On September 01 2014 00:13 AWalker9 wrote:
If Flash doesn't beat Taeja, he will be arbitrarly qualified for IEM WC 2015
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please stop making stupid polls just for the sake of making polls. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:13 AWalker9 wrote: If Flash doesn't beat Taeja, he will be arbitrarly qualified for IEM WC 2015 | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:13 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:12 Aeromi wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 DarkLordOlli wrote: I'd love to see Flash lose 0-3 Satan. Olli wanted StarDust vs Zest finals for maximum 3 gate blink vs 3 gate blink PvP I want Taeja vs Zest finals because Taeja is a better TvPer than Flash. | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:13 Deathstar wrote: Can we stop calling Flash god? Child Labor is the best name ever and I don't know how this got replaced with the pedantic "god" He's not really a god in SC2 or the Child Labour Terran anymore. We need something new, I think. | ||
|
lastride
2390 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:13 royalroadweed wrote: This match is really important to life vs zest. I think both of them would rather play flash than taeja. Now I ve read it all | ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:13 Deathstar wrote: Can we stop calling Flash god? Child Labor is the best name ever and I don't know how this got replaced with the pedantic "god" cause he's not a child anymore but i agree, god is an awful nickname | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:14 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:13 AWalker9 wrote: https://twitter.com/mbCARMAC/status/506097245557903360 If Flash doesn't beat Taeja, he will be arbitrarly qualified for IEM WC 2015 Wait, how does that work? Is TaeJa already qualified? | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:10 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:09 IntoTheheart wrote: On September 01 2014 00:06 Larkin wrote: This might be one of the best TvT series in recent history. Ordinarily I'd back Taeja, but Polt made him look ordinary... then again how often does Taeja lose in this stage of a tournament? I think that "this might be one of the best TvT series in recent history" was also said in the Polt - TaeJa series, but that ended up being rather disappointing. I hope that we get a good series, but it might be something like: TaeJa: aggression FlaSh: 14cc every game Polt vs Taeja was fantastic though. Taeja getting killed by a single hellion was underwhelming to say the least... | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:08 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:06 Darkhorse wrote: On September 01 2014 00:05 DarkLordOlli wrote: On September 01 2014 00:03 Darkhorse wrote: On September 01 2014 00:02 DarkLordOlli wrote: On September 01 2014 00:01 Darkhorse wrote: On September 01 2014 00:00 mongmong wrote: On August 31 2014 23:57 Zealously wrote: On August 31 2014 23:56 mongmong wrote: On August 31 2014 23:54 Zealously wrote: [quote] What? Zest has to play Kami Zerg now ewww top notch code s protoss playing against code b zerg ? Bad bait, try harder But its too true Life = another code b zerg Where is Fuell to agree with you and call Life a sub par Zerg I'll jump in and agree Life is literally 10x better than HerO Well, considering a homeless HerO beat him last time they met, in his weakest matchup and after not practicing for a month, I'll have to disagree HerO would've been out in the open bracket here let alone the group stage Wow, speculation now? D: B4 and Annyeong would have come to knock out hero. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:14 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:13 Darkhorse wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 Aeromi wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 DarkLordOlli wrote: I'd love to see Flash lose 0-3 Satan. Olli wanted StarDust vs Zest finals for maximum 3 gate blink vs 3 gate blink PvP I want Taeja vs Zest finals because Taeja is a better TvPer than Flash. You are wrong, you want a TvZ. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:14 Lunareste wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:13 Makro wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 dubRa wrote: hard to call this one there is a time in your life when you have to choose a side "There's a war coming...are you sure you chose the right side?" "At least I've chosen a side." The Late Lord Frey is unimpressed :p. | ||
|
dravernor
Netherlands6192 Posts
FLASHU!!! | ||
|
eurTsItniH
887 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:15 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:10 Ej_ wrote: On September 01 2014 00:09 IntoTheheart wrote: On September 01 2014 00:06 Larkin wrote: This might be one of the best TvT series in recent history. Ordinarily I'd back Taeja, but Polt made him look ordinary... then again how often does Taeja lose in this stage of a tournament? I think that "this might be one of the best TvT series in recent history" was also said in the Polt - TaeJa series, but that ended up being rather disappointing. I hope that we get a good series, but it might be something like: TaeJa: aggression FlaSh: 14cc every game Polt vs Taeja was fantastic though. Taeja getting killed by a single hellion was underwhelming to say the least... Polt winning was pretty great though, so I'll let it slide for now. | ||
|
TR
2320 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:15 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:14 DarkLordOlli wrote: On September 01 2014 00:13 Darkhorse wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 Aeromi wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 DarkLordOlli wrote: I'd love to see Flash lose 0-3 Satan. Olli wanted StarDust vs Zest finals for maximum 3 gate blink vs 3 gate blink PvP I want Taeja vs Zest finals because Taeja is a better TvPer than Flash. You are wrong, you want a TvZ. Oh god no, how lame would that be Almost as lame as TvT, thank the lords that's not possible | ||
|
TheAnarchy
Chile1105 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Apollo and QXC :D | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Lunareste
United States3596 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:15 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On September 01 2014 00:14 Lunareste wrote: On September 01 2014 00:13 Makro wrote: On September 01 2014 00:12 dubRa wrote: hard to call this one there is a time in your life when you have to choose a side "There's a war coming...are you sure you chose the right side?" "At least I've chosen a side." The Late Lord Frey is unimpressed :p. That was actually from the first X-men movie LOL | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On September 01 2014 00:15 dravernor wrote: This is a pretty exciting game. Even though it is TvT FLASHU!!! what ? i thought everyone liked TvT | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Larva Rush Dewaltoss Hyuk firebathero Mong Trap [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games hiko1335 FrodaN1294 Beastyqt327 DeMusliM259 ArmadaUGS217 XBOCT190 Mlord127 KnowMe123 C9.Mang0101 XaKoH QueenE85 Mew2King74 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH310 StarCraft: Brood War• poizon28 • StrangeGG • Hinosc • Kozan • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • IndyKCrew League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|