On August 18 2014 11:10 Arghmyliver wrote:
Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T
Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T
Better? ^^
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:10 Arghmyliver wrote: Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T Better? ^^ | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:10 Arghmyliver wrote: Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T Matches are happening now, I'm assuming (hoping) that means results will start coming in as they come. The tournament actually is live so why not? | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Aeceus
United Kingdom1278 Posts
| ||
|
GTPGlitch
5061 Posts
| ||
|
Arghmyliver
United States1079 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:10 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 18 2014 11:10 Arghmyliver wrote: Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T Matches are happening now, I'm assuming (hoping) that means results will start coming in as they come. The tournament actually is live so why not? Ok, but "On Air" generally means it's being broadcast somehow (Radio/TV/internet etc). A reference to the former two consisting of airwaves being transmitted from some source. Edit: Oh look they fixed it! | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Maghetti
United States2429 Posts
| ||
|
Arghmyliver
United States1079 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:13 GTPGlitch wrote: Hydra Trust Sora Hush and ByuL aren't notable participants i guess T-T Agreed. And no love for the foreigners either. | ||
|
Light_VIP
Australia109 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:10 Arghmyliver wrote: Why have it "On Air" now when it's not going to be on air for 2 hours... T.T Edit: I guess because there isn't a category for "It's happening now, but you can't watch it!"? Pretty much, the same thing happened with the 2014 GSL Global Championship/Qualifier, the event started but the English stream didn't go live until around 2 hours in, something with Korean qualifiers I guess. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
group1: Cure group2: Taeja group3: Rogue group4: Zest group5: Jaedong (I believe!^^) group6: Jjakji group7: Rain group8: Flash | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Who are these passionless people in this thread? ALL NIGHTER HERE I COME! I'm going to actually play the game while I wait for the stream #datpassion | ||
|
Nayolbi
325 Posts
I love u Juan | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:13 GTPGlitch wrote: Hydra Trust Sora Hush and ByuL aren't notable participants i guess T-T they are like 90 % participants who are notable. liquipedia guys said it already quite a few times, it just a small summary of players, they don't want to take too much space with the list of notable participants | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:16 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 18 2014 11:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Who are these passionless people in this thread? ALL NIGHTER HERE I COME! I'm going to actually play the game while I wait for the stream #datpassion Holy shit that's some passion right there. I might try too. | ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
SkySC2
Germany303 Posts
| ||
|
GTPGlitch
5061 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:17 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 18 2014 11:13 GTPGlitch wrote: Hydra Trust Sora Hush and ByuL aren't notable participants i guess T-T they are like 90 % participants who are notable. liquipedia guys said it already quite a few times, it just a small summary of players, they don't want to take too much space with the list of notable participants I DEMAND FULL SCREEN OF PARTICIPANTS | ||
|
Arghmyliver
United States1079 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote: prediction time: group1: Cure group2: Taeja group3: Rogue group4: Zest group5: Jaedong (I believe!^^) group6: Jjakji group7: Rain group8: Flash Group 1: Catz XD. Wouldn't that show 'em. But seriously, I hope MKMVP does better there than he did in Redbull. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On August 18 2014 11:17 SkySC2 wrote: where can i find the FULL brackets ? liquidpedias arent the full ones http://e-sports.or.kr/board.php?b_no=6&_module=data&_page=view&b_no=6&b_pid=9999618900 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush ggaemo Light Larva Stork Horang2 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1483 B2W.Neo970 byalli486 Khaldor405 Lowko361 Mlord329 ceh9213 DeMusliM183 Liquid`VortiX153 KnowMe138 ArmadaUGS124 Trikslyr44 BRAT_OK Railgan9 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH212 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile125 • IndyKCrew • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Migwel • Kozan Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|