• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9782 users

[KeSPA Cup] 2014 - Day 1 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 105 Next
Ok guys, we're receiving a large amount of reports concerning balance whining, so we're going to be harsher and start banning.
schaf
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1326 Posts
September 11 2014 06:09 GMT
#521
I hope they fix it before Stardust vs Flash oO
Axiom wins more than it loses. Most viewers don't. - <3 TB
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
September 11 2014 06:10 GMT
#522
Welll to be fair, during these seven minutes I have watched I think I prefer the loading screen over the two persons playing micro tournament
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 11 2014 06:10 GMT
#523
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.

I've gotten a few from him, and he gave me TL+ last year lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 11 2014 06:10 GMT
#524
On September 11 2014 15:08 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:08 brickrd wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:07 Zealously wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 brickrd wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:03 Glorfindel! wrote:
Just woke up,
seeing a lot of comments regarding bad production and is faced with the SC2-start screen on the stream.
What is going on? :D


Kespa decided us English viewers aren't worth of a decent stream.

to be fair we aren't


Judging by the fact that there are two official English casters and that KeSPA regularly attempts to involve the foreign community, I'm assuming they see some value in the English stream. That makes this kind of puzzling.

direct punishment for catzgate

Catzgate?


90% of people can't tell the difference between Catzgate and Watergate
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 11 2014 06:11 GMT
#525
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.


People should give TL writers shoutouts more
AdministratorBreak the chains
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 11 2014 06:13 GMT
#526
On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.


People should give TL writers shoutouts more

I'm sure you guys get more hits than me anyways
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
September 11 2014 06:13 GMT
#527
Anyone got a link to a different stream, are they streaming on afreeca?

Because the english quality isn't what I would like it to be, and streaming on youtube doesn't work if you are in germany (and I kno u will say use proxtube or something like that, I'm trying, but it isn't working even with proxtube and all that stuff, for some weird reason, it used to work perfectly).

Thank you very much
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 06:13:59
September 11 2014 06:13 GMT
#528
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.

maybe im misunderstanding you but aligulac isnt the same thing as the wcs predictor


On September 11 2014 15:08 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:08 brickrd wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:07 Zealously wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 brickrd wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:03 Glorfindel! wrote:
Just woke up,
seeing a lot of comments regarding bad production and is faced with the SC2-start screen on the stream.
What is going on? :D


Kespa decided us English viewers aren't worth of a decent stream.

to be fair we aren't


Judging by the fact that there are two official English casters and that KeSPA regularly attempts to involve the foreign community, I'm assuming they see some value in the English stream. That makes this kind of puzzling.

direct punishment for catzgate

Catzgate?

catz said watching EU/AM is the same as watching KR for nonpro viewers and the majority of all posts on teamliquid since he said that have been about it
TL+ Member
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
September 11 2014 06:14 GMT
#529
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

It would require a bit more than just spamming keywords.

I can find you with the search "wcs predictor 2014" quite easily. In fact, your website is listed in the top 3 with Google.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 11 2014 06:14 GMT
#530
On September 11 2014 15:13 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.


People should give TL writers shoutouts more

I'm sure you guys get more hits than me anyways


Most likely, but our volunteers don't know that
AdministratorBreak the chains
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
September 11 2014 06:14 GMT
#531
Did Wolf say production value is sky rocketing?
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 11 2014 06:15 GMT
#532
Oh wow, I went and had a shower and all that jazz after Rogue bombed. More sound issues? xD

Proleague crew on holiday for sure.
Adept
Profile Joined December 2009
United States472 Posts
September 11 2014 06:15 GMT
#533
Before the "break"
"HSC casting is essentially an LR thread read aloud." -ThomasjServo
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
September 11 2014 06:15 GMT
#534
On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.


People should give TL writers shoutouts more


Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 06:15:58
September 11 2014 06:15 GMT
#535
On September 11 2014 15:14 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

It would require a bit more than just spamming keywords.

I can find you with the search "wcs predictor 2014" quite easily. In fact, your website is listed in the top 3 with Google.

yea I basically own that first page of google results
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
September 11 2014 06:16 GMT
#536
San doesn't have a "european style of play", come on Wolf :D
No will to live, no wish to die
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 06:17:08
September 11 2014 06:16 GMT
#537
On September 11 2014 15:16 Nebuchad wrote:
San doesn't have a "european style of play", come on Wolf :D

stop lieing, you can't tell the difference
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
September 11 2014 06:16 GMT
#538
On September 11 2014 15:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
Did Wolf say production value is sky rocketing?


he added kappa to that
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 11 2014 06:16 GMT
#539
Seriously, why are we even seeing this screen
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 11 2014 06:17 GMT
#540
On September 11 2014 15:15 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 15:11 Zealously wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:08 ssxsilver wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:06 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 15:04 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:58 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:56 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 11 2014 14:55 Die4Ever wrote:
oh I got a shoutout

Lol too bad he didn't specifically said the source.

he said something like "that blizzcon prediction algorithm thing", close enough, I'm actually in the first page of google results for "blizzcon prediction algorithm" lol

Lol I found the TL thread doing that google search.

You seem surprised Google was able to find you through that specific keyword search.

only slightly, maybe I need to use the word algorithm more

How often do you get to catch WCS:EU? Redeye loves Aligulac. The shoutouts are almost a daily thing.


People should give TL writers shoutouts more


Especially when they get all 5 predictions perfectly wrong.


People misunderstand what our articles are about. The predictions were never the important part rather than the actual content of the article. People get really hung up on the predictions but we almost never care about them except in semis/finals, and we (I) usually get those right!
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
ViBE93
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17900
Soulkey 209
White-Ra 180
Mini 170
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever215
League of Legends
Doublelift3271
Counter-Strike
fl0m1389
shoxiejesuss465
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4864
Khaldor2104
Liquid`Hasu1271
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5419
ArmadaUGS3112
shahzam500
B2W.Neo375
Pyrionflax164
ZombieGrub86
Mew2King64
Railgan25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• davetesta21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1062
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
Stellar Fest
15h 26m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.