• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7875 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 198 Next
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
October 02 2014 20:47 GMT
#421
Also the, trophy for the gsl. ¨
Is it this one? + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's lie the sexiest trophy after the blizzcon one i would love it if the made an official trophy.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
October 02 2014 21:14 GMT
#422
On October 03 2014 05:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 05:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

24/7 mcdonald's?


I'll feel like a fucking loser, but then again I'm getting up at 4am to watch people play Starcraft so it's probably fitting.


There's much much worse things you could be doing, in all seriousness all of this is just tertiary luxury entertainment for the privileged 21st century youth to get invest time and energy into, it's not like you are maliciously destroying the environment or the livelihoods of other people and future generations. I hate it when people degrade themselves based on such arbitrary social standards.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
October 02 2014 21:27 GMT
#423
I am going to watch this even though I know that this will be the same disappointing finals like they always were, full of Roach all-ins, Baneling busts, Hellion run-bys etc. And no matter who wins, I will be disappointed. :D
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 02 2014 21:45 GMT
#424
On October 03 2014 05:24 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I can't believe that on Saturday, one of two extraordinarily gifted players will win his first GSL title. This will be highly emotional and there's no way I miss a single beat of it even though I play P and barely understand anything about TvZ. Honestly, I can't wait and I admit I'll root for soO because I fear a loss here could be his downfall and there aren't any Zergs of his caliber in the world currently.

These are words of truth ; especially the part about soO (;
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 02 2014 21:50 GMT
#425
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

The McDonalds in Toronto have great wifi.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 02 2014 22:00 GMT
#426
On October 03 2014 06:50 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

The McDonalds in Toronto have great wifi.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in Toronto
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
October 02 2014 22:41 GMT
#427
On October 03 2014 06:14 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 05:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

24/7 mcdonald's?


I'll feel like a fucking loser, but then again I'm getting up at 4am to watch people play Starcraft so it's probably fitting.


There's much much worse things you could be doing, in all seriousness all of this is just tertiary luxury entertainment for the privileged 21st century youth to get invest time and energy into, it's not like you are maliciously destroying the environment or the livelihoods of other people and future generations. I hate it when people degrade themselves based on such arbitrary social standards.

damn didn't expect such a serious post in an LR thread

but yeah just make sure you don't eat any burgers there cause that's gonna fuck with your health really badly. plus from my experience you'll watch most of the finals on the toilet.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Sanders
Profile Joined June 2010
97 Posts
October 02 2014 22:49 GMT
#428
I upgrade to the unlimited broadband plan next month.

This game is on 2 hours before that kicks in and while I'm still paying by the GB because I went over for the month...

Guess I'll just be watching in 480p...
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
October 02 2014 23:03 GMT
#429
woooooooo. Excited!

First GSL I'll be staying up for since mvp vs Life which is actually 2 years ago...
Byun, best player in the world!
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
October 02 2014 23:16 GMT
#430
On October 03 2014 07:49 Sanders wrote:
I upgrade to the unlimited broadband plan next month.

This game is on 2 hours before that kicks in and while I'm still paying by the GB because I went over for the month...

Guess I'll just be watching in 480p...


I worked on a ship the entire season and only got low/gom quality low but now i got my net on sweet sweet shore max res. soO omg gonna be so good. (Got max res soO from soO DH vods but took like 15h to download).

If sooooooooooooooooO loses i will cancel my internet not even joking,
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
October 03 2014 00:19 GMT
#431
On October 03 2014 06:14 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 05:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

24/7 mcdonald's?


I'll feel like a fucking loser, but then again I'm getting up at 4am to watch people play Starcraft so it's probably fitting.


There's much much worse things you could be doing, in all seriousness all of this is just tertiary luxury entertainment for the privileged 21st century youth to get invest time and energy into, it's not like you are maliciously destroying the environment or the livelihoods of other people and future generations. I hate it when people degrade themselves based on such arbitrary social standards.

whoa there buddy, making light jokes to remind ourselves that sc is just a game doesnt mean anyone is "degrading themselves," project much?
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 03 2014 00:32 GMT
#432
I'm fairly confident that it's too soOn to tell which player has more INnoVative builds then the other. (I'll be seeing myself out shortly)
How are you doing today?
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
October 03 2014 00:44 GMT
#433
These cheerfuls are amazing haha
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 03 2014 00:57 GMT
#434
low P better than no P
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 03 2014 00:59 GMT
#435
On October 03 2014 09:32 JamesT wrote:
I'm fairly confident that it's too soOn to tell which player has more INnoVative builds then the other. (I'll be seeing myself out shortly)

soO you think both players have the INnoVation to create soOper builds?
(I'll be sticking around for more horrible puns) *ducks from the rotten tomatoes*
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 03 2014 01:06 GMT
#436
On October 03 2014 06:14 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 05:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

24/7 mcdonald's?


I'll feel like a fucking loser, but then again I'm getting up at 4am to watch people play Starcraft so it's probably fitting.


There's much much worse things you could be doing, in all seriousness all of this is just tertiary luxury entertainment for the privileged 21st century youth to get invest time and energy into, it's not like you are maliciously destroying the environment or the livelihoods of other people and future generations. I hate it when people degrade themselves based on such arbitrary social standards.

Guys, Guitars has #firstWorldProblems, lets start an ice bucket for him!

Maybe we can raise $500 to get Guitars a unlimited mobile high speed internet for a year.

All jokes aside, lets just keep the hype level up so the taste of INnoVation's tears, after he loses, will be more emotional to all you fans.

GO GO soO!!!
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
October 03 2014 01:09 GMT
#437
I just hope I get to see innovation sniff a bouquet if flowers again
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
October 03 2014 01:31 GMT
#438
On October 03 2014 10:09 Holdenintherye wrote:
I just hope I get to see innovation sniff a bouquet if flowers again


And we can start a thread "Koreans sniffing the GSL bouquet of flowers"
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 01:36 GMT
#439
On October 03 2014 10:06 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 06:14 Caihead wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

24/7 mcdonald's?


I'll feel like a fucking loser, but then again I'm getting up at 4am to watch people play Starcraft so it's probably fitting.


There's much much worse things you could be doing, in all seriousness all of this is just tertiary luxury entertainment for the privileged 21st century youth to get invest time and energy into, it's not like you are maliciously destroying the environment or the livelihoods of other people and future generations. I hate it when people degrade themselves based on such arbitrary social standards.

Guys, Guitars has #firstWorldProblems, lets start an ice bucket for him!

Maybe we can raise $500 to get Guitars a unlimited mobile high speed internet for a year.

All jokes aside, lets just keep the hype level up so the taste of INnoVation's tears, after he loses, will be more emotional to all you fans.

GO GO soO!!!


No no go back to the ice bucket thing... I liked that plan a lot.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
worosei
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia198 Posts
October 03 2014 02:13 GMT
#440
On October 03 2014 07:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 06:50 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Question, is there anywhere I can get free wifi at 4am?

The McDonalds in Toronto have great wifi.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in Toronto


just dont try it in Australia, most of our maccas with wifi are pretty crap...
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1920
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 651
910 76
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
febbydoto10
Counter-Strike
taco 569
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox411
Other Games
summit1g7352
Doublelift1925
JimRising 577
C9.Mang0381
Day[9].tv316
PiGStarcraft259
Maynarde110
CosmosSc2 23
WinterStarcraft9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick984
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv316
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 11m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.