• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group F Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 25 Next All
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
June 02 2014 23:57 GMT
#181
hmm.. wonder why Illusion didn't invest in marauders
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 02 2014 23:57 GMT
#182
So pure medivac. Not the way to go. filing that under notes for Terran.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 02 2014 23:57 GMT
#183
nice
Moderator
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 02 2014 23:57 GMT
#184
On June 03 2014 08:56 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:53 Circumstance wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:51 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Showering confirmed increasing results in SC2.

Everyone plays better with clean balls.


I wish you were notable enough that I could send this to SC2Quotes.

Push me into the upper echelons of esports fame, send it anyway. I got 4 years under my belt. and literally several people in TL niche threads know who I am. Some even have my phone number. If that doesn't say esports fame, I don't know what does.

I'd say you and AlternativeEgo are pretty famous

just not quite as popular, as, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
June 02 2014 23:58 GMT
#185
roach ling bane should really not be that effective against marine tank marauder
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 02 2014 23:58 GMT
#186
How close was hendralisk vs Alicia?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 02 2014 23:58 GMT
#187
On June 03 2014 08:58 cheekymonkey wrote:
roach ling bane should really not be that effective against marine tank marauder

*complete absence of splitting.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
June 02 2014 23:58 GMT
#188
Would have liked a few drops here and there from Illusion because after seeing many HyuN ZvTs back in the day drops always hindered him badly.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
June 02 2014 23:58 GMT
#189
On June 03 2014 08:58 cheekymonkey wrote:
roach ling bane should really not be that effective against marine tank marauder


it isn´t

open areas and good surround is another story
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 00:00:27
June 02 2014 23:59 GMT
#190
On June 03 2014 08:58 Shellshock wrote:
How close was hendralisk vs Alicia?

It had its moment, there was a spine that would have made a huge difference in G1, maybe not THE difference but could have tilted either way. Beyond that, not so interesting.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 02 2014 23:59 GMT
#191
On June 03 2014 08:58 cheekymonkey wrote:
roach ling bane should really not be that effective against marine tank marauder

He never got a big enough army to not get instantly rolled over by Hendralisk's units. If he just stayed safe eventually roach/ling/bane would evaporate
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 02 2014 23:59 GMT
#192
On June 03 2014 08:57 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 08:56 Shellshock wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:53 Circumstance wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:51 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Showering confirmed increasing results in SC2.

Everyone plays better with clean balls.


I wish you were notable enough that I could send this to SC2Quotes.

Push me into the upper echelons of esports fame, send it anyway. I got 4 years under my belt. and literally several people in TL niche threads know who I am. Some even have my phone number. If that doesn't say esports fame, I don't know what does.

I'd say you and AlternativeEgo are pretty famous

just not quite as popular, as, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For the sake of my ego, I am assuming that is directed at me.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 00:00:35
June 03 2014 00:00 GMT
#193
I hope it's an entertaining group. I am working on my exam atm and found an old gem of a song from my ps2 days. Thought it would be a nice share to you best people.



Be entertained.
The Bomber boy
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
June 03 2014 00:00 GMT
#194
On June 03 2014 08:59 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 08:58 cheekymonkey wrote:
roach ling bane should really not be that effective against marine tank marauder

He never got a big enough army to not get instantly rolled over by Hendralisk's units. If he just stayed safe eventually roach/ling/bane would evaporate


exactly, if he played it a little differently he should have dominated this game
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 00:00 GMT
#195
On June 03 2014 09:00 Wintex wrote:
I hope it's an entertaining group. I am working on my exam atm and found an old gem of a song from my ps2 days. Thought it would be a nice share to you best people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_nTENYtts

Be entertained.




Be more entertained.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 03 2014 00:01 GMT
#196
On June 03 2014 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 08:57 Yorkie wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:56 Shellshock wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:53 Circumstance wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:51 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Showering confirmed increasing results in SC2.

Everyone plays better with clean balls.


I wish you were notable enough that I could send this to SC2Quotes.

Push me into the upper echelons of esports fame, send it anyway. I got 4 years under my belt. and literally several people in TL niche threads know who I am. Some even have my phone number. If that doesn't say esports fame, I don't know what does.

I'd say you and AlternativeEgo are pretty famous

just not quite as popular, as, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For the sake of my ego, I am assuming that is directed at me.

It's a reference that nobody seems to get, which is a good thing. Unfortunately for you efame is directly proportional to post count
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 03 2014 00:02 GMT
#197
On June 03 2014 09:01 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:57 Yorkie wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:56 Shellshock wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:53 Circumstance wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:51 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Showering confirmed increasing results in SC2.

Everyone plays better with clean balls.


I wish you were notable enough that I could send this to SC2Quotes.

Push me into the upper echelons of esports fame, send it anyway. I got 4 years under my belt. and literally several people in TL niche threads know who I am. Some even have my phone number. If that doesn't say esports fame, I don't know what does.

I'd say you and AlternativeEgo are pretty famous

just not quite as popular, as, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For the sake of my ego, I am assuming that is directed at me.

It's a reference that nobody seems to get, which is a good thing. Unfortunately for you efame is directly proportional to post count

definitely not true. DarkLordOlli is 10x more efamous than me because of his good memes
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 00:03:05
June 03 2014 00:02 GMT
#198
On June 03 2014 09:01 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:57 Yorkie wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:56 Shellshock wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:53 Circumstance wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:51 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Showering confirmed increasing results in SC2.

Everyone plays better with clean balls.


I wish you were notable enough that I could send this to SC2Quotes.

Push me into the upper echelons of esports fame, send it anyway. I got 4 years under my belt. and literally several people in TL niche threads know who I am. Some even have my phone number. If that doesn't say esports fame, I don't know what does.

I'd say you and AlternativeEgo are pretty famous

just not quite as popular, as, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For the sake of my ego, I am assuming that is directed at me.

It's a reference that nobody seems to get, which is a good thing. Unfortunately for you efame is directly proportional to post count

Meh, if nothing else it is a bit of indemnity with regards to mod action, not that I tend to incite too much shit, but I think I am clever, and that is half the battle.

On June 03 2014 09:02 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 09:01 Yorkie wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:59 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:57 Yorkie wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:56 Shellshock wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:53 Circumstance wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 03 2014 08:51 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Showering confirmed increasing results in SC2.

Everyone plays better with clean balls.


I wish you were notable enough that I could send this to SC2Quotes.

Push me into the upper echelons of esports fame, send it anyway. I got 4 years under my belt. and literally several people in TL niche threads know who I am. Some even have my phone number. If that doesn't say esports fame, I don't know what does.

I'd say you and AlternativeEgo are pretty famous

just not quite as popular, as, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For the sake of my ego, I am assuming that is directed at me.

It's a reference that nobody seems to get, which is a good thing. Unfortunately for you efame is directly proportional to post count

definitely not true. DarkLordOlli is 10x more efamous than me because of his good memes


Olli doesn't have 60k posts though.
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
June 03 2014 00:02 GMT
#199
nathenias is a good caster but he should talk more about what he thinks, and less about what is happening before our eyes. artosis is the master of this
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
June 03 2014 00:03 GMT
#200
On June 03 2014 09:02 cheekymonkey wrote:
nathenias is a good caster but he should talk more about what he thinks, and less about what is happening before our eyes. artosis is the master of this


meh criticism
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 27
JYJ 27
soO 25
Bale 24
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu313
Other Games
Beastyqt475
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
Trikslyr61
TKL 59
C9.Mang052
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 72
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 11
• FirePhoenix10
• 80smullet 5
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 10m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.