• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10762 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 145

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:01 GMT
#2881
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:01 GMT
#2882
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:01 GMT
#2883
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

LR Grudgematch pls
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:01 GMT
#2884
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

I hope he doesnt, it was a dick move on my part.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:02 GMT
#2885
Chances are I'll fall asleep before we hit 150 RIP my hopes and dreams
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:02 GMT
#2886
On October 14 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

I hope he doesnt, it was a dick move on my part.

SGTK "admits" that SGTK is being a dick. SGTK vs SGTK grudge match pls
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:02 GMT
#2887
On October 14 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

I hope he doesnt, it was a dick move on my part.

It's all good man :D I'm just trying to stir up fake LR drama
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:02 GMT
#2888
On October 14 2014 12:02 Yorkie wrote:
Chances are I'll fall asleep before we hit 150 RIP my hopes and dreams

same T_T
Jazzman are you here? I might need you for page 150
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:03 GMT
#2889
On October 14 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

you inflated this post with "with multiple posts", "(…the King of the Charts)", and "(and any ladies)"


"with multiple posts" was a qualifier because there was one dude who only had one post in the thread and it had more characters than my average post.

"the King of the Charts" was relevant because Die4Ever's character count is highly anomalous as a result.

"and any ladies" was posted because esports lacks exclusivity enough as it is.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:03 GMT
#2890
On October 14 2014 12:02 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

I hope he doesnt, it was a dick move on my part.

It's all good man :D I'm just trying to stir up fake LR drama

No LR drama is fake
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 14 2014 03:03 GMT
#2891
Remember that time I hijacked an LR to recreate the SC2 version of bohemian rhapsody? You can just copy and paste that for 5 pages to get to 150
Moderator
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 03:03 GMT
#2892
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

LR Grudgematch pls

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:03 GMT
#2893
On October 14 2014 12:03 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

you inflated this post with "with multiple posts", "(…the King of the Charts)", and "(and any ladies)"


"with multiple posts" was a qualifier because there was one dude who only had one post in the thread and it had more characters than my average post.

"the King of the Charts" was relevant because Die4Ever's character count is highly anomalous as a result.

"and any ladies" was posted because esports lacks exclusivity enough as it is.

my point is that a lot of us are providing details upon request, so the same post is spread across multiple posts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:04 GMT
#2894
On October 14 2014 12:03 stuchiu wrote:
Remember that time I hijacked an LR to recreate the SC2 version of bohemian rhapsody? You can just copy and paste that for 5 pages to get to 150

I barely remember that, was it the PL match with fantasy vs reality?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:04 GMT
#2895
On October 14 2014 12:03 stuchiu wrote:
Remember that time I hijacked an LR to recreate the SC2 version of bohemian rhapsody? You can just copy and paste that for 5 pages to get to 150

I remember participating in an rendition of "Sc2 Bohemian Rhapsody" in an LR thread once. not sure if we're thinking of the same time
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:05 GMT
#2896
On October 14 2014 12:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit

Ohhhh snap Circumstance are you gonna take that?!

I hope he doesnt, it was a dick move on my part.

SGTK "admits" that SGTK is being a dick. SGTK vs SGTK grudge match pls


I feel I'm pretty good at beating myself up, I could probably me cry even.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 03:05 GMT
#2897
On October 14 2014 12:03 stuchiu wrote:
Remember that time I hijacked an LR to recreate the SC2 version of bohemian rhapsody? You can just copy and paste that for 5 pages to get to 150

link?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:05 GMT
#2898
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 03:06 GMT
#2899
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

True Passion at it's finest.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 03:06 GMT
#2900
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 121
hero 43
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1123
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Counter-Strike
taco 452
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 155
• practicex 19
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Rush881
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 17m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.