On May 05 2014 03:16 cheekymonkey wrote:
that's not my experience with gsl and big tournament event threads
that's not my experience with gsl and big tournament event threads
Because those are always on topic...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:16 cheekymonkey wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote: If in LR threads they only talked about games, the thread would be boring and 5 pages long that's not my experience with gsl and big tournament event threads Because those are always on topic... | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:17 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:12 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:11 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote: I wish Lorning would make a blog. What should I write about I think you know. Lorning please. Oh right the "Prime is amazing" blog I think I'll make a blog about how you're a liar that doesn't follow through. SCOUNDREL | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:18 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:17 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:12 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:11 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote: I wish Lorning would make a blog. What should I write about I think you know. Lorning please. Oh right the "Prime is amazing" blog I think I'll make a blog about how you're a liar that doesn't follow through. SCOUNDREL One day i'll make it, I promise | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:16 cheekymonkey wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote: If in LR threads they only talked about games, the thread would be boring and 5 pages long that's not my experience with gsl and big tournament event threads Unless the LR threads were super serious the last two years while I was away from SC2, this is basically the exact same thing LR threads have been since forever. With big tournaments and big matches, there are just more people, which mean there will be more people talking about the game. It also means there will be more people NOT talking about the games. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18760 Posts
So bad casters | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
four banelings for four zerglings... | ||
|
Zenbrez
Canada5973 Posts
| ||
|
VmY
Netherlands1286 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:19 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:16 cheekymonkey wrote: On May 05 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote: If in LR threads they only talked about games, the thread would be boring and 5 pages long that's not my experience with gsl and big tournament event threads Unless the LR threads were super serious the last two years while I was away from SC2, this is basically the exact same thing LR threads have been since forever. With big tournaments and big matches, there are just more people, which mean there will be more people talking about the game. It also means there will be more people NOT talking about the games. They were not super serious... | ||
|
FrogOfWar
Germany1406 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Where are they | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:20 Lorning wrote: My Hosts Where are they Gone forever. Hopefully. If Stephano can come back from this I will never doubt him again. | ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:16 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:14 stuchiu wrote: On May 05 2014 03:11 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote: I wish Lorning would make a blog. What should I write about How racism and/or favoritism make ppl favor players like Stephano while still hating all other players that used bl/infestor and SH and give too much weight to tournaments that favor the world view they want. Wow Too heavy? | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:19 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:18 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:17 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:12 Darkhorse wrote: On May 05 2014 03:11 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote: I wish Lorning would make a blog. What should I write about I think you know. Lorning please. Oh right the "Prime is amazing" blog I think I'll make a blog about how you're a liar that doesn't follow through. SCOUNDREL One day i'll make it, I promise Soon™? | ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:20 Lorning wrote: My Hosts Where are they Jaedong doesn't like them I guess, so he decided to kill Stephano before he got them. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On May 05 2014 03:21 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 03:16 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:14 stuchiu wrote: On May 05 2014 03:11 Lorning wrote: On May 05 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote: I wish Lorning would make a blog. What should I write about How racism and/or favoritism make ppl favor players like Stephano while still hating all other players that used bl/infestor and SH and give too much weight to tournaments that favor the world view they want. Wow Too heavy? To brilliant | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey Jaedong Mini EffOrt Horang2 Larva ggaemo actioN [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1053 hiko1022 B2W.Neo462 DeMusliM271 XBOCT252 Liquid`VortiX216 Livibee205 QueenE99 Mew2King46 ZerO(Twitch)19 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|