• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9384 users

[HSC IX] Day 2 - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 99 Next
No GSL spoilers please, some of the people tuning in to HSC did not have the chance to watch GSL yet
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 19:15:56
June 06 2014 19:15 GMT
#1241
On June 07 2014 04:14 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:13 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
I actually grappled for a few years with a guy who was a world class competitive power lifter. It was an interesting experience.

Wow for a few years? Did you guys take water breaks?

I licked the sweat off his body.

I'm hoping some mayonnaise was involved.

I'm hoping you die in agony. Preferably by choking on lettuce.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
June 06 2014 19:15 GMT
#1242
On June 07 2014 04:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:11 lichter wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:10 Lorning wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:10 usopsama wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:08 FuRRie wrote:
Have people actually seen these koreans? some of them have some buff...

they're really ain't white skinny nerds.


Exactly. Kespa players work out a lot.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Stork has tiny nipples


I think you mean 'cute'

Indeed. They're so cute, I would cover them in mayonnaise and lick it off


sounds like something Gumba would say
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 06 2014 19:15 GMT
#1243
LOL Apollo investigating for vampiric tendencies.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FuRRie
Profile Joined February 2009
Belgium815 Posts
June 06 2014 19:15 GMT
#1244
On June 07 2014 04:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I missed the ToW, but it sounds like this thread is analyzing this intently. I'm just waiting for someone to get really angry now.





Someone will blame the fact that foriegners lost due to the rope being red.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
June 06 2014 19:16 GMT
#1245
wth apollo?
Why shouldn't Romania have snow? O.O
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
June 06 2014 19:16 GMT
#1246
There was a picture of Stork's biceps but I can't find it. They are massive.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
June 06 2014 19:16 GMT
#1247
Usually the winner is the one who can properly use his weight for leverage. It's actually not mainly about strength. I think Incontrol and Targa just didn't stand properly because they didn't expect that resistance and then it was over already
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 06 2014 19:17 GMT
#1248
On June 07 2014 04:15 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:13 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
I actually grappled for a few years with a guy who was a world class competitive power lifter. It was an interesting experience.

Wow for a few years? Did you guys take water breaks?

I licked the sweat off his body.

I'm hoping some mayonnaise was involved.

I'm hoping you die in agony. Preferably by choking on lettuce.

I'm American I don't eat lettuce.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
June 06 2014 19:17 GMT
#1249
On June 07 2014 04:15 FuRRie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I missed the ToW, but it sounds like this thread is analyzing this intently. I'm just waiting for someone to get really angry now.





Someone will blame the fact that foriegners lost due to the rope being red.


The wind was blowing down street, causing a 0.000000000001 second delay on when Targa and Incontrol heard the go signal. It was LAG

GIVE US LAN
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 06 2014 19:18 GMT
#1250
On June 07 2014 04:17 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:15 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:13 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
I actually grappled for a few years with a guy who was a world class competitive power lifter. It was an interesting experience.

Wow for a few years? Did you guys take water breaks?

I licked the sweat off his body.

I'm hoping some mayonnaise was involved.

I'm hoping you die in agony. Preferably by choking on lettuce.

I'm American I don't eat lettuce.

At least now I know how to torture american spies for information, force feed them stuff that grows in the ground, with no gravy.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
June 06 2014 19:19 GMT
#1251
On June 07 2014 04:17 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:15 FuRRie wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I missed the ToW, but it sounds like this thread is analyzing this intently. I'm just waiting for someone to get really angry now.





Someone will blame the fact that foriegners lost due to the rope being red.


The wind was blowing down street, causing a 0.000000000001 second delay on when Targa and Incontrol heard the go signal. It was LAG

GIVE US LAN

The technology just isn't there yet. LAN and red rope aren't really compatible.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 06 2014 19:19 GMT
#1252
I would not eat from a place called "Special bbq". I would suspect dog meat. Or cat. Maybe rat.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
June 06 2014 19:19 GMT
#1253
On June 07 2014 04:16 usopsama wrote:
There was a picture of Stork's biceps but I can't find it. They are massive.

I think I found it.

Stork's biceps:

[image loading]
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 06 2014 19:20 GMT
#1254
Hahaha I really like this casting combo.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 06 2014 19:20 GMT
#1255
On June 07 2014 04:18 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:15 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:13 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
I actually grappled for a few years with a guy who was a world class competitive power lifter. It was an interesting experience.

Wow for a few years? Did you guys take water breaks?

I licked the sweat off his body.

I'm hoping some mayonnaise was involved.

I'm hoping you die in agony. Preferably by choking on lettuce.

I'm American I don't eat lettuce.

At least now I know how to torture american spies for information, force feed them stuff that grows in the ground, with no gravy.

"Wait, you haven't done anything to that stuff but clean it? Get that shit away from me I need more chemicals!!!"
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 06 2014 19:21 GMT
#1256
On June 07 2014 04:20 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:18 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:15 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:13 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
I actually grappled for a few years with a guy who was a world class competitive power lifter. It was an interesting experience.

Wow for a few years? Did you guys take water breaks?

I licked the sweat off his body.

I'm hoping some mayonnaise was involved.

I'm hoping you die in agony. Preferably by choking on lettuce.

I'm American I don't eat lettuce.

At least now I know how to torture american spies for information, force feed them stuff that grows in the ground, with no gravy.

"Wait, you haven't done anything to that stuff but clean it? Get that shit away from me I need more chemicals!!!"

Jokes on them when their families are stuck with embalming bills.
FuRRie
Profile Joined February 2009
Belgium815 Posts
June 06 2014 19:22 GMT
#1257
ofcourse hot girls!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 06 2014 19:22 GMT
#1258
On June 07 2014 04:18 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:15 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:13 Squat wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 07 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
I actually grappled for a few years with a guy who was a world class competitive power lifter. It was an interesting experience.

Wow for a few years? Did you guys take water breaks?

I licked the sweat off his body.

I'm hoping some mayonnaise was involved.

I'm hoping you die in agony. Preferably by choking on lettuce.

I'm American I don't eat lettuce.

At least now I know how to torture american spies for information, force feed them stuff that grows in the ground, with no gravy.

Actually I like to eat vegetables and stuff :D of course it's stuff grown on American superfarms so it has GMO's and stuff but I'm too cheap to care about my health and buy organic stuff D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 06 2014 19:22 GMT
#1259
On June 07 2014 04:19 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2014 04:16 usopsama wrote:
There was a picture of Stork's biceps but I can't find it. They are massive.

I think I found it.

Stork's biceps:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bad shoulder. Clearly pressing arm against body to make it look bigger. 3/10 not impressed.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 06 2014 19:23 GMT
#1260
Don't mess with White-Ra
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
INu's Battles
15h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.