• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11750 users

[Code S] Ro16 Group B Season 2 2014 - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 04 2014 13:37 GMT
#941
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.


Yea, I've never seen Raven or ghost proxied. You're right.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 04 2014 13:38 GMT
#942
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

I've seen ghosts proxy rushed on streams a few times. SeleCT killed a terran who was 1 rax expanding (for some reason) with a ghost rush because he just sniped all the marines that were out.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
June 04 2014 13:39 GMT
#943
On June 04 2014 22:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

I've seen ghosts proxy rushed on streams a few times. SeleCT killed a terran who was 1 rax expanding (for some reason) with a ghost rush because he just sniped all the marines that were out.


I suppose pre-Snipe nerf that's possible, I think I remember seeing QXC do something similar.

So it's just Raven then? Every other Terran unit has been successfully proxy rushed?
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 13:40:19
June 04 2014 13:39 GMT
#944
On June 04 2014 22:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

I've seen ghosts proxy rushed on streams a few times. SeleCT killed a terran who was 1 rax expanding (for some reason) with a ghost rush because he just sniped all the marines that were out.

Ghost rush is a really old school TvT build where you attack really early because snipes killed marines in one shot.
On June 04 2014 22:39 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

I've seen ghosts proxy rushed on streams a few times. SeleCT killed a terran who was 1 rax expanding (for some reason) with a ghost rush because he just sniped all the marines that were out.


I suppose pre-Snipe nerf that's possible, I think I remember seeing QXC do something similar.

So it's just Raven then? Every other Terran unit has been successfully proxy rushed?

Raven proxy is innovation's hidden strat for his group.
Glorious SEA doto
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 13:39 GMT
#945
On June 04 2014 22:34 stuchiu wrote:
So anyway, were the only good games Solar games today?

I didn't see the loser and deciding match, but I'd say the Solar games were the best. The ones v Rain even more
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 04 2014 13:40 GMT
#946
WHAT THE FUCK
AdministratorBreak the chains
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
June 04 2014 13:40 GMT
#947
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

It's been a while since I've seen proxy BC's.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
June 04 2014 13:40 GMT
#948
There he is!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
June 04 2014 13:41 GMT
#949
On June 04 2014 22:40 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

It's been a while since I've seen proxy BC's.


Me too, but we all agree that we HAVE definitely seen proxy Battlecruisers before.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 13:42:32
June 04 2014 13:41 GMT
#950
On June 04 2014 22:40 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

It's been a while since I've seen proxy BC's.


Its been 240 days since three was a Code S TvT in GSL so..............
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 04 2014 13:42 GMT
#951
On June 04 2014 22:40 Zealously wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK

WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 13:42 GMT
#952
On June 04 2014 22:40 Zealously wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK

Which will happen first, soO winning a GSL or a T writer making a correct prediction?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
June 04 2014 13:43 GMT
#953
On June 04 2014 22:41 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:40 ACrow wrote:
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

It's been a while since I've seen proxy BC's.


Its been 240 days since three was a Code S TvT in GSL so..............




Praise the Starcraft gods that WCS AM exists. Otherwise we might not see TvT at all.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
XDEKSDEEXD
Profile Joined June 2013
622 Posts
June 04 2014 13:52 GMT
#954
Oh wow....I thought Rain and Life would take this... :O
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
June 04 2014 13:54 GMT
#955
Sometimes I'm glad I don' bet
No will to live, no wish to die
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 04 2014 13:58 GMT
#956
On June 04 2014 22:43 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 04 2014 22:40 ACrow wrote:
On June 04 2014 22:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
BTW Stuchiu reading through your post on TvT got me wondering.

What units have you ever NOT seen proxy rushed in TvT?

The only one I can think of is a Raven or a Ghost. I've seen every other unit proxy rushed.

It's been a while since I've seen proxy BC's.


Its been 240 days since three was a Code S TvT in GSL so..............




Praise the Starcraft gods that WCS AM exists. Otherwise we might not see TvT at all.


We usually see some TvT in WCS EU........in the group stages :\
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 14:09:49
June 04 2014 14:09 GMT
#957
You kidding me?
I cant even balance whine with this result damn it
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
TR
Profile Joined February 2011
2320 Posts
June 04 2014 14:17 GMT
#958
I don't know why people are so surprised. Solar has been Samsung's vP sniper since his debut so at least to me, he was #1 or #2 to advance from the group + Rain hasn't been playing like he used to for looong time. Was hoping for Solar and Life to advance but at least I got Solar. Congrats to Solar and ParalyzE!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 04 2014 14:20 GMT
#959
On June 04 2014 23:17 TR wrote:
I don't know why people are so surprised. Solar has been Samsung's vP sniper since his debut so at least to me, he was #1 or #2 to advance from the group + Rain hasn't been playing like he used to for looong time. Was hoping for Solar and Life to advance but at least I got Solar. Congrats to Solar and ParalyzE!

Have you watched PL since Round 1 though? That was the last time Solar played well vs P pretty much.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
June 04 2014 14:24 GMT
#960
On June 04 2014 23:17 TR wrote:
I don't know why people are so surprised.


lol.
No will to live, no wish to die
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech132
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe621
XaKoH 459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
crisheroes293
B2W.Neo252
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS71
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Gemini_19 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 55m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.