• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:11
CEST 03:11
KST 10:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10086 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 694

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 692 693 694 695 696 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:06 GMT
#13861
On October 22 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:03 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:02 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:54 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Well, yeah. Just like most gangsters.

I literally cannot imagine Canadian gangsters. Wanna get roughed up and be taken care of for free in the hospital hoser!?

I think that we do have those, but they don't beat you up; they do white collar shit.

That literally sounds silly

They'll close your bank accounts and stuff of that nature. Canada generally isn't a good place for crime, since the US is right there instead.


Someone's never seen native gangs in Alberta. I saw a dude get stabbed once

That's daily shit in our kebap shops

I thought Germany was one of the safer countries in the EU

I meant more in england. Yeah germany is pretty safe though we have our ruffians. Even in my small town during festivals there are roaming gangs of turks that beat the shit out of you because your german

But you're NOT German. Or do they just not really care?

White people as well. But due to me knowing alot of em and also quite big they leave me alone usualy. Short drunk people always wanna fight me though for some reason.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 20:06 GMT
#13862
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

Your mother and I forbid you from doing that
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 20:07 GMT
#13863
On October 22 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:02 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:54 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:50 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:47 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Oi wozzat? U wan fookin beef ey ill do you cleanshirt

It's funny that they're more like wannabe gangsters these days

They remain scum though

Well, yeah. Just like most gangsters.

I literally cannot imagine Canadian gangsters. Wanna get roughed up and be taken care of for free in the hospital hoser!?

I think that we do have those, but they don't beat you up; they do white collar shit.

That literally sounds silly

They'll close your bank accounts and stuff of that nature. Canada generally isn't a good place for crime, since the US is right there instead.


Where do you live? There definitely is a significant gang and mob presence in some major cities. And they aren't all white collar stuff. Last time we had a gang war in Vancouver there were 20 or so shootings. And Montreal has a ton of corruption and Italian mafiosi.

Kingston has a white collar mob bunch, so they're the main organized crime group around here.


Kingston isn't a major city, so it doesn't have a major crime scene I guess.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:07 GMT
#13864
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 20:08 GMT
#13865
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:08 GMT
#13866
On October 22 2014 05:05 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:03 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:02 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:54 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Well, yeah. Just like most gangsters.

I literally cannot imagine Canadian gangsters. Wanna get roughed up and be taken care of for free in the hospital hoser!?

I think that we do have those, but they don't beat you up; they do white collar shit.

That literally sounds silly

They'll close your bank accounts and stuff of that nature. Canada generally isn't a good place for crime, since the US is right there instead.


Someone's never seen native gangs in Alberta. I saw a dude get stabbed once

That's daily shit in our kebap shops

I thought Germany was one of the safer countries in the EU

I meant more in england. Yeah germany is pretty safe though we have our ruffians. Even in my small town during festivals there are roaming gangs of turks that beat the shit out of you because your german

That sounds rather strange

People still give germans shit for ww2 . And germans have like no national pride anymore
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 20:08 GMT
#13867
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:09 GMT
#13868
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

It used to be called Berlin, until the end of WWII.

But yeah, most of the places in Ontario are either English or Native in etymology. It's because of the fact that a lot of royalists during the American Revolution came here and settled down.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:09 GMT
#13869
On October 22 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

Your mother and I forbid you from doing that

I am not sure what to think. Are you banging my mom?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 20:09 GMT
#13870
On October 22 2014 05:06 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:03 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:02 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:54 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I literally cannot imagine Canadian gangsters. Wanna get roughed up and be taken care of for free in the hospital hoser!?

I think that we do have those, but they don't beat you up; they do white collar shit.

That literally sounds silly

They'll close your bank accounts and stuff of that nature. Canada generally isn't a good place for crime, since the US is right there instead.


Someone's never seen native gangs in Alberta. I saw a dude get stabbed once

That's daily shit in our kebap shops

I thought Germany was one of the safer countries in the EU

I meant more in england. Yeah germany is pretty safe though we have our ruffians. Even in my small town during festivals there are roaming gangs of turks that beat the shit out of you because your german

But you're NOT German. Or do they just not really care?

White people as well. But due to me knowing alot of em and also quite big they leave me alone usualy. Short drunk people always wanna fight me though for some reason.

short drunks always want to fight!!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:09 GMT
#13871
On October 22 2014 05:09 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

Your mother and I forbid you from doing that

I am not sure what to think. Are you banging my mom?

He's also underage. Let's not get crazy with the fanfics.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:09 GMT
#13872
On October 22 2014 05:08 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:03 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:02 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:54 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I literally cannot imagine Canadian gangsters. Wanna get roughed up and be taken care of for free in the hospital hoser!?

I think that we do have those, but they don't beat you up; they do white collar shit.

That literally sounds silly

They'll close your bank accounts and stuff of that nature. Canada generally isn't a good place for crime, since the US is right there instead.

Someone's never seen native gangs in Alberta. I saw a dude get stabbed once

That's daily shit in our kebap shops

I thought Germany was one of the safer countries in the EU

I meant more in england. Yeah germany is pretty safe though we have our ruffians. Even in my small town during festivals there are roaming gangs of turks that beat the shit out of you because your german

That sounds rather strange

People still give germans shit for ww2 . And germans have like no national pride anymore

Sheesh I know we have the 'never mention the war' joke over here but it seems silly to blame people 69 years after the war has ended
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 20:10 GMT
#13873
On October 22 2014 05:09 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

Your mother and I forbid you from doing that

I am not sure what to think. Are you banging my mom?

I didn't say we communicated about it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:10 GMT
#13874
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:10 GMT
#13875
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:10 GMT
#13876
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Oh. Canadians would make sure that you feel like it's beautiful. You could charm just about any woman here.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:11 GMT
#13877
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

Aren't all the important English cities Latin?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 20:11 GMT
#13878
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Well, american accents are super boring
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 20:11 GMT
#13879
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 21 2014 20:11 GMT
#13880
Players as Star Wars Characters:

Bomber - George Lucas
Will always disappoint. Or sometimes he's just setting you up for a bigger disappointment later on.

Hyun - Count Dooku
Been around for a while, his reputation precedes him, but isn't as strong as he seems when all is settled.

Zest - Han Solo
Hot. Fan favorite. Nigh invincible.

Polt - Luke Skywalker
The guy we're all meant to root for, because he symbolizes freedom and victory.

MC - Jabba the Hutt
Rich. Arrogant. Fat. Loves to laugh.

San - Yoda
Man of hidden talents. Lost to Innovation/Palpatine.

TaeJa - Mace Windu
Put him in his element and he's nigh invincible. Except where it counts.

Stardust - Leia Organa
Is capable of some very awesome things from behind-the-scenes.

MMA - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Has-been. Although still a fan favorite.

soO - Chewbacca
He might be a badass, but he's always going to be a sidekick. Always

jjakji - Padmé Amidala
Pretty hot, but from the beginning, no matter her feats of strength, we know she has to die.

herO - Darth Maul
Pretty badass, but always compared to the other guy who shares his title.

Classic - Boba Fett
We thought he was going to be a badass, but really all he did in front of us was fail hilariously.

Life - R2-D2
For a short while he had fantastic superpowers. Still can pull some magic out of his ass and save the day once in a while. Also he's short.

Innovation - General Grievous
Not quite the robot we thought he was going to be. If you can find his fleshy parts, he falls apart quite quickly.

Jaedong - Darth Vader
He's in nearly everything, is one of the more recognizable faces, has a huge devoted fanbase, and despite his best efforts he's always stuck in second these days, with one exception.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 692 693 694 695 696 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.