• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9658 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 155

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 198 Next
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3081
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

Aeromi you need to get her in SC2 too ^_^ I always used to watch with my bf, it was great.
<3
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3082
On October 04 2014 19:47 bo1b wrote:
Well, I've learned that curious would be 4:0 so far


Curious should come in and yell BOTH OF YOU ARE CODE A, take the trophy, get in Symbol's nydus worm and ride off into the sunset.
Moderator
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3083
On October 04 2014 19:49 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D


No, they're just a step ahead of everybody and spent the week training on Steppes of War.

I can't wait till the day Steppes is announced for ladder and the community explodes. it will be glorious

The game won't have enough time to get to 11/11 in a map that small lol


Raxes at the ramp is a proxy rax ^^
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3084
so artosis cursed inno now ? soo winning 4-3 confirmed??
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3085
On October 04 2014 19:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D


No, they're just a step ahead of everybody and spent the week training on Steppes of War.

I can't wait till the day Steppes is announced for ladder and the community explodes. it will be glorious


Do you seriously imagine one second that Steppes will not be in the ladder map pool ? And don't think the community will explode, at least at the beginning. Most people are happy to "shake the meta".


I'm saying that Steppes will be on 100%. And the community will explode, either from joy or rage. And then it'll calm down when everyone vetos it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3086
On October 04 2014 19:49 MCXD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:49 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Is this the time to say that this finals would have been ten times better if a protoss was there?


I never thought I'd see the day.

Race doesnt matter. Could have been a chees PvZ finals etc.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3087
On October 04 2014 19:49 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D


No, they're just a step ahead of everybody and spent the week training on Steppes of War.

I can't wait till the day Steppes is announced for ladder and the community explodes. it will be glorious

The game won't have enough time to get to 11/11 in a map that small lol

Yeah, everyone will be 6 pooling and catching the 11/11 before it starts.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3088
On October 04 2014 19:46 bo1b wrote:
This is funny in the same way the westboro baptist church is

Lol, looked that up
I Protoss winner, could it be?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3089
On October 04 2014 19:46 sharkie wrote:
I know that 2rax is not unbeatable but can people post recent videos of holding 2rax WITHOUT the terran screwing up?

I just need to be reminded how to beat it


help please? :/
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 10:50:53
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3090
I believe...(Z)soO 4-3 !!!
"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3091
On October 04 2014 19:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D


No, they're just a step ahead of everybody and spent the week training on Steppes of War.

I can't wait till the day Steppes is announced for ladder and the community explodes. it will be glorious


Do you seriously imagine one second that Steppes will not be in the ladder map pool ? And don't think the community will explode, at least at the beginning. Most people are happy to "shake the meta".


I'm saying that Steppes will be on 100%. And the community will explode, either from joy or rage. And then it'll calm down when everyone vetos it


Ha ha, then we agree ^^
Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3092
15min no rush plx!! =)
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3093
On October 04 2014 19:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:48 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

I for one don't give up things I enjoy just for a girl..

lmfao ok buddy

Maybe she could enjoy his passion with him?

My girlfriend feigns interest..
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3094
heh
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3095
On October 04 2014 19:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:48 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

I for one don't give up things I enjoy just for a girl..

lmfao ok buddy

Maybe she could enjoy his passion with him?

or maybe the dude just likes being around his gf?? you people have serious complexes about women
TL+ Member
Nirel
Profile Joined September 2011
Israel1526 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3096
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

She knows how horrible this series is and doesn't want him to be broken for life.
vjcamarena
Profile Joined October 2013
Spain493 Posts
October 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#3097
On October 04 2014 19:46 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D



It shows Inno is actually willing to adapt. I'm confident in his win.

Absolutely agreed over here. Agressive games in which both players know when to take it longer and when to just go for the kill are fun!
Mvp and ForGG! - Vortix FTW - Never forget Lucifron
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 10:51:14
October 04 2014 10:51 GMT
#3098
On October 04 2014 19:50 Sh1bby wrote:
I believe...(Z)soO 4-3 !!!


lol
before you edited
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 04 2014 10:51 GMT
#3099
24 - 5
Community News
TL+ Member
elwoodng
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore438 Posts
October 04 2014 10:51 GMT
#3100
On October 04 2014 19:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:43 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 Keeemy wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:40 Jono7272 wrote:
SoO you made these games awful and are still going to lose, I hope you're happy

You Innovation fanboys...

"terran cheesed but it doesnt count as cheese because zerg cheesed first"

six year old logic


Who said it doesn't count as cheese? Of course it counts as cheese. But Inno would have been perfectly happy to slug it out. soO did bring this on himself.

Inno would've have cheesed even if soO didn't Roach-Bane him the first 2 games. Most good players do it in a Bo7. soO didn't "bring" anything on himself.
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.