• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9730 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 154

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 198 Next
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#3061
On October 04 2014 19:43 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:42 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 The_Templar wrote:
Ok, seriously I'm awake now, I'm not falling asleep again.

Well, your boy is winning but it aint pretty..

If the games had been better I wouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place >.>

Ahaha I knew it
<3
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
October 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#3062
On October 04 2014 19:45 Jono7272 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

I for one don't give up things I enjoy just for a girl..

lmfao ok buddy
TL+ Member
ilikeredheads
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1995 Posts
October 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#3063
On October 04 2014 19:48 Drake wrote:
why find this video with english subtiltes LATER on youtube ... why not god damn showthe subs now for the english viewer

same reason why they never show any post game interviews
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#3064
On October 04 2014 19:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:47 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 Symbioth wrote:
You guys saying that these finals is terrible just fail to appreciate this kind of games for some reason. I mean, who said that only long back-to-back macro games are awesome.


And back-to-back all-ins and cheeses are as awesome as macro games?


No, but this is certainly a memorable night of SC2. Two macro beasts slugging it out in the most underhanded of ways for the biggest title on the planet.

…by cheesing each other over and over...

soO started it!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
goofyballer
Profile Joined January 2013
United States136 Posts
October 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#3065
I hope Innovation is cutting TheDwf a piece of the $50k he's gonna make tonight for successfully crying loud enough to get Terran buffed again before season 3
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#3066
On October 04 2014 19:47 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:46 spoonmaster wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D



It shows Inno is actually willing to adapt. I'm confident in his win.

The machine is... learning.


I think coding in 11/11 into the program shouldnt count as learning.
Moderator
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3067
On October 04 2014 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D


No, they're just a step ahead of everybody and spent the week training on Steppes of War.

I can't wait till the day Steppes is announced for ladder and the community explodes. it will be glorious


Do you seriously imagine one second that Steppes will not be in the ladder map pool ? And don't think the community will explode, at least at the beginning. Most people are happy to "shake the meta".
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3068
Is this the time to say that this finals would have been ten times better if a protoss was there?

User was warned for this post
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3069
Ahh man I like both guys and all, but I'm afraid whats gonna happend to soO if he loses again...
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3070
On October 04 2014 19:48 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:45 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

I for one don't give up things I enjoy just for a girl..

lmfao ok buddy

maybe he means he would for a boy, that's all
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3071
On October 04 2014 19:47 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:46 spoonmaster wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D



It shows Inno is actually willing to adapt. I'm confident in his win.

The machine is... learning.

I like what u did there
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3072
On October 04 2014 19:48 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 The_Templar wrote:
Ok, seriously I'm awake now, I'm not falling asleep again.

Well, your boy is winning but it aint pretty..

If the games had been better I wouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place >.>

Ahaha I knew it

Hey, I'll be the last person to admit that I'm biased in any way in this series. ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3073
i could not be happier with all the collective tears over cheesy games

i am enjoying this so much, not only the games but the deafening QQ
TL+ Member
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3074
On October 04 2014 19:44 Drake wrote:
i just imagine p could do 11 11 offrax ^^ it would get nerfed to the grounds xD

you do know protoss can proxy any random building and it's a strong build? sOs won 200k doing just that.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3075
This series obviously has not been what a TvZ could have, but it was very entertaining already. Unless you don't like to watch short, cheesy games. I don't like those either when Protoss does them, but else it's fine for me.
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3076
On October 04 2014 19:49 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Is this the time to say that this finals would have been ten times better if a protoss was there?


I never thought I'd see the day.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3077
On October 04 2014 19:48 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:45 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

I for one don't give up things I enjoy just for a girl..

lmfao ok buddy

Maybe she could enjoy his passion with him?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3078
On October 04 2014 19:49 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Is this the time to say that this finals would have been ten times better if a protoss was there?

2 Protoss to be consistent with your tastes
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3079
On October 04 2014 19:48 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:45 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 brickrd wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:44 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:42 Aeromi wrote:
How's the final so far ? Girlfriend is at home and I can't watch.

What...? So whipped.

or, you know... he likes spending time with the person hes dating

I for one don't give up things I enjoy just for a girl..

lmfao ok buddy

I'm just giving a counter point buddy. It doesn't really apply to GSL finals.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#3080
On October 04 2014 19:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 19:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:45 y0su wrote:
On October 04 2014 19:41 DaveSprite wrote:
SUCH a good finals. I'm loving the revenge cheese and mindgames to 2rax immediately afterwords. Even if we don't see a macro game this has been pretty exciting!

I'm with you. Not saying we've had any great (or even good) games, but overall it's been an entertaining series. What I like about bo5+ is actually seeing the strategies develop. If it's only bo3, yeah I want to have at least 2 epic long games for it to be good (this way you see the players develop during the games).
Of course, I'd love if the next two games were 30 minutes of back and forth action :D


No, they're just a step ahead of everybody and spent the week training on Steppes of War.

I can't wait till the day Steppes is announced for ladder and the community explodes. it will be glorious

The game won't have enough time to get to 11/11 in a map that small lol
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g7929
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.