(QXC?) because there will be a lot of really good Terrans

Go soO!


Nathanias plays terran!

And I disagree overall. ToD and Kaelaris are my favourite casters, but maybe it's because I really enjoy hype (if it feels genuine).
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2014 13:06 GMT
#607
On October 23 2014 22:02 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:59 deacon.frost wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:53 Undead1993 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:52 DJHelium wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:51 Undead1993 wrote:
actually do we know the casters line up for the blizzcon?


No I don't think so. Was released around this time last year, so should be announced soon.

Hope Kaelaris finally gets to go, don't think so though

ye that's why i am asking would be a shame if kaelaris missed out on the experience again

Honestly, I hope that Kaelaris and Tod stay at home. I do not like them lately, Tod has wrong calls, maybe wronger than Wolf and French accent and Kaelaris... I just don't like his overhyping of some situations. I think it would be for the best to take one caster from each region, then some host(I am looking at your ReDeYe!) and some 4th caster, I would appreciate someone who actually plays Terran(QXC?) because there will be a lot of really good Terrans

Go soO!


Nathanias plays terran!

And I disagree overall. ToD and Kaelaris are my favourite casters, but maybe it's because I really enjoy hype (if it feels genuine).

Different tastes Lately I don't like Kaelaris's voice. It's not his fault, but his voice and hyping level is tearing my ears, same way Tod does it.

It's not their fault, but I fear they can create a casting duo Tod and Kaelaris and that would result in me closing the stream...

I prefer QXC over Nathanias. But yeah, it would be wrong to get there QXC instead of Nathanias. Maybe some Zerg expert - how about Moonglade?
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 23 2014 13:06 GMT
#608
I feel Gumis best bet is mech on Deadwing.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 23 2014 13:07 GMT
#609
TvZ is so good. I hope the next game will go the whole way
I Protoss winner, could it be?
foxmeep
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia2337 Posts
October 23 2014 13:07 GMT
#610
On October 23 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:24 foxmeep wrote:
Why do they play a LoL song on SC2? lol

Imagine Dragons confirmed lol team


The song was written by them specifically for LoL finals, and it's clearly about LoL.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 23 2014 13:08 GMT
#611
On October 23 2014 22:06 DJHelium wrote:
I feel Gumis best bet is mech on Deadwing.

Agree. But soO and advancing and stuff. If soO beats herO he ends 2nd, as is is supposed to be ^_^
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
October 23 2014 13:08 GMT
#612
On October 23 2014 21:54 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:34 Weavel wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:30 Ketch wrote:
Why do they not allow basetrade TV to stream the Life-Gumiho match... meh
That's ESL for you...

You know.. You two COULD apologize. But I guess that's just not the internet way (while smack talking people without any information is)..


not like esl care about community streams view either way considering their practice for WCS EU.
Zest fanboy.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 13:13:04
October 23 2014 13:11 GMT
#613
Ok so Gumi likes going quick 4CC, 80+SCV into battlecruisers.

Or maybe there is some kind of mindgame he could do, but I doubt it. I'm feeling mech!

When Gumi goes reaper expand into mech, he likes to produce an extra reaper or two after he swtiches factory onto reactor.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 23 2014 13:12 GMT
#614
On October 23 2014 22:07 foxmeep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 foxmeep wrote:
Why do they play a LoL song on SC2? lol

Imagine Dragons confirmed lol team


The song was written by them specifically for LoL finals, and it's clearly about LoL.


Apparently games own songs now
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
October 23 2014 13:15 GMT
#615
On October 23 2014 22:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 22:07 foxmeep wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 foxmeep wrote:
Why do they play a LoL song on SC2? lol

Imagine Dragons confirmed lol team


The song was written by them specifically for LoL finals, and it's clearly about LoL.


Apparently games own songs now

now the question is which game claims darude - sandstorm?
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 23 2014 13:15 GMT
#616
Cute by Gumiho to get a tech lab trying to fake going bio!

#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
October 23 2014 13:18 GMT
#617
ouch. soo is here to claim second
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 23 2014 13:18 GMT
#618
The time of the roach is now
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 23 2014 13:19 GMT
#619
God damn Life lost to Gumiho. Oh well I like soO's chances now at least
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 23 2014 13:22 GMT
#620
alg
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1283
910 822
ggaemo 708
actioN 504
Mong 228
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 95
Yoon 94
Leta 34
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 32
Hm[arnc] 28
ZergMaN 24
Bale 23
Noble 19
Dota 2
Fuzer 59
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor812
Other Games
summit1g9437
ceh9449
olofmeister322
Happy265
PiGStarcraft234
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS55
trigger8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1319
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 43m
OSC
14h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.