• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10324 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 198 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 02:10 GMT
#721
On October 04 2014 11:07 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 10:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:52 GumBa wrote:
I literally can't sleep I am that excited

play sc2 against me

Normally I would, but I am lying in bed trying go get to sleep D:


Willing to risk missing the chance to see his absolute favorite player lose the GSL Finals for the sake of a little nap. #GenericPassionJoke

I have 6 alarms set :S
GOOD NIGHT GUYS KEEP THE HYPE ALIVE TILL I RETURN
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 02:10 GMT
#722
On October 04 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:07 Circumstance wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:52 GumBa wrote:
I literally can't sleep I am that excited

play sc2 against me

Normally I would, but I am lying in bed trying go get to sleep D:


Willing to risk missing the chance to see his absolute favorite player lose the GSL Finals for the sake of a little nap. #GenericPassionJoke

I have 6 alarms set :S
GOOD NIGHT GUYS KEEP THE HYPE ALIVE TILL I RETURN

no passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 04 2014 02:11 GMT
#723
On October 04 2014 11:07 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 10:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:52 GumBa wrote:
I literally can't sleep I am that excited

play sc2 against me

Normally I would, but I am lying in bed trying go get to sleep D:


Willing to risk missing the chance to see his absolute favorite player lose the GSL Finals for the sake of a little nap. #GenericPassionJoke


Somewhere in an alternate reality, Jin Air decided that the best replacement for a Zerg was the other best Terran in the world.

#JinAiricPassionJoke
#MissedOpportunities
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 04 2014 02:13 GMT
#724
Damn, passion jokes so strong that Gumba didn't even notice that I directly called Innovation to lose the finals.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 02:14 GMT
#725
On October 04 2014 11:11 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:07 Circumstance wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 10:52 GumBa wrote:
I literally can't sleep I am that excited

play sc2 against me

Normally I would, but I am lying in bed trying go get to sleep D:


Willing to risk missing the chance to see his absolute favorite player lose the GSL Finals for the sake of a little nap. #GenericPassionJoke


Somewhere in an alternate reality, Jin Air decided that the best replacement for a Zerg was the other best Terran in the world.

#JinAiricPassionJoke
#MissedOpportunities

KT could use another top terran
#GenericFlashionJoke
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BuzZoo
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1468 Posts
October 04 2014 02:14 GMT
#726
Man I'm already hype and I have a wedding reception tonight while it's on.
Gogogo twitch android app.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 02:15 GMT
#727
On October 04 2014 11:14 BuzZoo wrote:
Man I'm already hype and I have a wedding reception tonight while it's on.
Gogogo twitch android app.

Try not to scream when INnoVation's nukes destroy the swarm hosts of soO while battlecruisers oblierate the main.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
agsub
Profile Joined May 2012
Singapore368 Posts
October 04 2014 02:18 GMT
#728
Come on man the preview! #noPassion
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 04 2014 02:18 GMT
#729
On October 04 2014 11:10 Shellshock wrote:
they havent posted the preview because there hasn't been enough bickering over the power rank yet


This is almost certainly correct.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 04 2014 02:20 GMT
#730
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 04 2014 02:21 GMT
#731
Nazgul is going to have to get mad at the writers again, these ones lost their passion even faster than fionn.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 02:22 GMT
#732
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
October 04 2014 02:24 GMT
#733
Got the snacks ready and everything

4:2 soO
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 04 2014 02:25 GMT
#734
On October 04 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.


Make terran favored maps
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 02:26 GMT
#735
On October 04 2014 11:25 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.


Make terran favored maps

Cliffs above every base. Got it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DaCheF
Profile Joined October 2010
United States305 Posts
October 04 2014 02:27 GMT
#736
Where can I find the vods?
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 04 2014 02:28 GMT
#737
On October 04 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:25 Jer99 wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.


Make terran favored maps

Cliffs above every base. Got it.


Don't forget island gold expansions, and plenty of small ledges for reapers to get up, it isn't all about the siege tank/Thor drop you know!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
October 04 2014 02:29 GMT
#738
On October 04 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:25 Jer99 wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.


Make terran favored maps

Cliffs above every base. Got it.


Every expansion is a floating island, also there's no gas in the main.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 04 2014 02:30 GMT
#739
On October 04 2014 11:29 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:25 Jer99 wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.


Make terran favored maps

Cliffs above every base. Got it.


Every expansion is a floating island, also there's no gas in the main.


Now we're getting to the good ideas.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 04 2014 02:30 GMT
#740
On October 04 2014 11:29 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:25 Jer99 wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 11:20 Jer99 wrote:
I'm gonna get some sleep too, 3 alarms don't fail me pls

Only 3 alarms?
Where is the passion? I'm playing SC2 all night. Failing that, I'll make maps, or just post here.


Make terran favored maps

Cliffs above every base. Got it.


Every expansion is a floating island, also there's no gas in the main.


That's basically 20 seconds of tweaking Debris Field.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35941
Calm 3837
Shuttle 1288
FanTaSy 959
actioN 281
EffOrt 273
firebathero 190
Rush 180
Hyuk 161
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 53
Free 30
Hyun 29
Aegong 25
Bale 25
soO 22
HiyA 20
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1489
x6flipin1122
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes655
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1097
Beastyqt757
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
Livibee216
byalli213
C9.Mang0108
RotterdaM102
Trikslyr69
Mew2King63
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
Other Games
• Shiphtur802
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
Replay Cast
5h 56m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.