• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10508 users

[Red Bull BG] Detroit - Day 3 - Page 70

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 120 Next
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
August 24 2014 20:10 GMT
#1381
On August 25 2014 04:33 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:31 mfo wrote:
Please let there be a tvt finals :-)


No thanks, TvT sucks these days.

Yeah. I've seen enough of the marine hellion mine 1 base play for a long time.


tvt nowadays worse then pvp was in his worst days
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 24 2014 20:10 GMT
#1382
On August 25 2014 05:09 Jono7272 wrote:
Stop calling Championship Sunday. This isn't MLG


Axeltoss is trying to evoke his memories of Axslav, the pain cuts too deep.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 24 2014 20:10 GMT
#1383
On August 25 2014 05:09 Jono7272 wrote:
Stop calling it Championship Sunday. This isn't MLG

No, it is really better than MLG.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 24 2014 20:10 GMT
#1384
On August 25 2014 05:06 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.

Man we are not four anymore, shape up! ^^
You start to sound like Taeja regarding Protoss

Yeah SGTK as long as Glorfindel still post you wont be the wrongest guy in the thread! #SHOTSFIRED
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 20:11:32
August 24 2014 20:10 GMT
#1385
On August 25 2014 05:10 Drake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 04:33 jakethesnake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:31 mfo wrote:
Please let there be a tvt finals :-)


No thanks, TvT sucks these days.

Yeah. I've seen enough of the marine hellion mine 1 base play for a long time.


tvt nowadays worse then pvp was in his worst days


there is build variety at least but gas first vs gas first is pretty dumb, it snowballs too quickly.
Zest fanboy.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1386
I love hellbats so much
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1387
On August 25 2014 05:10 Drake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 04:33 jakethesnake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:31 mfo wrote:
Please let there be a tvt finals :-)


No thanks, TvT sucks these days.

Yeah. I've seen enough of the marine hellion mine 1 base play for a long time.


tvt nowadays worse then pvp was in his worst days

Has TvT changed all that much in the past two or so months?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1388
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.


I actually think realizing you're wrong is a pretty valuable trait. Most people I've met are incapable of the self reflection or thinking to ever realize that and just spitefully, stubbornly stick to their first stance without ever reconsidering their stances when faced with new information.
Moderator
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 20:12:04
August 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1389
On August 25 2014 05:10 Drake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 04:33 jakethesnake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:31 mfo wrote:
Please let there be a tvt finals :-)


No thanks, TvT sucks these days.

Yeah. I've seen enough of the marine hellion mine 1 base play for a long time.


tvt nowadays worse then pvp was in his worst days


I wouldn't go that far. We see naturals occasionally at least.
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1390
On August 25 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:06 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.

Man we are not four anymore, shape up! ^^
You start to sound like Taeja regarding Protoss

Yeah SGTK as long as Glorfindel still post you wont be the wrongest guy in the thread! #SHOTSFIRED


That sounds like a challenge...

Protoss is actually underpowered right now, Broodlord/Infestor was fine, and Marines need the nerfbat. *hides*
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1391
On August 25 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:06 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.

Man we are not four anymore, shape up! ^^
You start to sound like Taeja regarding Protoss

Yeah SGTK as long as Glorfindel still post you wont be the wrongest guy in the thread! #SHOTSFIRED

German sense of humor
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 24 2014 20:12 GMT
#1392
On August 25 2014 05:09 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 03:14 GumBa wrote:
Hasu top 3 German caster. NarutO #1 obv


Thank you! I really like Hasu's casting by the way. I always enjoyed listening to him and also obviously cast with him (NorthCon haha) . He has great insight and analytical skills and obviously is fun to talk with and to as well. Great caster. I still hope he will continue as a player and dont drift towards being a caster and/or vanish from the scene.

<3
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
August 24 2014 20:12 GMT
#1393
ugh this is so bad for polt
Zest fanboy.
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 24 2014 20:13 GMT
#1394
On August 25 2014 05:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:10 Drake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:33 jakethesnake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:31 mfo wrote:
Please let there be a tvt finals :-)


No thanks, TvT sucks these days.

Yeah. I've seen enough of the marine hellion mine 1 base play for a long time.


tvt nowadays worse then pvp was in his worst days

Has TvT changed all that much in the past two or so months?

Well its more like we actually get to see TvTs.

Id say TvT today is so much about who makes most damage really early. Its hard to defend vs fast Cloaked banshees and speed medivacs with 2 tanks and 8 marines. Either that or other random fast drop-play tend to do very much early game damage and one player either gets very far ahead of straigh up wins.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
August 24 2014 20:13 GMT
#1395
On August 25 2014 05:11 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:06 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.

Man we are not four anymore, shape up! ^^
You start to sound like Taeja regarding Protoss

Yeah SGTK as long as Glorfindel still post you wont be the wrongest guy in the thread! #SHOTSFIRED


That sounds like a challenge...

Protoss is actually underpowered right now, Broodlord/Infestor was fine, and Marines need the nerfbat. *hides*


But Terran is literally Broodlord/Infestor, therefore Terran is also fine.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 24 2014 20:13 GMT
#1396
Oops viOLet accidentally killed Polt.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 24 2014 20:13 GMT
#1397
:/ Power of the mule?
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 24 2014 20:14 GMT
#1398
On August 25 2014 05:13 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:11 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:06 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.

Man we are not four anymore, shape up! ^^
You start to sound like Taeja regarding Protoss

Yeah SGTK as long as Glorfindel still post you wont be the wrongest guy in the thread! #SHOTSFIRED


That sounds like a challenge...

Protoss is actually underpowered right now, Broodlord/Infestor was fine, and Marines need the nerfbat. *hides*


But Terran is literally Broodlord/Infestor, therefore Terran is also fine.


Rain, what the heck are you doing in the LR?
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
August 24 2014 20:14 GMT
#1399
On August 25 2014 05:13 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:10 Drake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:33 jakethesnake wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:31 mfo wrote:
Please let there be a tvt finals :-)


No thanks, TvT sucks these days.

Yeah. I've seen enough of the marine hellion mine 1 base play for a long time.


tvt nowadays worse then pvp was in his worst days

Has TvT changed all that much in the past two or so months?

Well its more like we actually get to see TvTs.

Id say TvT today is so much about who makes most damage really early. Its hard to defend vs fast Cloaked banshees and speed medivacs with 2 tanks and 8 marines. Either that or other random fast drop-play tend to do very much early game damage and one player either gets very far ahead of straigh up wins.


i wish they'd nerf cloack. It's almost useless outside of TvT and makes it such a shitty mu.
Zest fanboy.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 24 2014 20:14 GMT
#1400
On August 25 2014 05:14 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 05:13 Cheren wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:11 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:10 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:06 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 05:02 Zealously wrote:
On August 25 2014 04:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I think I'm just gonna stop trying to speak my opinion on anything starcraft-related ever because I am wrong 90% of the time and I'm sick of being proven wrong


The great thing about opinions is that they can't be wrong

That doesn't mean you should expect to be able to say whatever is on your mind and expect people who think differently not to disagree despite you being very vocal when you disagree.


I'm just tired of realizing how wrong I am, everyone else has a write to tell me how much of an idiot I am if I say something idiotic. I shouldn't tell people they're wrong either since they probably know more than I ever will.

Man we are not four anymore, shape up! ^^
You start to sound like Taeja regarding Protoss

Yeah SGTK as long as Glorfindel still post you wont be the wrongest guy in the thread! #SHOTSFIRED


That sounds like a challenge...

Protoss is actually underpowered right now, Broodlord/Infestor was fine, and Marines need the nerfbat. *hides*


But Terran is literally Broodlord/Infestor, therefore Terran is also fine.


Rain, what the heck are you doing in the LR?


Celebrating the lack of Terrans in his GSL group
Moderator
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1586
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo566
dupreeh357
crisheroes265
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
• Nemesis662
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.