• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6678 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 695

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 693 694 695 696 697 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:11 GMT
#13881
On October 22 2014 05:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

Your mother and I forbid you from doing that

I am not sure what to think. Are you banging my mom?

I didn't say we communicated about it

Then you care about me :3 not sure how my mom could stop me though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:11 GMT
#13882
On October 22 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

Aren't all the important English cities Latin?

Yeah but it's historical
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:12 GMT
#13883
Ah man. Gogo StarDust!
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 21 2014 20:12 GMT
#13884
On October 22 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Well, american accents are super boring

You obviously haven't been to the South
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:12 GMT
#13885
On October 22 2014 05:11 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

Aren't all the important English cities Latin?

Yeah but it's historical

Canada's had white people for about ~400 years continuously. Give us some time. When English is unrecognizable in the twilight of its years, we'll be considered "original."
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:12 GMT
#13886
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:12 GMT
#13887
On October 22 2014 05:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Oh. Canadians would make sure that you feel like it's beautiful. You could charm just about any woman here.

You guys make canada seem so nice D:
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 20:13 GMT
#13888
On October 22 2014 05:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Well, american accents are super boring

You obviously haven't been to the South

I haven't ever lived north of NC
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:13 GMT
#13889
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

That's reasonably sad. I remember there being a main focus on the Duke of York in Richard the Third (Shakespeare). Good play.
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13890
On October 22 2014 05:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Well, american accents are super boring

You obviously haven't been to the South

I haven't ever lived north of NC

Then how the hell can you hate that drawl? The Terran race was built on it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13891
On October 22 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

That's reasonably sad. I remember there being a main focus on the Duke of York in Richard the Third (Shakespeare). Good play.

My uni actually found Richard the Third's body recently
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13892
On October 22 2014 05:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I am flattered but I'm not sure my accent is beautiful

Well, american accents are super boring

You obviously haven't been to the South

I haven't ever lived north of NC

Then how the hell can you hate that drawl? The Terran race was built on it

That happens 500 years into the future, according to the canon.
kiss kiss fall in love
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13893
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place


Oh yeah. Toronto used to be called that.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13894
Brilliant star wars write up. All of them were perfect :D
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13895
On October 22 2014 05:14 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

That's reasonably sad. I remember there being a main focus on the Duke of York in Richard the Third (Shakespeare). Good play.

My uni actually found Richard the Third's body recently

WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

I NEED TO BE THERE RIGHT NOW.
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 21 2014 20:14 GMT
#13896
On October 22 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

That's reasonably sad. I remember there being a main focus on the Duke of York in Richard the Third (Shakespeare). Good play.

At least nobody drops the "new" from "New York". The Jersey Isles will be forever forgotten.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 21 2014 20:15 GMT
#13897
On October 22 2014 05:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Players as Star Wars Characters:

Bomber - George Lucas
Will always disappoint. Or sometimes he's just setting you up for a bigger disappointment later on.

Hyun - Count Dooku
Been around for a while, his reputation precedes him, but isn't as strong as he seems when all is settled.

Zest - Han Solo
Hot. Fan favorite. Nigh invincible.

Polt - Luke Skywalker
The guy we're all meant to root for, because he symbolizes freedom and victory.

MC - Jabba the Hutt
Rich. Arrogant. Fat. Loves to laugh.

San - Yoda
Man of hidden talents. Lost to Innovation/Palpatine.

TaeJa - Mace Windu
Put him in his element and he's nigh invincible. Except where it counts.

Stardust - Leia Organa
Is capable of some very awesome things from behind-the-scenes.

MMA - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Has-been. Although still a fan favorite.

soO - Chewbacca
He might be a badass, but he's always going to be a sidekick. Always

jjakji - Padmé Amidala
Pretty hot, but from the beginning, no matter her feats of strength, we know she has to die.

herO - Darth Maul
Pretty badass, but always compared to the other guy who shares his title.

Classic - Boba Fett
We thought he was going to be a badass, but really all he did in front of us was fail hilariously.

Life - R2-D2
For a short while he had fantastic superpowers. Still can pull some magic out of his ass and save the day once in a while. Also he's short.

Innovation - General Grievous
Not quite the robot we thought he was going to be. If you can find his fleshy parts, he falls apart quite quickly.

Jaedong - Darth Vader
He's in nearly everything, is one of the more recognizable faces, has a huge devoted fanbase, and despite his best efforts he's always stuck in second these days, with one exception.

pretty good
"Expert" mods4ever.com
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 21 2014 20:15 GMT
#13898
On October 22 2014 05:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:14 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

That's reasonably sad. I remember there being a main focus on the Duke of York in Richard the Third (Shakespeare). Good play.

My uni actually found Richard the Third's body recently

WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

I NEED TO BE THERE RIGHT NOW.

They found it under a church car park and it's being buried in the cemetery here although York got angry and wanted it
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 20:15 GMT
#13899
On October 22 2014 05:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

That's reasonably sad. I remember there being a main focus on the Duke of York in Richard the Third (Shakespeare). Good play.

At least nobody drops the "new" from "New York". The Jersey Isles will be forever forgotten.

Unfortunate, really. I've always been tempted to colonize my own little island and call it "New Kingston."
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 20:15 GMT
#13900
On October 22 2014 05:12 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 05:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 05:05 GumBa wrote:
I will come to Canada and open a German Mafia.

You'd best go to Kitchener-Waterloo for that. Although I don't know if people would take you seriously with your beautiful English accent.

I still find it funny so many places you've listed are also places in the UK

We even have our own London!

The US has multiple Londons haha

So lazy at naming places

At best we stick a new in front of something, or just call it what the natives did (like Ottawa!)

It's sad when you meet people who don't even know York is place

It's called NEW york for a reason guys! XD
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 693 694 695 696 697 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft478
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 73
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7510
C9.Mang0294
ViBE75
Sick48
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt367
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 29m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.