• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9865 users

[Red Bull BG] Detroit - Day 3 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 120 Next
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 24 2014 17:45 GMT
#561
On August 25 2014 02:44 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.

You mean Seed. Dear is still actually quite good

I wanted him to make it to Round of 16 D:
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 24 2014 17:45 GMT
#562
When I listen to The Lumineers I am happy and feel murican for some reason
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
August 24 2014 17:45 GMT
#563
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.


herO's been looking better lately so he could have a good run easily. Classic on the other hand is a lot more suspect
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 24 2014 17:45 GMT
#564
On August 25 2014 02:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:44 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.

You mean Seed. Dear is still actually quite good

I wanted him to make it to Round of 16 D:

I wish he did
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 24 2014 17:45 GMT
#565
On August 25 2014 02:42 Ej_ wrote:
if Snute is 16th at Blizzcon, and Hyun 1st, wouldn't that make Snute automatically advance to ro8?

That would be really unfortunate for Hyun lol


I looked up their game records after reading that. How in the world have they played 82 games against each other? O_O
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2014 17:45 GMT
#566
On August 25 2014 02:44 CursOr wrote:
I may be retarded but I like Snute's chances against Stardust. I think he is smart enough to figure out what to do. I think he will be ready.

I'm pretty sure that someone (Shellbot?) recently linked their record and Snute never won a series vs SD
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#567
On August 25 2014 02:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:44 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.

You mean Seed. Dear is still actually quite good

I wanted him to make it to Round of 16 D:

I wish he did


Didn't have enough soul
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#568
I've heard this 'air-raid-alarm' song too many times
Neosteel Enthusiast
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#569
On August 25 2014 02:45 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:42 Ej_ wrote:
if Snute is 16th at Blizzcon, and Hyun 1st, wouldn't that make Snute automatically advance to ro8?

That would be really unfortunate for Hyun lol


I looked up their game records after reading that. How in the world have they played 82 games against each other? O_O

Krefeld
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#570
On August 25 2014 02:45 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:42 Ej_ wrote:
if Snute is 16th at Blizzcon, and Hyun 1st, wouldn't that make Snute automatically advance to ro8?

That would be really unfortunate for Hyun lol


I looked up their game records after reading that. How in the world have they played 82 games against each other? O_O

online cups
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#571
On August 25 2014 02:43 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:42 kaykoose wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:37 imrusty269 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:34 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:33 Rollora wrote:
wow polt is such a great and entertaining player, I LOVE how he makes harassement possible even against defensive Tossis, i really need to learn what he does differently


nothing more that every other korean player doing the drop style. Except that he usually faces weaker opponents. (look at maru for some real drop action).
His army splitting is awesome when he has his first max tho.


San beat Maru in that GSL cup so he's not bad.


San is very good that was just a general remark about why Polt often makes it look easy.


Polt made it look easy vs Classic, Rain and Dear in recent IEM events


your definition of recent is interesting to say the least.


I checked and it was ~5 months ago so maybe not recent in SC2 terms. But notice how you couldn't actually refute the post. Polt has beat top Kespa protoss playing this exact style.
swag_bro
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
Japan782 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#572
I really hope Pigbaby (or another Korean that isn't Violet) does well. I do not want Snute to go to Blizzcon. Scarlett is a much much much better choice when it comes to foreigners. I want her or another non-Violet, non-Classic Korean to be in Blizzcon isntead of Snute. Not that I think he is a trash player who gets lucky or is overrated and overhyped. I just think other players can represent the foreign scene better.
They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#573
On August 25 2014 02:43 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:42 kaykoose wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:37 imrusty269 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:34 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:33 Rollora wrote:
wow polt is such a great and entertaining player, I LOVE how he makes harassement possible even against defensive Tossis, i really need to learn what he does differently


nothing more that every other korean player doing the drop style. Except that he usually faces weaker opponents. (look at maru for some real drop action).
His army splitting is awesome when he has his first max tho.


San beat Maru in that GSL cup so he's not bad.


San is very good that was just a general remark about why Polt often makes it look easy.


Polt made it look easy vs Classic, Rain and Dear in recent IEM events


your definition of recent is interesting to say the least.


Thats ignoring the context, the all important context. Polt did it against Classic and Rain during a time when all of Korea couldn't do it against Classic or Rain except for Maru.
Moderator
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#574
On August 25 2014 02:34 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:30 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:26 NarutO wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:23 usopsama wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:20 HomeWorld wrote:
it took only 3 storms ...

it would have taken only 1 emp ...


Thats untrue. It takes 2 EMPs to remove storm


You've changed usopsama's entire world view.


TL sure has a following of One Piece. If they came out with a One Piece MMORPG, I wouldn't be surprised to see a LiquidPiece site launch.

Well One Piece is amazing

One Piece is the best.

One Piece is great. My favourite shounen manga. Best wirting, pacing and consistency when it comes to shounen manga imo.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 24 2014 17:46 GMT
#575
On August 25 2014 02:46 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:45 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:44 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.

You mean Seed. Dear is still actually quite good

I wanted him to make it to Round of 16 D:

I wish he did


Didn't have enough soul

Hope Parting gets rekt in ro16
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 24 2014 17:47 GMT
#576
On August 25 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:43 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:43 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
This road trip is another awesome thing that Red Bull has done yet again. What an awesome way to bring the community together.

Should roadtrip me out of Germany


No way, you guys get events in germany. Roadtrip me out of western canada where NO EVENT WILL EVER HAPPEN


#BelieveinIEMCalgary

Seriously, I would take a personal day from work to drive up to Calgary for that shit. I just love the idea of JD getting an official Calgary Stampede Stetson and wearing it on mainstage.
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
August 24 2014 17:47 GMT
#577
Passionhosts Plz Snute beat him with free units
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 17:48:01
August 24 2014 17:47 GMT
#578
On August 25 2014 02:46 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:46 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:45 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:44 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.

You mean Seed. Dear is still actually quite good

I wanted him to make it to Round of 16 D:

I wish he did


Didn't have enough soul

Hope Parting gets rekt in ro16


I think him and Inno will get through personally. Only soOjwa can eliminate him from GSL
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
August 24 2014 17:47 GMT
#579
On August 25 2014 02:46 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:34 usopsama wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:30 GumBa wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:26 NarutO wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:23 usopsama wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:20 HomeWorld wrote:
it took only 3 storms ...

it would have taken only 1 emp ...


Thats untrue. It takes 2 EMPs to remove storm


You've changed usopsama's entire world view.


TL sure has a following of One Piece. If they came out with a One Piece MMORPG, I wouldn't be surprised to see a LiquidPiece site launch.

Well One Piece is amazing

One Piece is the best.

One Piece is great. My favourite shounen manga. Best wirting, pacing and consistency when it comes to shounen manga imo.


best b00bies of the big 3 too
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 24 2014 17:47 GMT
#580
On August 25 2014 02:45 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 02:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:42 AWalker9 wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 25 2014 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So I hope Snute wins so we get a foreigner at Blizzcon (since scarlett and bunny probably won't make it) but I really think Stardust is gonna take it.


I still have faith. I expect Classic and/or herO to bomb out of KeSPA cup opening up another spot for Blizzcon.


I'd rather have more KeSPA players


Sure. But I don't have much hope in Dear 2.0.


herO's been looking better lately so he could have a good run easily. Classic on the other hand is a lot more suspect

I really didn't think Classic would get to the GSL finals last season. I was away for the actual finals but I never thought he was GSL champion caliber, just really good.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft334
RuFF_SC2 136
PiLiPiLi 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5190
Counter-Strike
taco 636
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g8927
Coldzera 853
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21439
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 46m
Online Event
8h 46m
FEL
13h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.