• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6808 users

[Kespa Cup] Qualifiers - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 62 63 64 Next
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
August 18 2014 01:49 GMT
#81
I was worried for a moment that I didn't see herO and remembered he was invited :3
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 18 2014 01:52 GMT
#82
wish kespa counted proleague playoff match wins for their invites
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
August 18 2014 01:52 GMT
#83
You know you're in a stacked qualifier when a Code S player is guaranteed to be knocked out in the ro128...
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 18 2014 01:52 GMT
#84
they should show Nestea vs Hachiman
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 18 2014 01:54 GMT
#85
So the tournament starts in five minutes and they start streaming two hours after that.

That's wrong right? I don't really see the logic unless it's on Korean tv and they're following a scheduling thing or something...
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 18 2014 01:56 GMT
#86
On August 18 2014 10:43 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 10:28 AWalker9 wrote:


That optimism tho


I'd also be that optimistic if I was a pro and had to go up against TY, INnoVation, and PartinG.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 18 2014 01:59 GMT
#87
what's up with drg still not having a team? this guy's such a beast man pick him up
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 18 2014 02:02 GMT
#88
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 18 2014 02:03 GMT
#89
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...

i am struggling as well
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
August 18 2014 02:04 GMT
#90
you mean a night of F5?
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 18 2014 02:04 GMT
#91
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...


On August 18 2014 11:03 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...

i am struggling as well

PassionCraft 2
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 18 2014 02:05 GMT
#92
damn i always read this nado guy as nada and get excited
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
August 18 2014 02:05 GMT
#93
So I am a bit confused. Is there a way to watch this or not?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 18 2014 02:06 GMT
#94
On August 18 2014 11:05 Maghetti wrote:
So I am a bit confused. Is there a way to watch this or not?


There will be, but weirdly it will only start in about 2 hours.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 18 2014 02:06 GMT
#95
On August 18 2014 11:05 Maghetti wrote:
So I am a bit confused. Is there a way to watch this or not?

Info is in the OP
Community News
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 18 2014 02:07 GMT
#96
On August 18 2014 11:04 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...


Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:03 Undead1993 wrote:
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...

i am struggling as well

PassionCraft 2

I just spent 10 hours at O'Gaming place for Redbull qualifiers + working yesterday morning.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 18 2014 02:07 GMT
#97
On August 18 2014 11:04 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...


Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:03 Undead1993 wrote:
On August 18 2014 11:02 Aeromi wrote:
I don't know if I want to do a full night of StarCraft...

i am struggling as well

PassionCraft 2

i have seriously no clue how you do this
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
August 18 2014 02:08 GMT
#98
On August 18 2014 11:06 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:05 Maghetti wrote:
So I am a bit confused. Is there a way to watch this or not?

Info is in the OP

I read the op multiple times before saying I was confused.
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 02:09:16
August 18 2014 02:08 GMT
#99
awesome can't wait, this tournament is STACKED
Arghmyliver
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1079 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 02:11:29
August 18 2014 02:10 GMT
#100
Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T

Edit: I guess because there isn't a category for "It's happening now, but you can't watch it!"?
Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice they do not so much fly as plummet.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 62 63 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever322
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2000
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 3m
Stellar Fest
16h 3m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.