• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:34
CEST 16:34
KST 23:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9556 users

[WCS EU] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 91 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 18:06:42
May 13 2014 18:05 GMT
#661
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%
Community News
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
May 13 2014 18:05 GMT
#662
I am sure Naniwa is loving this comparison.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
May 13 2014 18:06 GMT
#663
Stephano will always be the best foreigner to ever be.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
May 13 2014 18:07 GMT
#664
On May 14 2014 03:06 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Stephano will always be the best foreigner to ever be.


He definitely is the most intelligent one. He retired at a perfect time.
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
May 13 2014 18:07 GMT
#665
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Is there actually a stat for this?
Liquid | SKT
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 13 2014 18:07 GMT
#666
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 13 2014 18:07 GMT
#667
On May 14 2014 03:07 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Is there actually a stat for this?

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/myreports.php
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 13 2014 18:08 GMT
#668
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

wow you have a higher ban rate than me. I should give you my hammer
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Furikawari
Profile Joined February 2014
France2522 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 18:09:12
May 13 2014 18:09 GMT
#669
On May 14 2014 03:05 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:04 Furikawari wrote:
On May 14 2014 00:47 Zealously wrote:
On May 13 2014 23:56 Furikawari wrote:
On May 13 2014 23:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 13 2014 18:47 Dawg_Snow wrote:
Well, he is not playing pro anymore, he goes wherever he is invited or where he qualifies but that's all, it's a hobby thing AFAIK.

Like pro?


He doesnt train in between tournaments.


I seriously hope you don't believe this.

I have access to his profile in game. He doesnt train (and he doesnt use smurfs AFAIK).


he has at least one barcode, the stephano account in master is not his main account

No it was the same account, he reverted his barcode to his nick.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
May 13 2014 18:09 GMT
#670
On May 14 2014 03:04 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:02 Squat wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I'm sort of happy this is not case considering some of my comments about a certain youthful zerg.


Thats a mean thing to say about Johnnyrecco

Johnny Recco is like 50 years old now, starship troopers is an old movie.

Zealously actually fumed about not being able to ban me for some smartass comment I made about Life before. Though I guess my sig could be considered an extenuating circumstance.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
May 13 2014 18:09 GMT
#671
On May 14 2014 03:07 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:07 DamageControL wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Is there actually a stat for this?

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/myreports.php


I'm at 100% actioned.
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 13 2014 18:10 GMT
#672
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

My stats are terrible, since Im slow to report the obvious offenders and often report people out of frustration who (deservedly) have leniency from the mods. Anyways if you get the hammer I will be on my best prime behavior
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 18:10 GMT
#673
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 18:10 GMT
#674
On May 14 2014 03:09 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:04 stuchiu wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Squat wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I'm sort of happy this is not case considering some of my comments about a certain youthful zerg.


Thats a mean thing to say about Johnnyrecco

Johnny Recco is like 50 years old now, starship troopers is an old movie.

Zealously actually fumed about not being able to ban me for some smartass comment I made about Life before. Though I guess my sig could be considered an extenuating circumstance.


Indeed, all is forgiven
AdministratorBreak the chains
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#675
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#676
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks

I've been warned twice. Can I ever erase this black mark on my record?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#677
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks

Two unnecessary warnings. TL banlings hate me
Community News
TL+ Member
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-13 18:11:38
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#678
On May 14 2014 03:07 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:07 DamageControL wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Is there actually a stat for this?

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/myreports.php

"You don't have any reports to show."
That's right. Fuck da police. I'm not a snitch.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#679
On May 14 2014 03:11 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 03:10 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:07 GumBa wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:05 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:02 Lorning wrote:
On May 14 2014 03:00 Zealously wrote:
On May 14 2014 02:57 Clazziquai10 wrote:
I think Stephano can save us from em' faceless koreans


If Kadaver just let me ban everyone like I wanted to we might've been saved from that silly stereotype in the first place

I want to be a banling so I can ban everyone who hates on Prime

TL would be a better place

Please don't let this happen

In 71.4% of my reports, the poster got banned

Probably the best report stats on TL

TL average is on 18%

Someone give Lorning the hammer. Start sweating Prime haters


He has two mod notes, can't be letting criminals into our ranks


You have 5!


One of them is a picture of Roro -.-
AdministratorBreak the chains
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
May 13 2014 18:11 GMT
#680
Swarm host play is so exciting I would rather watch forest grow.
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 991
ComeBackTV 701
SteadfastSC551
TaKeTV 391
IndyStarCraft 136
Rex105
EnkiAlexander 58
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech135
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50988
Bisu 2099
Horang2 1292
EffOrt 956
Soma 621
Hyuk 600
BeSt 545
Mini 491
Light 417
Larva 336
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
ZerO 212
910 91
Mong 85
Leta 77
Sea.KH 63
Snow 60
firebathero 56
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 38
Mind 36
JYJ 32
Sexy 29
Aegong 27
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Shine 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6992
qojqva843
Counter-Strike
Fnx 772
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1074
Lowko478
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1671
hiko1226
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo429
Livibee217
Hui .174
Liquid`VortiX151
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe86
djWHEAT80
Mew2King79
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile18
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3018
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 27m
Online Event
20h 27m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.