• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9739 users

[LSC3] Day 2 Bracket Stages 2014 - Page 115

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 178 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2281
Poltuuu hwaiting
Community News
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2282
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.


not sure what to say
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2283
On May 05 2014 07:40 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.

Anyone can do that.


I guess I created the church of Inca? Thats not really a power though.
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2284
On May 05 2014 07:41 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:36 Yorkie wrote:
What could make more sense than slaying poon?


Isn't "poon" vagina? Slaying vaginas? What the fuck.

dae not up to date
The Bomber boy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2285
On May 05 2014 07:41 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:40 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.

Anyone can do that.


I guess I created the church of Inca? Thats not really a power though.

You're the prophet of the truth
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:42 GMT
#2286
Bomber, you got this. I'm watching :3
The Bomber boy
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 04 2014 22:42 GMT
#2287
The only time a caster can joke about a pronunciation flub by the host is right here, when they're married.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 22:43:23
May 04 2014 22:42 GMT
#2288
On May 05 2014 07:42 Circumstance wrote:
The only time a caster can joke about a pronunciation flub by the host is right here, when they're married.


Geoff's walking home

Also definitely relevant username
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 22:43 GMT
#2289
On May 05 2014 07:41 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.


not sure what to say


Most Jaedong fans say he'll win the next one!
Moderator
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 04 2014 22:43 GMT
#2290
On May 05 2014 07:42 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:42 Circumstance wrote:
The only time a caster can joke about a pronunciation flub by the host is right here, when they're married.


Geoff's walking home

Almost choked on my food from laughing.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:43 GMT
#2291
I hope Bomber doesn't go for a marine tank vs marine tank style versus polt..
The Bomber boy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 22:43 GMT
#2292
On May 05 2014 07:43 Wintex wrote:
I hope Bomber doesn't go for a marine tank vs marine tank style versus polt..

I hope he does
Community News
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 04 2014 22:43 GMT
#2293
On May 05 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:41 Musicus wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.


not sure what to say


Most Jaedong fans say he'll win the next one!


Jaedong will win this one, so I can feel good about my sig bet with Yorkie.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 04 2014 22:44 GMT
#2294
On May 05 2014 07:43 Wintex wrote:
I hope Bomber doesn't go for a marine tank vs marine tank style versus polt..

I hope he does.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:45 GMT
#2295
I'd get TL+ if I could toggle specific posts away from the glorious monitor I use for the LR threads. (Like Lorning)

Make it happen.
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 04 2014 22:45 GMT
#2296
On May 05 2014 07:43 Wintex wrote:
I hope Bomber doesn't go for a marine tank vs marine tank style versus polt..


No belief at all, weak
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 22:45 GMT
#2297
I've seen this game before. Polt is using Suno's build. Bomber is using TY's.
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:46 GMT
#2298
Mvp is the original triple crown winner amiright?
The Bomber boy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 22:46 GMT
#2299
On May 05 2014 07:45 Wintex wrote:
I'd get TL+ if I could toggle specific posts away from the glorious monitor I use for the LR threads. (Like Lorning)

Make it happen.

I could still bug you on skype
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 04 2014 22:46 GMT
#2300
I don't even know who I want to win between these two guys, my passion for them is about equal.
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.