• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7873 users

[Code S] Ro16 Group C Season 3 2014 - Page 66

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 69 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 03 2014 13:45 GMT
#1301
On September 03 2014 22:43 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:42 The_Templar wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:42 boxerfred wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

I saw that with only 1/2 right bets, you still get the points. Guess it counts as a win when you're voting at least 1 out of 2 players right. Is there a guide to liquibets somewhere?

You get two points if you get both right I think.

nope, the max points is shown before, meanwhile and after voting

But I have 20 more points than votes and there aren't enough extra points given out to make up for this (just a few proleague playoff matches that I mostly got wrong and SKT vs KT)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 03 2014 13:46 GMT
#1302
On September 03 2014 22:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:42 boxerfred wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

I saw that with only 1/2 right bets, you still get the points. Guess it counts as a win when you're voting at least 1 out of 2 players right. Is there a guide to liquibets somewhere?

You get two points if you get both right I think.

Yep
I Protoss winner, could it be?
padiseal2
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria721 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-03 13:48:51
September 03 2014 13:47 GMT
#1303
On September 03 2014 22:42 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

1/2 in a group counts as coorect vote overall

Hm, that should put you at a 5/6 chance of a correct answer. Not very well thought out if you ask me

E: oh if you get 2 points for predicting both I'm cool with that
Samsungjackets on twitch || 강민수 화이팅
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
September 03 2014 13:51 GMT
#1304
So no one knows what PartinG said when he gg'ed the last game?
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 03 2014 13:52 GMT
#1305
On September 03 2014 22:47 padiseal2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:42 Penev wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

1/2 in a group counts as coorect vote overall

Hm, that should put you at a 5/6 chance of a correct answer. Not very well thought out if you ask me

E: oh if you get 2 points for predicting both I'm cool with that

Yeah, it's well thought out. I just wished they didn't give so much points for finals though; Having Proleague finals wrong immediately crushed my Liquibets..
I Protoss winner, could it be?
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
September 03 2014 13:52 GMT
#1306
Hahahaha. So happy to see Maru knocked out of the GSL while Flash win IEM. :D
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
September 03 2014 13:55 GMT
#1307
Is Maru out T_T?

That fucker rapes everybody when his race is shit and in a balanced game he falthers? Dude T__T
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
September 03 2014 13:56 GMT
#1308
No, Parting, nooo!

On September 03 2014 22:52 usopsama wrote:
Hahahaha. So happy to see Maru knocked out of the GSL while Flash win IEM. :D


Well, Flash can still be knocked out of GSL just like Maru.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
September 03 2014 13:59 GMT
#1309
hmm was 100% sure Maru would advance.
Especially because so many guys here keep saying how much better he is then Flash + Show Spoiler +
(who is on a 90% winrate if we include IEM, Kespa Cup Quali and other recent events)

On September 01 2014 05:01 TheDwf wrote:
Recap of his whole run:

(T)Flash 2-0 (Z)hitmaN
(T)Flash 2-1 (T)Reality
(T)Flash 2-1 (T)GuMiho
(T)Flash 2-0 (P)Dear
(T)Flash 2-1 (T)Maru
(T)Flash 2-0 (Z)soO
(T)Flash 2-0 (T)Sorry
(T)Flash 0-2 (P)Zest
(T)Flash 2-1 (P)Classic
(T)Flash 2-0 (P)herO[jOin]
(T)Flash 2-0 (P)Pigbaby
(T)Flash 1-2 (P)MC
(T)Flash 2-0 (Z)Scarlett
(T)Flash 2-0 (P)MC
(T)Flash 3-2 (Z)Snute
(T)Flash 3-1 (T)TaeJa
(T)Flash 4-1 (P)Zest


and therefore I thought the 2-1 loss over flash was just tough luck. But seesm Maru is in a kinda slump (do you spell that that way?) these days. Although he played pretty damn good I feel, but well, it was the group of death I guess, Flash also fell to that 2-3 times.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 03 2014 14:08 GMT
#1310
Of course I'm awake for all the games Stats doesn't win and fall asleep for all the games he does. -.-
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 03 2014 14:11 GMT
#1311
And GOM decided to not upload game 3 of the winners match

They should really reconsider what they want to do with their VOD system, or at least get someone to do it properly
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 03 2014 14:14 GMT
#1312
Wow shit these are the exact two I didn't want to advance. Sucks for me I guess
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 03 2014 14:30 GMT
#1313
INnoVation advanced, can't be mad.

Stats to win GSL obviously.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
September 03 2014 14:33 GMT
#1314
Maruuuu
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 03 2014 14:37 GMT
#1315
This ro8 is shaping up real nice
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
J. Corsair
Profile Joined June 2014
United States470 Posts
September 03 2014 14:40 GMT
#1316
Oh man... no Maru. So disappointed.

But thank god for Innovation.... he pulled through!!!!

“...it is human nature, I suppose, to be futile and ridiculous.” - Scaramouche
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
September 03 2014 14:41 GMT
#1317
On August 23 2014 01:59 Josh_Video wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 01:45 The_Templar wrote:
On August 23 2014 01:43 Josh_Video wrote:
Maru, PartinG, INnoVation and This season's champion in one group? God damn it.

The stats do not support the bolded phrase.


I support the bolded phrase. Stats is the next Dear/Zest/Classic-without-losing-in-the-next-Ro32.


Called it. Stats is this seasons champion, no doubts anymore.

Also; INNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 03 2014 14:45 GMT
#1318
On September 03 2014 23:37 GumBa wrote:
This ro8 is shaping up real nice

Would've been nicer with double Terran TT
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 03 2014 14:46 GMT
#1319
On September 03 2014 23:45 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 23:37 GumBa wrote:
This ro8 is shaping up real nice

Would've been nicer with double Terran TT

Maru isn't on the lvl anymore, terran is too good now
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
September 03 2014 14:47 GMT
#1320
I'm glad I was wrong about this group. Gogo Stats!
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
Nina 138
SpeCial 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 580
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift3643
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1646
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam588
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0411
Maynarde81
Trikslyr61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• RyuSc2 27
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie995
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.