• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9407 users

[WCS EU] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 91 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 18:13:53
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#681
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks

I've gained 2 mod notes since becoming a banling

User was warned for this post

User was warned for this post

User was warned for this post
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
dsousa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1363 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#682
On May 14 2014 02:54 VictorX wrote:
2011 A New Hope

2012 Roaches Strike Back

2014 Return of the Swarm Host King


2013 EG Adventures....
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#683
On May 14 2014 03:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:11 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!


One of them is a picture of Roro -.-

That's just perfect
Community News
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#684
On May 14 2014 03:11 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!


Yeah but he threatened not to post anymore so they had no choice
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 18:12:23
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#685
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:09 Squat wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 stuchiu wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Squat wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I'm sort of happy this is not case considering some of my comments about a certain youthful zerg.


Thats a mean thing to say about Johnnyrecco

Johnny Recco is like 50 years old now, starship troopers is an old movie.

Zealously actually fumed about not being able to ban me for some smartass comment I made about Life before. Though I guess my sig could be considered an extenuating circumstance.


Indeed, all is forgiven

The sig bet is actually over, I'm just keeping it to suck up to a mod.

Is it working?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#686
On May 14 2014 03:11 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:11 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!


Yeah but he threatened not to post anymore so they had no choice


I'm like the anti-hero mod or some shit
AdministratorBreak the chains
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#687
On May 14 2014 03:11 scypio wrote:
Swarm host play is so exciting I would rather watch forest grow.

The miracle of life and growth in nature is more exciting than swarmhost play yes, but only slightly
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#688
On May 14 2014 03:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:11 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!


One of them is a picture of Roro -.-


Haha didnt notice
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#689
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


why would people hate on Prime now? Maru is not on the team any more
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#690
considering how greedy Welmu played, this third seems late foor Stephano
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
May 13 2014 18:12 GMT
#691
On May 14 2014 03:11 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks

I've gained 2 mod notes since becoming a banling

User was warned for this post


lol
owenose
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany108 Posts
May 13 2014 18:13 GMT
#692
On May 14 2014 03:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:11 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!


One of them is a picture of Roro -.-


RorO aint pretty?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 13 2014 18:13 GMT
#693
On May 14 2014 03:11 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks

I've gained 2 mod notes since becoming a banling

User was warned for this post

3/10 almost as funny as your fake warning that you sent me when I was feeling down
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-14 11:48:41
May 13 2014 18:14 GMT
#694
I wish TL would implement SC2 units as forum icons

I want to be a Swarm Host
Community News
TL+ Member
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
May 13 2014 18:15 GMT
#695
get out the game!
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 13 2014 18:15 GMT
#696
On May 14 2014 03:14 Lorning wrote:
I wish TL would implement SC2 units as forum icons

I want to be a Swarm Host

Shellshock could be the opposite of a lurker
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 13 2014 18:15 GMT
#697
On May 14 2014 03:11 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks

I've gained 2 mod notes since becoming a banling

User was warned for this post

User was warned for this post

User was warned for this post


Why not five?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 18:16:45
May 13 2014 18:16 GMT
#698
he actually warned me
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

mod abuse pls
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 13 2014 18:16 GMT
#699
Stephano is like Polt in that he is strongest when he is behind
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 13 2014 18:16 GMT
#700
On May 14 2014 03:16 Shellshock wrote:
he actually warned me
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

mod abuse pls

There's only one word for this
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Westballz55
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 40m
Online Event
5h 40m
FEL
10h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.