• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

[Code S] Ro16 Group C Season 3 2014 - Page 65

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 69 Next
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 03 2014 13:39 GMT
#1281
On September 03 2014 22:35 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:34 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:21 The_Templar wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Stats gogo, i want at least 1/2 in my liquibet :D

Well I need PartinG for 2/2 :\

Hehe now it is fair i think


...

Current Voting Streak 24 Correct votes in a row

just got broken, I went 0/2

Too bad :/ you were rank 10 before that.
I am actually not quite sure how it works though, it says i am on 4 correct ones right now, but imo it should be 5 (without that group)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 03 2014 13:39 GMT
#1282
On September 03 2014 22:38 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

Voted Maru Parting?

Yep. I felt like Ro16 would be the best that Inno could get since I thought he'd still be at that GEM teamhouse. I was wrong obviously.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 03 2014 13:39 GMT
#1283
On September 03 2014 22:38 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

Voted Maru Parting?

Quite a few people did. Fortunately I picked INnoVation over Maru.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 03 2014 13:39 GMT
#1284
Yep WCS EU will show some quality games. Korea is the new NA
Neosteel Enthusiast
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 03 2014 13:40 GMT
#1285
On September 03 2014 22:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:38 Penev wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

Voted Maru Parting?

Quite a few people did. Fortunately I picked INnoVation over Maru.

That is completely irrational given the fact that Maru declined IEM to practice >.<

..take my salty tears.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 03 2014 13:40 GMT
#1286
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
September 03 2014 13:40 GMT
#1287
On September 03 2014 22:34 Fuell wrote:
fuck i totally jinxed it

what does that mean for your life?
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 03 2014 13:41 GMT
#1288
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

1/2 counts as a correct vote.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
orvinreyes
Profile Joined June 2007
577 Posts
September 03 2014 13:41 GMT
#1289
what song is that? "there's a fire in your heart, a spirit within"
http://youtu.be/LfmrHTdXgK4
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 03 2014 13:41 GMT
#1290
On September 03 2014 22:39 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:38 Penev wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

Voted Maru Parting?

Yep. I felt like Ro16 would be the best that Inno could get since I thought he'd still be at that GEM teamhouse. I was wrong obviously.

I voted for both Terrans considering Terran is on the rise. Thought that Inno was kind of a gamble though. Volatile game is volatile
I Protoss winner, could it be?
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
September 03 2014 13:41 GMT
#1291
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?


Having 1 of the players correct is enough to continue the streak i think
same case for me
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#1292
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

I saw that with only 1/2 right bets, you still get the points. Guess it counts as a win when you're voting at least 1 out of 2 players right. Is there a guide to liquibets somewhere?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#1293
On September 03 2014 22:41 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:39 boxerfred wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:38 Penev wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

Voted Maru Parting?

Yep. I felt like Ro16 would be the best that Inno could get since I thought he'd still be at that GEM teamhouse. I was wrong obviously.

I voted for both Terrans considering Terran is on the rise. Thought that Inno was kind of a gamble though. Volatile game is volatile

haha thought so too but then I was like "screw it no zerg"
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#1294
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

1/2 in a group counts as coorect vote overall
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#1295
On September 03 2014 22:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

1/2 counts as a correct vote.

Huh, that's weird. Well, either way the streak ends today.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#1296
On September 03 2014 22:42 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

I saw that with only 1/2 right bets, you still get the points. Guess it counts as a win when you're voting at least 1 out of 2 players right. Is there a guide to liquibets somewhere?

You get two points if you get both right I think.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
September 03 2014 13:43 GMT
#1297
On September 03 2014 22:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:38 REyeM wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 Zealously wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:35 REyeM wrote:
I have to say INnoVation has impressed me today, I'm becoming a fan. Although that may be partially because hes back with KeSPA. Anyway, can't express how sad I'm that Maru fell out.


He's not back with KeSPA, he only just left Acer and is teamless tt


+ Show Spoiler +
Lee 'INnoVation' Shin Hyung has left Team Acer. After a solid year on a foreign team, the 21-year-old Korean Terran has decided to return to a KeSPA team in order to achieve his dreams of a GSL title.


Would you mind telling me which team he is on and what teamhouse he's practicing in?


You may have misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say that INnoVation has performed well today because he was off Acer, I'm saying that I'm glad that he will play in SPL next season and that he will continue to practice hard in a proper environment to keep his current shape.
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 03 2014 13:43 GMT
#1298
On September 03 2014 22:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:42 boxerfred wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:40 Boucot wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 boxerfred wrote:
[image loading]

screw it -.-

I don't understand. It says I'm on a 17 correct votes streak but most of the last liquibets I'm 1/2. How is that possible ?

I saw that with only 1/2 right bets, you still get the points. Guess it counts as a win when you're voting at least 1 out of 2 players right. Is there a guide to liquibets somewhere?

You get two points if you get both right I think.

nope, the max points is shown before, meanwhile and after voting
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
September 03 2014 13:43 GMT
#1299
Wow this Parting guy is pretty bad :/ almost as bad as that Maru kid... thought this was supposed to be the best tournament...

(I'm kidding)
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 03 2014 13:45 GMT
#1300
On September 03 2014 22:43 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 22:39 Zealously wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:38 REyeM wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:37 Zealously wrote:
On September 03 2014 22:35 REyeM wrote:
I have to say INnoVation has impressed me today, I'm becoming a fan. Although that may be partially because hes back with KeSPA. Anyway, can't express how sad I'm that Maru fell out.


He's not back with KeSPA, he only just left Acer and is teamless tt


+ Show Spoiler +
Lee 'INnoVation' Shin Hyung has left Team Acer. After a solid year on a foreign team, the 21-year-old Korean Terran has decided to return to a KeSPA team in order to achieve his dreams of a GSL title.


Would you mind telling me which team he is on and what teamhouse he's practicing in?


You may have misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say that INnoVation has performed well today because he was off Acer, I'm saying that I'm glad that he will play in SPL next season and that he will continue to practice hard in a proper environment to keep his current shape.

Ah, makes sense.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.