• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8548 users

[Redbull] Battle Grounds DET NA Online Cup - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 19:53 GMT
#101
On July 18 2014 04:51 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


Destiny has a medical condition?


RuFF said "keep begging for more money sick boy" to the guy with chrons disease (it's minigun right?)
hundred thousand krouner
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-17 19:55:41
July 17 2014 19:53 GMT
#102
On July 18 2014 04:51 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


Destiny has a medical condition?

Sarcasm? Or unaware of the comments towards Minigun?

Also, watching sWs walk out of his natural and instantly step on creep was pretty funny.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 17 2014 19:55 GMT
#103
On July 18 2014 04:53 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:51 Heartland wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


Destiny has a medical condition?

Sarcasm? Or unaware of the comments towards Minigun?


Oh, I just didn't remember that it was Ruff who did that. I thought you were setting up for a tourettes joke
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
July 17 2014 19:55 GMT
#104
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


HOW many times does Destiny use the word "retard" in a day? Ruff is a jackass, but don't pretend Destiny only insults people's play.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
July 17 2014 19:57 GMT
#105
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


annoying destiny fanboys would've repercussions at least online...
Zest fanboy.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 19:57 GMT
#106
On July 18 2014 04:55 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


HOW many times does Destiny use the word "retard" in a day? Ruff is a jackass, but don't pretend Destiny only insults people's play.

Technically, calling someone an idiot is pretty much the same thing, both are medical terms for stunted mental development. But yes, it's not cool to do, I just think what Ruff said was quite a bit worse.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
July 17 2014 19:57 GMT
#107
On July 18 2014 04:55 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:50 Squat wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:47 Darkhorse wrote:
"Destiny always BMs me. I never say anything because I get in trouble when I BM but they never get in trouble when they BM. So I can't say anything" - Ruff.

Ruff please.

If he doesn't understand the difference between calling someone a bad player and making targeted, highly personal insults regarding someone's serious medical condition, he's not very smart. He could have called Destiny a fucking scrub and laughed at him with no repercussions, I'm pretty sure.


HOW many times does Destiny use the word "retard" in a day? Ruff is a jackass, but don't pretend Destiny only insults people's play.


Calling someone on ladder that you don't know a retard is very different from making an attack on a person that you know is sick. One is a generic insult, the other is a personal attack.
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 19:59 GMT
#108
Pretty impressive by Fenner:

hundred thousand krouner
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 17 2014 20:00 GMT
#109
Still, Destiny is mostly a jerk who has gotten famous and made a fanbase through the trademark of being a jerk. Not from any skill at Starcraft.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 17 2014 20:01 GMT
#110
Destiny lost?

hehehehe
Community News
TL+ Member
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
July 17 2014 20:04 GMT
#111
On July 18 2014 05:00 Heartland wrote:
Still, Destiny is mostly a jerk who has gotten famous and made a fanbase through the trademark of being a jerk. Not from any skill at Starcraft.


I don't think he only has fans because hes a jerk, obviously, he is, but hes also a GM Zerg who (from my limited times watching) seems to put off a entertaining stream. I mean, I'm sure a lot of his fans like his jerkiness (?) but that isn't the only reason.
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 17 2014 20:06 GMT
#112
On July 18 2014 05:04 Josh_Video wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 05:00 Heartland wrote:
Still, Destiny is mostly a jerk who has gotten famous and made a fanbase through the trademark of being a jerk. Not from any skill at Starcraft.


I don't think he only has fans because hes a jerk, obviously, he is, but hes also a GM Zerg who (from my limited times watching) seems to put off a entertaining stream. I mean, I'm sure a lot of his fans like his jerkiness (?) but that isn't the only reason.


I think he's just an avatar of the worst of twitch chat made manifest in the real world.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 20:09 GMT
#113
In a stunning upset, Scarlett takes out sWs 2-0.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
phil.ipp
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria1067 Posts
July 17 2014 20:11 GMT
#114
embarrassing by hendralisk
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 20:16 GMT
#115
What the frack is going on in deemo vs hendralisk? I joined a ladder game when hendralisk had 200 supply vs 90 and I come back to this :o
hundred thousand krouner
asongdotnet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1060 Posts
July 17 2014 20:22 GMT
#116
that was such a ridiculous game
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 20:22 GMT
#117
FINALLY! Game 1 done =.=
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
July 17 2014 20:23 GMT
#118
Useless Mines.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 20:38 GMT
#119
Fenner vs Scarlett coming up on main stream after the break.

hundred thousand krouner
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 20:55 GMT
#120
Scarlett not playing protoss? I am disappoint.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 481
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30706
Shuttle 2414
Bisu 2120
Hyuk 1080
EffOrt 816
Mini 717
Soma 444
Larva 406
ZerO 249
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Zeus 121
Sexy 60
Hyun 46
Mong 42
Pusan 39
Trap 37
Killer 32
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 29
Aegong 24
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 17
Terrorterran 16
Rock 14
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8985
qojqva1601
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1368
crisheroes1134
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
singsing2054
B2W.Neo1035
Beastyqt662
Mlord326
Hui .230
Livibee200
Liquid`VortiX144
KnowMe115
ArmadaUGS113
elazer79
Mew2King79
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 69
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7905
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
FEL
21m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 21m
INu's Battles
20h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.