On September 11 2014 15:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
Did Wolf say production value is sky rocketing?
Did Wolf say production value is sky rocketing?
sky rockets in flight
two AM delight
twooooooooo AM del--[sound cuts out]
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Ok guys, we're receiving a large amount of reports concerning balance whining, so we're going to be harsher and start banning. | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:14 Glorfindel! wrote: Did Wolf say production value is sky rocketing? sky rockets in flight two AM delight twooooooooo AM del--[sound cuts out] | ||
|
Glorfindel!
Sweden1815 Posts
"I heard the Korean Casters somewhere". WTF? I woke up for this? #Passion | ||
|
RandomPlayer
Russian Federation400 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
| ||
|
LingBlingBling
United States353 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:18 RandomPlayer wrote: have you guys noticed that every MU in the playoff is PvX? :D ridiculously funny :D Why do you think that's funny? | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12539 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:18 RandomPlayer wrote: have you guys noticed that every MU in the playoff is PvX? :D ridiculously funny :D Wait until Ro8, except for Flash and soO I'm expecting all the non-protoss to lose | ||
|
Glorfindel!
Sweden1815 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:17 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 15:15 Circumstance wrote: On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote: On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote: oh I got a shoutout ![]() Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source. he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search. You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search. only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing. People should give TL writers shoutouts more Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong. ![]() People misunderstand what our articles are about. The predictions were never the important part rather than the actual content of the article. People get really hung up on the predictions but we almost never care about them except in semis/finals, and we (I) usually get those right! ![]() I am quite sure the predictions for the PL-final was heavy SKT-favoured. And this was the final of finals. And KT crushed. | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:17 Zealously wrote: haha i know, i never understand why people do that in every staff thread??? especially the power ranks. there's always this small contingent of people who insist that staff threads have to be like 100% accurate and academically vetted analysis or something. it's apparently not ok to just stimulate spirited discussion by doing fun writeups that feature opinion based predictions...Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 15:15 Circumstance wrote: On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote: On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote: oh I got a shoutout ![]() Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source. he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search. You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search. only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing. People should give TL writers shoutouts more Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong. ![]() People misunderstand what our articles are about. The predictions were never the important part rather than the actual content of the article. People get really hung up on the predictions but we almost never care about them except in semis/finals, and we (I) usually get those right! ![]() | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:18 RandomPlayer wrote: have you guys noticed that every MU in the playoff is PvX? :D ridiculously funny :D im about to blow your mind, but have you ever noticed that every matchup in the history of starcraft is XvY? | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:18 Circumstance wrote: San beat Maru and soO in GSL Global. I just don't see Byul hanging onto that level. ByuL beat comparable players all year in SPL. Has a better ZvP record lately than San's PvZ too. Could go either way but ByuL has to be the favorite here. | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:20 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + haha i know, i never understand why people do that in every staff thread??? especially the power ranks. there's always this small contingent of people who insist that staff threads have to be like 100% accurate and academically vetted analysis or something. it's apparently not ok to just stimulate spirited discussion by doing fun writeups that feature opinion based predictions...On September 11 2014 15:17 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:15 Circumstance wrote: On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote: On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote: oh I got a shoutout ![]() Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source. he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search. You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search. only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing. People should give TL writers shoutouts more Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong. ![]() People misunderstand what our articles are about. The predictions were never the important part rather than the actual content of the article. People get really hung up on the predictions but we almost never care about them except in semis/finals, and we (I) usually get those right! ![]() The best part of the power ranks is the LOLs from all the angry people though. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:21 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 15:18 RandomPlayer wrote: have you guys noticed that every MU in the playoff is PvX? :D ridiculously funny :D im about to blow your mind, but have you ever noticed that every matchup in the history of starcraft is XvY? Until they nerfed Y into oblivion. | ||
|
Glorfindel!
Sweden1815 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:21 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 15:18 RandomPlayer wrote: have you guys noticed that every MU in the playoff is PvX? :D ridiculously funny :D im about to blow your mind, but have you ever noticed that every matchup in the history of starcraft is XvY? Damn, you are clever guys over there in the states | ||
|
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Canada2250 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:20 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + haha i know, i never understand why people do that in every staff thread??? especially the power ranks. there's always this small contingent of people who insist that staff threads have to be like 100% accurate and academically vetted analysis or something. it's apparently not ok to just stimulate spirited discussion by doing fun writeups that feature opinion based predictions...On September 11 2014 15:17 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:15 Circumstance wrote: On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote: On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote: oh I got a shoutout ![]() Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source. he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search. You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search. only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing. People should give TL writers shoutouts more Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong. ![]() People misunderstand what our articles are about. The predictions were never the important part rather than the actual content of the article. People get really hung up on the predictions but we almost never care about them except in semis/finals, and we (I) usually get those right! ![]() Are you saying people take the PR threads too seriously? Yeah its funny when people disagree with those threads. | ||
|
RandomPlayer
Russian Federation400 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:19 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 15:18 RandomPlayer wrote: have you guys noticed that every MU in the playoff is PvX? :D ridiculously funny :D Why do you think that's funny? instead of heavy pvp its almost all pvx, the coincidence is funny. but the reality is sad that the best of the best are represented by one race.. | ||
|
nkr
Sweden5451 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:19 Glorfindel! wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 15:17 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:15 Circumstance wrote: On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote: On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote: On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote: On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote: oh I got a shoutout ![]() Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source. he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search. You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search. only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing. People should give TL writers shoutouts more Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong. ![]() People misunderstand what our articles are about. The predictions were never the important part rather than the actual content of the article. People get really hung up on the predictions but we almost never care about them except in semis/finals, and we (I) usually get those right! ![]() I am quite sure the predictions for the PL-final was heavy SKT-favoured. And this was the final of finals. And KT crushed. I predicted KT to win 4-2. Similarly, I predicted all WCS Korea finals correctly last year (down to the exact score)! | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Horang2 Light Soma Mini BeSt Stork firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1947 B2W.Neo975 Hui .185 Liquid`VortiX172 ArmadaUGS152 Mew2King107 QueenE99 Railgan16 Chillindude16 ZerO(Twitch)15 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|